Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:02 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Hey fog now for that prostate exam *slips a latyex glove over my hand and does the famous just before prostate exam pull back and snap*

*grabs you by the shirt, glares* Don't mess with me, I'm in a BAD mood....no jokes, kay? biggrin

*drops you, runs off to cry in his room*
>.> *runs over to comfort him and turns into my harmless cute kitteh form to do so*

*grabs you by scruff of the neck, puts you outside door, slams door shut and locks it*

*sign appears on door* SLEEPING, DO NOT DISTURB.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:32 pm
Lawl. Anyone else find it amusing a close-knit, nine year,sisterly relationship is absolutely gone because I like girls?  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:05 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Hey fog now for that prostate exam *slips a latyex glove over my hand and does the famous just before prostate exam pull back and snap*

*grabs you by the shirt, glares* Don't mess with me, I'm in a BAD mood....no jokes, kay? biggrin

>.> *runs over to comfort him and turns into my harmless cute kitteh form to do so*

*grabs you by scruff of the neck, puts you outside door, slams door shut and locks it*

*squeezes myself onder the door* Mew!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:01 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast

*glooms off to his closet of evil doom*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:09 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Lawl. Anyone else find it amusing a close-knit, nine year,sisterly relationship is absolutely gone because I like girls?
Amusing? Why... I find it to be downright hilarious! xD

Actually, I really don't. o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:05 pm
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG

*tugs on Meg's tail, then runs away laughing* heart  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:24 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast

*glooms off to his closet of evil doom*
*hides in your sheets*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 pm
CoffeeFox
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG

*tugs on Meg's tail, then runs away laughing* heart
*Decides CoffeeFox owes him a mint-chocolate frappacino.  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 pm
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG

I Do. I find it downright hilarious that my best and last friend over here hates me, because of something I can't control. Isn't it ironicwe're like "I'll bewith you no matter what ,we're together forever, we're best friends." and then because i like girls we can't be friends. at all. At least, thats her excuse.

I find it funny 9 years of effort was flushed down the drain for some BS.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:24 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG

I Do. I find it downright hilarious that my best and last friend over here hates me, because of something I can't control. Isn't it ironicwe're like "I'll bewith you no matter what ,we're together forever, we're best friends." and then because i like girls we can't be friends. at all. At least, thats her excuse.

I find it funny 9 years of effort was flushed down the drain for some BS.

hey whoi said she was your last friend we used to hang out its just i havent seen you in like forever
as for there reasone its bull s**t i mean some people can be single minded ignorant jack asses but think about how the world would be if there wern't we would all want to kill our selves
sry thought id put that out there  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:01 pm
You tell that wench to get over it! >=( Maybe she's just worried that you're after her. Maybe if you told her that she's not your type, or somethin', she'd be less wary?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:39 am
Megido the Oreo
You tell that wench to get over it! >=( Maybe she's just worried that you're after her. Maybe if you told her that she's not your type, or somethin', she'd be less wary?

Your friend sounds like a closet case to me. Hell, she might be bi too, for all I know. And if she's bi, she probably is afraid of what coming out might do to her life and social status or whatever. And if she's already said as much that she hates you, then there's no going back on her word......yet.

See? THIS IS WHY WE ALL NEED TO BE OUR OWN PSYCHOLOGISTS. XP

*goes off to make Meg those chocolate mint things he mentioned*  

FogSage

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:22 pm
*smacks Fog* I'M SPOSED TO MAKE THOSE, IDIOT! xp

*strolls to the kitchen, makes the damn things, pushes them out on a cart to Meg.*

Voila! Eight vegetarian carrot-juice and peppermint shakes. razz Bulls and chocolate don't mix.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:44 pm
CoffeeFox
*smacks Fog* I'M SPOSED TO MAKE THOSE, IDIOT! xp

*strolls to the kitchen, makes the damn things, pushes them out on a cart to Meg.*

Voila! Eight vegetarian carrot-juice and peppermint shakes. razz Bulls and chocolate don't mix.
evil *kills the cart, kicking it over and making a fine mess* YOU WILL MAKE ME MINT-CHOCOLATE FRAPPACINOS!!! scream  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:22 pm
*raids the fridge to make a sandwhich*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games