Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:51 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
"ok"namine smiles

rofl *runs away*
"someone is sacred"

"Yeah... of your face!"
"Namine gets a double barrel shot gun out"you didn't just say that"
"Hey, don't kill him before I do!" *Demyx whips out his sitar and starts struming it* "Dance water dance! Hurricane's requiem!" *a hurricane starts, with the eye around Demyx*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:54 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
"ok"namine smiles

rofl *runs away*
"someone is sacred"

"Yeah... of your face!"
"Hey, don't kill him before I do!" *Demyx whips out his sitar and starts struming it* "Dance water dance! Hurricane's requiem!" *a hurricane starts, with the eye around Demyx*
namine shots at him making sure he couldn't escape"go ahead"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:56 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
"someone is sacred"

"Yeah... of your face!"

"Cant catch me!" *uses dark portal* xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
"someone is sacred"

"Yeah... of your face!"

namine closes his dark portal before he escapes."too late"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:59 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku

"Im the gingerbread man!" *runs away like a drunk* xd

[he IS drunk]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:04 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

*Demyx appears in front of Xigbar* "Oh no...you're not getting away that easily..." *water forms appear around them*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:07 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

*Demyx appears in front of Xigbar* "Oh no...you're not getting away that easily..." *water forms appear around them*

"..." *runs through the water forms and out the castle and goes into the blimp*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

"where the hell did that blimp come from?" namine uses her mind control power to bring him back to them"there"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

*Demyx uses the hurricane winds to pick up sharp wooden planks and spear the blimp so it pops* "Free fall sounds nice, doesn't it Xigbar?" *he idly strums a chord while watching the blimp catch fire as it deflates* "Well that worked out nicely..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:20 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

*Demyx uses the hurricane winds to pick up sharp wooden planks and spear the blimp so it pops* "Free fall sounds nice, doesn't it Xigbar?" *he idly strums a chord while watching the blimp catch fire as it deflates* "Well that worked out nicely..."

"AAAAAAAHHHH" *falls out blimp and crashes into washroom that saix was using and saix throws him out a window and xigbar falls on the ground waving a white flag*  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku

[he IS drunk]

"AAAAAAAHHHH" *falls out blimp and crashes into washroom that saix was using and saix throws him out a window and xigbar falls on the ground waving a white flag*

*Demyx walks over to Xigbar and looms menacingly above him* "White flag? You think a little bit of white cloth will placate me?" *his eyes are burning as he speaks* "After all that you've done, you expect to get out of this mess by simply flapping a scrap of fabric at me?'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:31 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

*Demyx walks over to Xigbar and looms menacingly above him* "White flag? You think a little bit of white cloth will placate me?" *his eyes are burning as he speaks* "After all that you've done, you expect to get out of this mess by simply flapping a scrap of fabric at me?'

"pretty much Yes..." sweatdrop xd  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:34 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Pretty much Yes..." sweatdrop xd

"Right...I suppose I would want my white flag honored...so I shall honor yours. In a minute..." *he tosses it aside, kicks Xigbar, then hands the flag back* "There you go..." *Demyx calms the hurricane*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:35 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"pretty much Yes..." sweatdrop xd
namine watched them  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:40 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Pretty much Yes..." sweatdrop xd

"Right...I suppose I would want my white flag honored...so I shall honor yours. In a minute..." *he tosses it aside, kicks Xigbar, then hands the flag back* "There you go..." *Demyx calms the hurricane*

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games