Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 pm
"Alright, like decorating it up some more.. Maybe go dancing.." she said with a grin as she leaned close towards him. This night was going to last, so they might as well make it as fun as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 pm
Exvarol raised his eyebrows. "Ooh, dancing, I like that idea. But first we'll need some music." He ran over to the silent stereo system, but faltered. "What music should I put on?" He asked her.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:57 pm
Xia giggled as she watched him. "Party music? Dance music? Ooh, and some tango perhaps?" she said, watching him pick some music.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:02 pm
"Alrighty, here we go!" Exvarol pushed the play button, and immediately fast paced music with a steady beat pulsed through the area. "How's this for party music?" He asked her, as he did a goofy-looking dance on purpose towards her.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:13 pm
Xia giggled to this and stood up slowly and approached him. "It's perfect. Wanna dance?" she asked, reaching her hand out with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:31 am
i will stab demyx............................ domokun oh yahn and my sister likes axel and roxas  

[Edo - kun

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:38 pm
Exvarol took her hand and twirled her towards him. "I'd love to," he responded with a huge grin. "But y'know," he continued, "I haven't really danced in a while..." he said as he attempted to move with the beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Xia giggled and started to dance with him. "It's alright, I'm not a real expert myself.." she said with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:54 pm
"Well then, that's perfect!" Exvarol said, with a dazzling smile. "Together, we'll be experts in no time." And with that, he came a little closer to her. "So, do you know any good moves?" He asked, slyly grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Xia smiled as she returned the sly smirk. "Perhaps. The tango?" she said, letting herself fall into his arms.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 pm
Exvarol caught her, looked down to her while brushing the hair out of his own face. It was very overdramatic. "The tango? Why my dear I would love to." And with that he stood her back on her feet, while still grasping one of her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:22 pm
Xia giggled to this as she twirled herself close to him and appeared a rose and stuck it in her mouth. "Shall we?" she asked with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:05 pm
"We shall." Was Exvarol's reply with a smile. And together, they danced. "Y'know," started Exvarol, "I like the rose. It adds a nice touch."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:27 pm
Xia grinned to this as she disappeared the rose and reappeared it in her hair, a beautiful white rose with no stem. "How's that? And you danced wonderfully." she said with a smile.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:38 pm
"Beautiful." responded Exvarol with a genuine smile. "And as for my dancing, thanks for the compliment, but I think it was just beginners luck." He shrugged his shoulders and bore a charming boyish grin.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff