Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:04 pm

Sorry. I'll stop now. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:20 pm

Arwynn
eek Holy amazing! Thank you, for that. It will come in handy with my flash-videos.

But, when you sort of "run past her," doesn't she make a few grunts here and there..?
Well she groans all the time, but it's not like zombies don't. So it can't really be considered talking. But yeah, she makes noises. Also when you shoot her, she sounds exactly like the Bella sisters in RE4. In case you don't know, the two ladies with the Chainsaws. When they yelp, that's what Lisa sounds like, I think it's the same sound file.

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:27 pm

gonk Liiiiiissaaaaah...

She's the main reason why I'm sneaking a Game-Cube into my house.

If parents no like video games, then everyone shall suffer. =_=
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:49 pm

It seems that Hunters are outdated and the Las Plagas is the best thing ever.... or so said someone in the gaming forum. gonk

Resident Isaka
Crew

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:53 pm

Resident Isaka
It seems that Hunters are outdated and the Las Plagas is the best thing ever.... or so said someone in the gaming forum. gonk

"Las Plagas?" A game, I suspect? ninja

Nothing is better than "The Remake." In my humble opinion. confused
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:05 pm

Las Plagas = the mutagenic parasites that make their hosts out of many organisms.

In short, THAT DAMN THINGS THAT MAKE THE GANADOS IN RE4 !!!!

That is all.......

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:07 pm

Mmm. I understand now.

I want my Game-Cube. evil
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm

If Hunters are old, how come Las Plagas were the ones fossilized when they were discovered?

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:00 pm

Yeah. Well. You know what?

Lisa will never get old. Even if you do "kill" her in the game.
sad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:10 pm

Arwynn
Yeah. Well. You know what?

Lisa will never get old. Even if you do "kill" her in the game.
sad

Crap. Here I go once again.

Locust Girl

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:24 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
If Hunters are old, how come Las Plagas were the ones fossilized when they were discovered?

Someone in the gaming forum hasn't been b***h-slapped by a hunter then. That never gets old. xd
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:53 am

Biohazard EXTREME

xd Good one. I would like to see you pwning people in the gaming forum. I would laugh a lot.

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:42 am

Resident Isaka
xd Good one. I would like to see you pwning people in the gaming forum. I would laugh a lot.
There's no point in arguing with noobs. They're too stupid to argue properly so they just insist and insist and insist until you let them win.
Never argue with idiots. They'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:11 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
There's no point in arguing with noobs. They're too stupid to argue properly so they just insist and insist and insist until you let them win.
Never argue with idiots. They'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

You pass a good time laughing though. wink

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:16 am

I get worked up. I just can't stand it when I KNOW that someone's wrong, just simply because of FACTS, and they still insist on being right, even though they don't know.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games