Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 am
Walking beside them, Blaze sort-of remembered something about joining something. "Yeah, we were but that's ok, I forgot about it too." Blaze said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Esteban smiled briefly. "Ah yes, I was going to invite you to join my organization, like Christine here."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 am
"An invite, huh! I accept. But I would like to talk to you later to see if you can help me with something personal." Blaze said, making a hint at his powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 pm
Esteban chuckled as he fully understood Blaze's meaning of the word 'personal'. "Ah, so you think I am talented enough to help you," Esteban said with amusement, stopping to glance at Christine. "Rest assured, I am. Christine, the once timid girl, agreed to become my assistant and has blossomed into a very powerful person. And she will become more powerful once I begin her training. What I have done to help her, I will do to you and unlock more of your potential, and you will always be numbered among the Black Sun."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm
"Thank you." Blaze said, "Do you mind if I walk with you and Chris do you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am
"Not at all," Esteban said, continuing his pace.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Chris looked at Blaze and shot him a smile. Her eyes where still aglow as she followed Esteban. She was glad Blaze had found them, although the undead seemed to pose no threat to them, she knew that it could change if one thing went wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm
"Christine," Esteban said loudly. "Apprixmate for me how may undead are gathered around us, following, and then approximate for me how may are tstill unsure of what they need to be doing." Esteban smirked, knowing this would be a little more difficult. "This will require you to notcie the ones that aren't following, and read thier intentions."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 pm
Chris stopped and shot him a look. "Are you sure I can do this?" she asked, slightly unsure of herself. She closed her eyes and opened her mind, walking slowly next to Esteban. "There are... around... nine hundred... seventy something following..." she trailed off trying to read the undead. It was hard, their constant chattering distracting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm
"Yes, that's the start," Esteban said as felt her mind. "Now expand it! Zero in on them all."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

liferoam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 am
"Ah, so this is the place, if ever there was, where I might find my answers." Staring at the collapsing buildings of the necropolis, Brother Shade saw the chance he had been searching for for over a millenia.
Turning behind him, he whispered," Search the entire district, you know what I'm searching for. Be sure to stay out of sight and to come directly to me when you find it."
At that, he turned back around and, thumbing his sword's twisted pommel, he proceeded beyond the gate, Taking in the splendour of his new haven.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 am
Chris felt herself expand and she began to read the area and the undead around her. Something clicked inside her head and she opened her eyes, her expression becoming puzzled. "Someone just arrived in Necropolis..." she said.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:28 pm
Esteban stopped and opened his mind and touched all of the minds in the district, feeling all he had touched, and even, new ones he hadn't touched. "Ah, yes, you're quite right, Christine," Esteban said with a smile. "Very well done. And lucky for us, this new presence happens to be at the entrance, where we are headed." Esteban started walking again, nearing the fountain that defined the entrance, from the rest of the district. "Hurry now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Walking past the fountain, Brother Shade felt the telltale feeling of his mind being read. " Hmmm," he said to himself," It's been a while since I encountered a watcher, let alone two." Grinning, he turned to the fountain, and got an idea.  

liferoam

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm
The lifeless fountain echoed with the footsteps of the three traveller's as they neared its stationery home. Esteban slowed ad turned around, walking backwards now, to speak with Christine and Blaze. "Be on your guard. I don't know what to expect." Esteban spun around and moved forward, now walking past the fountain.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff