Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13324 13325 13326 13327 13328 13329 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 am

I've got a monster of a project to start on...

I gotta make the workings of a magazine.

This means a lot of important drawing, which means I must put off any other drawings so I can get this done. That teacher isn't joking around...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 am

Huh, everyone in my apartment doesn't seem as interested in the fact that Boodles exploded in a fiery ball as they are that Bozeman is on CNN because of it. xd

Lunar Falcon

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:26 am

Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav
I watched five animated movies in a row last night.
@_@
I was out until 5 a.m.
is that good or bad?

Yeah, I was just tired off my a** by the end, so I was laughing at everything she said.
But yeah.
The Rescuers Down Under - THEY NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE. D:<
Alice in Wonderland - Suck my d**k. Overrated. Sucks.
Hunchback of Notre Dam - Brutally funny, good, strong vocals. Had some boring scenes.
The Princess and the Goblin - ******** TERRIBLE. I lol'd a lot.
The Fox and the Hound - I (laughed until I) cried. She had like, a silent cry going on and would make a weird sound, and i'd bust out laughing, then so would she. Sad movie and parts, but overall very good.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:28 am

Lunar Falcon
Huh, everyone in my apartment doesn't seem as interested in the fact that Boodles exploded in a fiery ball as they are that Bozeman is on CNN because of it. xd
Well there isn;t much you can do but hope that people are alright.

Owwin

Lunar Falcon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

Owwin
Lunar Falcon
Well there isn;t much you can do but hope that people are alright.

There aren't any reported injuries so far which is good. Fire truck just went past my window, hope they're getting the fire under control as it would suck if it spread.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 am

Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav
@_@
I was out until 5 a.m.
is that good or bad?

Yeah, I was just tired off my a** by the end, so I was laughing at everything she said.
But yeah.
Hunchback of Notre Dam - Brutally funny, good, strong vocals. Had some boring scenes.
The Fox and the Hound - I (laughed until I) cried. She had like, a silent cry going on and would make a weird sound, and i'd bust out laughing, then so would she. Sad movie and parts, but overall very good.
Sounds like a fun night to me

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 am

anyone here gotten onslaught yet? Im thinking about getting it but an online FPS is no fun without friends xp

also: HELLO EVERYBODY!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 am

Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav
@_@
I was out until 5 a.m.
is that good or bad?

But yeah.
Sounds like a fun night to me

Fa sho, Twas.

Kuzodav

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 am

Man meta knightmare ultra is so pathetically easy.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 am

i picked a major and i didn't even mean to :/

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:38 am

teh_n00b_huntr
anyone here gotten onslaught yet? Im thinking about getting it but on online FPS is no fun without friends xp

I got it yesterday. I still haven't had a lot of time to play it. I skipped school today so I would have time to get all of these projects done by tomorrow.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 am

Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr
anyone here gotten onslaught yet? Im thinking about getting it but an online FPS is no fun without friends xp

I got it yesterday. I still haven't had a lot of time to play it. I skipped school today so I would have time to get all of these projects done by tomorrow.

well have you tried it at all? maybe you could tell me if the shooting is as good as MP3.

teh_n00b_huntr

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:47 am

teh_n00b_huntr
Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr

well have you tried it at all? maybe you could tell me if the shooting is as good as MP3.

I enjoy it.
Although I can't get passed level ******** nine, which can suck my ******** balls.
I'm sure i'd play it more if I could. But all in all, I enjoy it.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:47 am

teh_n00b_huntr
Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr

Well, you hit where you aim. That is the beauty of the Wii's pointer. It is really solid. I like it. You move slow, but you can hit from a good distance so it doesn't really matter.

Owwin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 am

Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr
Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr

Well, you hit where you aim. That is the beauty of the Wii's pointer. It is really solid. I like it. You move slow, but you can hit from a good distance so it doesn't really matter.
well since I already have the points on my Wii I think I'll get it later today, if not, tomorrow. thanks for the input peoples mrgreen
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13324 13325 13326 13327 13328 13329 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games