Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13329 13330 13331 13332 13333 13334 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
FE: SD is more focused on keeping units healthy >_> everyone has shittastic dodge stressed
XD
seriously how can a pirate actually hit a myrmidon!?!? scream ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! stressed
I know right. MY thief has gotten hit by pretty much everything in that game
I think the only reason they have survived long enough for me is because on chp4 I took them all into the arena till they were lvl 10, but even then on chp7 if more than 3 enemies targeted a single unit he would die >_>
it's like the rules don't apply in that game
now im on chp8 and I have another arena so im just going to max everyone. If they still don't dodge I'm going to have problems with this game and have a whole new reason to hate Marth
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
Mongoose-Orgasm
Owwin
JackKnifeBeatDown
Owwin
That isn't what he meant Jack, he is a mimic!
You're a mimic f*****t!
You're a f*****t mimic!
f*****t You're a mimic!
HERE HE IS!
THERE YOU ARE!

Mongoose-Orgasm

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dammit I cant find my classic hairstyle color... I WANT CLASSIC J HAIR BACK!!! gonk

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
seriously how can a pirate actually hit a myrmidon!?!? scream ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! stressed
I think the only reason they have survived long enough for me is because on chp4 I took them all into the arena till they were lvl 10, but even then on chp7 if more than 3 enemies targeted a single unit he would die >_>
now im on chp8 and I have another arena so im just going to max everyone. If they still don't dodge I'm going to have problems with this game and have a whole new reason to hate Marth
Marth actually did pretty well in the arena with me. Ceada was good as a falcoknight, but sucked as a dracoknight XD. I learned the hard way that ax wielders aren't very good in the arena since a majority or people can attack them twice. Except Barst he was the only exception lol

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 pm

K, back.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 pm

And I found my hair!
*Hugs head*

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Caramel Kisses
teh_n00b_huntr
Caramel Kisses
User ImageUser Image

User Image*skips in, oblivious to all the insanity taking place*

User ImageUser Image
run while you still can gonk

anyway how do you do

User ImageUser Image

User ImageO.o
What?

I'm doing well, nyu.
And you?
^.^

User ImageUser Image

I am currently trying to resist the urge to play brawl just so I can punch Marth in the face, why must this new FE game fill me with so much rage?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 pm

OOOHHHH MMYYYY GODDDDDD

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Marth actually did pretty well in the arena with me. Caeda was good as a falcoknight, but sucked as a dracoknight XD. I learned the hard way that ax wielders aren't very good in the arena since a majority or people can attack them twice. Except Barst he was the only exception lol
that pisses me off even more, Marth is the only one who has ended up with a good dodge rate xp I am digging Caeda stats right now, and Barst is a Pirate for me right now, and a damn good one 3nodding Im just tired of getting new cavaliers every other chapter xP I dont even use Paladins!

Its cold outside. Brrrr.

GADAJADAPHAT

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Marth actually did pretty well in the arena with me. Ceada was good as a falcoknight, but sucked as a dracoknight XD. I learned the hard way that ax wielders aren't very good in the arena since a majority or people can attack them twice. Except Barst he was the only exception lol
that pisses me off even more, Marth is the only one who has ended up with a good dodge rate xp I am digging Ceada stats right now, and Barst is a Pirate for me right now, and a damn good one 3nodding Im just tired of getting new cavaliers every other chapter xP I dont even use Paladins!
Stupid computer D:. Ogma is actually an awesome merc. Yea ceada does have awesome stats. She's normally maxed in 3 stats by the time she's level 10 of her second class XD. Thieves are so horrible in this game. The only paladins I had were cain and abel. Seems like the game just threw characters at you.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Don't worry, I'm still here.

Mongoose-Orgasm

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image*sings*
I tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do handstands for you
Everytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fell
I tried to do handstands but everytime I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you-ooh-ooh-ooh

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

GADAJADAPHAT
Its cold outside. Brrrr.

WHY ISNT BLINKING WORKING??? gonk

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Mongoose-Orgasm
Don't worry, I'm still here.

lol who r u?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13329 13330 13331 13332 13333 13334 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games