Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Aya the Fallen

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:49 pm

Hello. I'm a new member. Nice to meet you all ^__^
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Welcome back, Nuigurumi!

Hey, Ayashi!

Ivellias
Yoder
Hey, Kat and Sickle! Welcome to the RPR!

GIZEM! *uber-gluggles*

Oh, Ivel, I'm going to get the "gluggle" its own theme song! My friend is doing the music, and I'll make the lyrics. Hopefully someone here can sing so that the song can also have a "non-instrumental" version. I'll host it on my site, considering that my site will also be another home of the "gluggle".

ZOMG^_^-esplodes-so cool! heart

b-but Ivel is a good boy sweatdrop

myeh I live in New York, capital of the world!mwahaha(well, NYC is, and Im about an hour from there.[doubt its true?everyone lives/goes there, tis the true melting pot^_^] yay Im hypero.o)

pinkk-pet-

I, Ivel-sama, shall sing the theme song!mwahahhahaha!-laughs like Laharl from Disgaea-(tis an awesome ps2 game/anime my friends are showing me^-^)

Well, I'll just have to see how well my friend on SaKaRi makes it. I told him to make it sound sort of like a camp-ish song with a "stanza/chorus/stanza/chorus/etc..." structure. I hope that is ok, but I'm not picky, and I thought tht it fit the "gluggle" quite nicely. Actually, here's the link to the thread: http://www.sakari-infinity.net/forums/index.php?topic=323.0

Well, like I said we can all vote on who does the lyrics the best. Either that or you can take your inventorly perogative and veto my suggestion so that you are automatically garunteed the singing position.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Kikiama

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:09 pm

Ayashi_Kaori
Hello. I'm a new member. Nice to meet you all ^__^
Hi! And Welcome! ^^
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:29 pm

Yoder
Welcome back, Nuigurumi!

Hey, Ayashi!

Ivellias
Yoder
Hey, Kat and Sickle! Welcome to the RPR!

GIZEM! *uber-gluggles*

Oh, Ivel, I'm going to get the "gluggle" its own theme song! My friend is doing the music, and I'll make the lyrics. Hopefully someone here can sing so that the song can also have a "non-instrumental" version. I'll host it on my site, considering that my site will also be another home of the "gluggle".

ZOMG^_^-esplodes-so cool! heart

b-but Ivel is a good boy sweatdrop

myeh I live in New York, capital of the world!mwahaha(well, NYC is, and Im about an hour from there.[doubt its true?everyone lives/goes there, tis the true melting pot^_^] yay Im hypero.o)

pinkk-pet-

I, Ivel-sama, shall sing the theme song!mwahahhahaha!-laughs like Laharl from Disgaea-(tis an awesome ps2 game/anime my friends are showing me^-^)

Well, I'll just have to see how well my friend on SaKaRi makes it. I told him to make it sound sort of like a camp-ish song with a "stanza/chorus/stanza/chorus/etc..." structure. I hope that is ok, but I'm not picky, and I thought tht it fit the "gluggle" quite nicely. Actually, here's the link to the thread: http://www.sakari-infinity.net/forums/index.php?topic=323.0

Well, like I said we can all vote on who does the lyrics the best. Either that or you can take your inventorly perogative and veto my suggestion so that you are automatically garunteed the singing position.

myeh my edition shall be posted, but i will allow others to sing it how they will^_^-nods-Feel free to pick the bes,t I wont be sad-hides tears:p-

-dances and does the funkiness with teh Hellsing OST awesomness-

Micaelae

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:32 am

Summer is on it's way eek It was so weird to walk home from the club and see the sun rising surprised
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:41 am

*does a dance* we are posting on the LEET page!!! ^_^ ....just had to say it. gomen ne. sweatdrop

PFDiva

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:25 am

*scathing look of death* Leet is not a welcome thing with me. evil 1337 is 84|>, M8 (Leet is bad mate)
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 am

hehe so we are!O.O

-sighs and yawns-myeh..My room is so messyx.x

Micaelae

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:29 am

Kikiama! *uber-guggles*

Cool, so then it wil be democratic. Just out fo curiosity, is there any free hosting service that we should all use. Also, I'll make it a vote, not a one-person decision. The gluggle, after all, is a community word.

Summer... *wants winter to come back*
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:35 am

*likes fall... theres monsoons in fall...*

*sigh*

Maybe I'll wind up getting a tan this summer... with the over 100 degree tempatures (ferignheight(sp?)) already hit.... We had a storm about a week ago, and mom and I thought it was early monsoons, but it wasnt crying

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:42 am

Ouch! I prefer cooler to hotter any day. I'd rather die of freezing than die of heat.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:46 am

I have no real preferance...
I just like it when it rains....

Man... I need my coffee.... >_<

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:48 am

8dances in the rain, but runs under shelter when it turns to hail*

*hisses* Coffee, evil! Tea, good!
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:52 am

Coffee good... wakes goosey so she doesnt want to bite peoples heads off....

*shuffles into the kitchen for food and coffee*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:54 am

Goosey's Motto: "Coffee, the alternative to sleep." or "Coffee, my anti-sleep."

I personally hate the taste and smell of coffee. Green Tea is delicious and very healthy to boot.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games