Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13382 13383 13384 13385 13386 13387 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 am

Yuan Lovell
Ribbin
Yuan Lovell
Minase Iori
HAI, WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Such a warm welcome. <3
Yeah, I guess only some of the oldbies here remember me, if anyone at all.
I joined a long time ago. Used to be active but now I'm just on gaia for responding to PMs and comments.
I always like taking a quick look around the cult though.
So, a hearty hello to you too. ^^'

I remember you because your username is my favorite character from ToS. =D

Ribbin! I definitely remember you. I have an excellent memory. x3
Sweet to see you're still active. How's the Cult doing? O=

=D It's doing pretty good. I took a couple breaks from it here and there, but since I've been back it's been generally awesome.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:45 am

Anyone fancy a spot of Animal Crossing?

Super Cheesio

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 am

Hey guys. I'm only up because my friend came and knocked on my window for 5 minutes DX
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 am

@Minase Iori: Is it now? XD

@Ribbin: Good to hear. Just know I might always be lurkinh. ;D

@Cheesio: Haven't played AC in ages. O=

@Sephiroth: Lulz. Did you smack him?

Yuan Lovell

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:54 am

Nope too tired to.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:58 am

@Yuan: Yuan's Chinese name means Yuan Coffee.

@Seph: Poor you. I woke up at 7:30 today.

Delta Machine

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:00 am

I woke up at 8. Something about falling asleep on a couch drunk. I'm totally awake and feel great. =o

CHAPTER 12 OF WATCHMEN. WOO!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:04 am

Hmm....

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 am

I wanted to sleep late today D:. gratz on FE ribbin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:09 am

Supersephiroth7

Thanks. Yea, I'm loving it so far. The only complaint is that the fighter sprites are CGish instead of drawn like before. But, that's a pretty minor flaw. I was playing it on the bus ride up to St. Catharines yesterday. I had to redo the level where you get the pirate and Castor twice. xD

Plus, I got Ogma killed by Navarre because it took me a couple turns to think to talk to him with Caeda. So, I'll have to redo that part. 8D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 am

Ribbin
Supersephiroth7

Thanks. Yea, I'm loving it so far. The only complaint is that the fighter sprites are CGish instead of drawn like before. But, that's a pretty minor flaw. I was playing it on the bus ride up to St. Catharines yesterday. I had to redo the level where you get the pirate and Castor twice. xD

Plus, I got Ogma killed by Navarre because it took me a couple turns to think to talk to him with Caeda. So, I'll have to redo that part. 8D
I love the game too, but I have a lot of issues with it. So you restarted to keep ogma? Ogma becomes Amazingly good eventually. Second time through I killed all the recruitable chars XD just so I could get the x chapters
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:23 am

Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7

I love the game too, but I have a lot of issues with it. So you restarted to keep ogma? Ogma becomes Amazingly good eventually. Second time through I killed all the recruitable chars XD just so I could get the x chapters

Yea, I like to get all the characters I can.

And wow. xD What are the x chapters?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 am

Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7

Umm the first one is 6, but I can't remember the others, but I know you have to have less than 15 chars =/. Which sucks because the game throws chars at you contantly
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:29 am

Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7

Umm the first one is 6, but I can't remember the others, but I know you have to have less than 15 chars =/. Which sucks because the game throws chars at you contantly

D= Lame.

Oh, and what's up with the character you have to sacrifice in the prologue? You never get him back? I left Jagen.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:31 am

Hay guise.

I slept in. sweatdrop
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13382 13383 13384 13385 13386 13387 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games