Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13388 13389 13390 13391 13392 13393 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, huh.
I'm off to go somewhere for a bit.
I'll be back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Owwin
Andrew Jackson was the first president on whom an assassination attempt was made. A man named Richard Lawrence approached Jackson with two pistols both of which, for some reason, misfired. With the possibility of an assassination taken off the table, Jackson proceeded to beat Lawrence near death with his cane until Jackson's aides pulled him off the assassin. The guns were inspected afterwards and it was discovered that they were in perfect working order, leading some historians to believe that it was an odds-defying "miracle" that Jackson survived, while we're pretty sure that the bullets, like everyone else, were simply scared of Jackson.
Jackson should have been #2 at least.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Betman
Jackson should have been #2 at least.
He is at least better than Adams. What did he do to be badass? ******** outside, and had a pet alligator? Big ******** deal my uncle takes it a step further and ******** alligators outside. Okay that is a lie but still.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Betman
Meta_Fish
Betman
I have no idea. G-pin for one, maybe?

also i'm Maxwell Rhinebeck on facebook
my character's name is matthew luper on facebook
he's my main because he is luper-powerful

lol get it
your matthew luper is good

Meta_Fish
Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Yeah. And while I appreciate Kennedy's boner, it shouldn't have been on a badass list, it should have been on a boneass list.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Betman
Yeah. And while I appreciate Kennedy's boner, it shouldn't have been on a badass list, it should have been on a boneass list.
The only bone that people will remember of Kennedy's is his fragmented skull. What about Regan being shot, what was it 6 times?

"Death had to take him sleeping, for if Roosevelt had been awake there would have been a fight."

That is a true badass.

Owwin

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image*randomly shuffling two steps side to side like a crab*

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi guys.

Allegro

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Today seems to be going by so slowly
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 pm

PAU!

Cattra Nightblade

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:43 pm

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:48 pm

User ImageUser Image

User ImageD:
There's absolutely NOTHING going on.

User ImageUser Image

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 pm

[Kegan]
User Image

It started when we couldn't get into Wylr's room... Me kriel and J wwere going to make our own room... and then...

Kriel didn't show, so we were like.. .okay, well, whatever... we had already divided the space relatively evenly... Then suddenly Kegan Eyebeamed over to J's face! which caught fire...

Then some talk of racism, because Kegan hates color(-ing lol) (Actually may have taken place before eyebeams) and then KEgan drew a blackface in Kriel's empty space, which proceeded to shoop J's entire drawing(which was on a different layer, of course) BUT OH SHI- SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB! Then Kegan mounted the defensive, moving back into the corner and shooting firecrackers at J's section, shielding himself from J's assassins, who brought SHIELD ABSORBER NODES! WHICH ARE EYEBEAMED(Due to space time distortions of shooping, this does not stop the continuity of eyebeams beyond the shoop beam)

Oh s**t, Kegan's autosentry(very badly drawn) went crazy and started blowin' s**t up! and then it got sticky'd, and then falcon punched... BY ME! OH s**t I GOT THE STICKY BOMB! Then J mounted an attack on the Kegan homelands and was murdered by a unicorn!

The end...

Oh and hydropump and badly drawn supersonic shoots emeralds everywhere and is erased by drawer.

This.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

[Kegan]
[Kegan]
User Image

It started when we couldn't get into Wylr's room... Me kriel and J wwere going to make our own room... and then...

Kriel didn't show, so we were like.. .okay, well, whatever... we had already divided the space relatively evenly... Then suddenly Kegan Eyebeamed over to J's face! which caught fire...

Then some talk of racism, because Kegan hates color(-ing lol) (Actually may have taken place before eyebeams) and then KEgan drew a blackface in Kriel's empty space, which proceeded to shoop J's entire drawing(which was on a different layer, of course) BUT OH SHI- SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB! Then Kegan mounted the defensive, moving back into the corner and shooting firecrackers at J's section, shielding himself from J's assassins, who brought SHIELD ABSORBER NODES! WHICH ARE EYEBEAMED(Due to space time distortions of shooping, this does not stop the continuity of eyebeams beyond the shoop beam)

Oh s**t, Kegan's autosentry(very badly drawn) went crazy and started blowin' s**t up! and then it got sticky'd, and then falcon punched... BY ME! OH s**t I GOT THE STICKY BOMB! Then J mounted an attack on the Kegan homelands and was murdered by a unicorn!

The end...

Oh and hydropump and badly drawn supersonic shoots emeralds everywhere and is erased by drawer.

This.
That s**t was awesome.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 pm

User Image

Kaito's in Miku's clothing and vice versa.

As you can see he's not very pleased... but Rin is!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13388 13389 13390 13391 13392 13393 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games