Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:45 pm
WelCOMe!!!! =]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
'ello...I joined because I was invited (and I like being invited to stuff >.>;; )

mostly I draw and waste time on the internet! whee

I'm a fan of reading and most of my various fandoms stem from books (right now I'm relapsing into the HP fandom...) I love fantasy and science fiction especially mrgreen

as far as gaia goes, I wish I was rich enough to afford every EI ever released and then some... sweatdrop I've been an active member for over a year now even though my account's older than that and I'm still discovering things I love about this site... heart  

zu-leika

Witty Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 pm
welcome you too  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:03 pm
Welcome!  

Dagger1819

Gold Cookie Crumbs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Hi. My name is Mike and I barely signed up a couple of minutes ago and have already been invited to something...which admittedly is slightly strange, but thanks nonetheless. I joined Gaia because my friend showed me some of the stranger posts on a place called the GD and that provoked me to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm
lol welcome O.o  

Mr pat-pie

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm
Welcome  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:28 pm
Hi.. I am britney..
i live in Alberta... i am 15...
i love anything fantasy and fairy tale like..
i absolutely twilight...
am extremely childish..
and love to ask questions... (i mean a lot of question)
and i love to make ppl mad... (for warn u)  

Blossomgirl102

melphinaumi

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:29 pm
The name is melphinaumi, melfina, melphy, Umi, Ryoko-chan...or what ever else you can think up, I recently aged a year (as seen in my siggy) but I'll leave you to guess how old. >///<

My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, singing, running and swimming.
I also randomly streak ninja ...Maybe that's why I got invited to this thread!

I really don't know but yeah, so that's my intro. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Hola! My name is Corinne and I live in Florida. I like drawing, playing flute, karate, hanging out, music, randomness, anime, reading, and a bunch of other stuff.

Oh... and I'm also a black belt so don't get me angry lol. ninja  

Death by Dying

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Wow, black belt :/ I only made it to purple belt when I was taking karate. Nice :]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:32 pm
Welcome, welcome, welcome  

Dagger1819

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Welcome you all ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Hey guys.

Some person just invited me to join this guild. No idea how he found me--I'm pretty sure I've never even heard of him before--or why he suddenly decided that he wanted me around. You might even say it was completely random; except that if you did that, I'd have to cry myself to sleep the next night, trying to understand why anyone would want to bring such a terrible pun into the world. And then I'd completely lose track of what I was talking about.

Ahem.

Anyway. I have a name, but you'll probably forget it pretty quickly, so you can just call me Snarwin. Actually, I suppose you can call me whatever you like, to yourself, but Snarwin's what I'll answer to. And I should really just stop with these tangents; once is (arguably) funny, but twice is just lame. Ahem.

Anyway--I use that word too much--I figured I like a spot of randomness as much as the next guy, and maybe a little bit more, so I might as well accept the invitation. And here I am. Apparently one in a recent wave of new members; I guess you guys were recruiting.

By the way, I'm one of those people who uses punctuation/capitalization/correct spelling on the internet, so if I'm typing either in ALL CAPS, or in all lower-case letters, I am probably not being entirely serious. Though the reverse is not necessarily true.

I think I should stop now.  

Snarwin

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Welcome!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games