Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Janette nodded. "Yes. I'm completely sure. I've made up my mind, and this is really what I want." She said, digging in her pocket. "I want you to have my lighter. To remember me." She said, placing it in his hand. "I won't need it when I'm dead.."She said, in a laughing tone.
[It's okay.. I just want her dead. O_O Lmao]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Tuesday nodded and took the lighter.
"This will only hurt a little." He said and walked closer to her. He leaned in like he was going to kiss her but inclined her head to her neck. HIs hands wrapped around her waist. His fangs punctured her skin and he suck her blood, careful not to spill.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Janette winced as his fangs punctured her skin. The pain went away after a moment. She felt her body becoming weaker. things began to blur, her eyelids fluttered. "Thank you, Tuesday. You're a good person, really. Goodbye..." She said, her voice sounded like she was being strangled.
Janette's body was drained of blood. She began to fall backward. She was dead.
[Haha, She died.]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 pm

[[Your nice. rolleyes ]]

Tuesday held her body, lifeless in his arms. Her eyes shut and her body became limp. Small tears escaped from his eyes.
You saved my life...I ended yours... He thought, carrying her out of the manor.

[[Some time passes...He digs a grave...]]

Janette lay in a dirt grave.
They say people look peaceful in death. Like their sleeping.... Tuesday thought looking at her. Janette's face looked upset, but at the same time relaxed. Tuesday piled the dirt back onto her. Once he was finished he placed a white lilly on top of her grave. There was a garden near. Tuesday flipped out the lighter and lit the lilly on fire. Since there was no grass around it wouldn't cause a fire.

The lilly burned on her grave, dancing around. Tuesday sighed and turned around, wiping his mouth of her blood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:23 pm

[Oh my gosh. I cried when I read that. cry Wow.. I'm such a sap. And I wanted her to die... I'm so weird. xd ]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:27 pm

((Hey, I'm back, sorry I wasnt on much >< ))

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am

Good person? Tuesday thought.
He walked and put the shovel back by the edge of the house and had walked back to Janette's grave. The lilli was still on fire when he got there.
Good person? He asked himself again.
How can I, Takeru Yuzuki, the one who slaughtered millions of people, be a good person? He asked himself.
Tuesday's eyes were lost in the flaming lilli on Janette's grave.

Amane woke up.
"Takeru....? Tuesday?" She asked, her voice faint. Realizing he was no where near she got up and walked out of the room. The front door was open.
"Tuuuueessdayyyy" She called in a sing-song voice and walked outside. He was sitting in frnot of a tree a couple yards away.
"Tuesday..." She said once she got there, resting her hand on his shoulder.
She smelled blood.
"What happened?" She asked, her eyes now frantic, her voice was panicked[sp?]. His eyes were still held in the mesmerizing dance of the flame.
"I killed her." He said. Amane stared at him, growing with fear.
"Who? Who did you kill?" She asked.
"She really...really wanted me to." He said. A lighter dropped out of his hand and onto the ground.
Amane stared at it in shock.
"Janette? You killed Janette?" She asked, scared.
"She wanted me to. And then gave me this." He said, finally looking into Amane's eyes. Amane sighed and stood up.
"Come on....It's getting dark." She said and picked him up. Together they walked back into the manor. The flame on Janette's grave danced around.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:10 pm

[INTRO TO KYOIYA! He's so smexy.]

Kyoiya Wakaki, a male vampire, walked up to an abnormally large mansion. He'd been traveling around for the past ten years of his life. Ever since the love of his left rejected him. He'd run away the night she'd told him she didn't want him. Her name, was Bou.
Kyoiya had no clue where she was anymore. Or if she was even alive. He just hoped at this new home, people could welcome him and accept him living there.
Kyo reached out his left hand, and knocked on the large, black, oaken door. It was immense. The door appeared to be at least 12 feet high. Why? He couldn't imagine...
He waited, hearing the loud voices from inside.

[ABBEH! I NEEDZ YOU!]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:35 pm

[[Dude....Amane and Tuesday are at the door....]]

Amane looked at the male vampire waiting at the door. She approached him cautiously.
"Ummm...Excuse me..." She said and walked past him, Tuesday on her shoulder, half walking. Tuesday looked up at the man.
"Kyo...?" He asked.
Is this real...? He thought.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 pm

[Oh.. well whatever..]
Kyoiya flipped around when someone spoke. "Ummm...Excuse me..." She said, wlaing past him. Then a familiar voice said, "Kyo...?" It was Takeru. Kyoiya looked at him, glass eyed. "Takeru?" Kyo asked, his jaw dropped, what are you doing here?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Tuesday smiled.
"I got here about a month ago." He said standing on his own.
"Bou is gonna be so excited when she see's you!" He said. Amane held his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 pm

"That's great." Kyoiya said, smiling. He eyes the girl holdind Takeru's hand. That's right, Rosalie is.. dead.
"Bou is gonna be so excited when she see's you!"
Kyoiya froze. Bou is gonna be so excited when she see's you! The thought echoed in his mind, driving him insane. "No.. I can't stay here. Not if she's here. I can't do that to myself again Takeru. I'm sorry but I have to leave.." Kyoiya said, panicking. He turned in the opposite direction.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:40 pm

[[Sorry Angel! Dx I was gone for 5 days. Dx<]]

[[Lawl Esloleiar has a blood disorder. razz ]]

"Oh, I see," Glyxx said, taking into mind how she thought and played the scenrio out before him, imagining Angel suddenly leaving and never comming back. He replayed the scene over in his head, only this time, he put himself in Angel's place. "Why would you want to?" He asked, looking confused and narrowed his eyes slightly, but not out of anger. "Lady Tsshyeiah and Master Xellious are kind enough to take us into their home..." He paused a moment, closing his eyes, though still faced her. "I believe in a thing called Fate. We're here for a reason, that kind of thing, you know? If you came here, to this house, then you will change something in someone's life, weither you're happy about it or not. I came here because I was stranded, and persecuted. Not very many people like demons, you know. "

The thick memory of hatred imbed itself in his mind forever. He appeared human, but anyone and everyone, even humans, smelled demon on him. Demons were some of the lower-class creatures of the world, even the kinds ones. No one likes thier ancestors and would always judge them for their pasts as opposed to what they were now. They'd always yell at him, kicking him out of every town, city and village he had ever lived in. It was no use trying to find another demon, there were so few. He had almost given up when he found himself stumbling upon a vast mansion that housed most kinds of people. He had come long ago, though, back before either Klaash or Ceelleia had been born. Back when the actual Lord of the house was alive with his first wife. It had indeed been a long time ago.

_____

"Yes,yes,yes?" Tsshyeiah asked, opening the door with a somewhat agitated voice that was her usual. She tucked a lock of blood red hair behind one of her rounded human-like ears. It was yet another Vampire, it seemed their mansion had gotten around, it seemed as though Tsshyeiah opened the door every five minutes to welcome someone new. "Ah," she said, releasing her grip on the doorknob and folded her arms. The small voices behind the young Vampire caught her ear. They seemed familiar, but at the same time, distant. "Hey, you two," she pointed at them with a long finger nail. "Haven't you already been here?"

[[ D: Moo??]]

_____

As the large swelling in Esloleiar's neck continued to grow, he staggered towards the Dining Hall, where he knew there'd be knives. Forgetting all about Naname and more concerned about his health problems. He eyed a glinting object that was closely located by a white china plate. There was a set of dainty silverware and a napkin that was delicately folded on top of the plate, but what Esloleiar really paid attention to was the knife. There it was, calling to him. With his other hand, he swiftly picked it up and removed his hand from his neck, imbedding the blade into his neck and then yanked it out again. The raised bump was gone, what caused it swell was all over his shoulder; his blood. He threw the knife on the table, quickly staining a fraction of the cream-colored tablecloth.

"It's already happened three times today, damnit!" He said angrily to no one in particular. He turned to Naname, who had followed him out of curiousity. "I have a...blood disorder. Caused by my red blood cells multiplying too quickly to get used. A blockage usually occurs, as well as swelling...The only way to stop it before the skin around the blood vessals explodes is to penatrate the skin and let the blood cells disperse[sp?]"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 pm

"They were just coming back inside. I'm the one requestiong residence hre, miss." Kyoiya said, bowing. "I am Kyoiya. and a vampire as you can more than likely tell. Do you have any vacancy?" He politely asked, looking down at her. Kyo was only taller by a few inches, though he didn't look quiet as mean as the woman before him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Tuesday and Amane quieted once Tsshyeiah answered the door.
"Oh Ummm....Yes Tsshyeiah." Tuesday said, not adressing her properly.
"This is Kyo. Surely you have a vacant room." He said looking her in the eye.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games