Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:14 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-four

10. Sex is certainly a weapon at my disposal, but then so is a blaster. If it is not clear which weapon I should be using, I will opt for the blaster.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:16 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-five

11. I, and my elite guards, will never assume that we have managed to confiscate all weapons or escape aids from the captured Hero. Interrogations in my private chambers will only be conducted if the Hero is completely nude. This will satisfy a number of objectives at once.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:18 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-six

12. I will promote chivalry and urge my minions to exhibit proper behavior at all times when it is not counterproductive to my schemes. This increases the chance of running up against only chivalric Heroes, as well as increasing the surprise factor when I ditch the pretenses and get really vicious.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:20 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-seven

13. I will not seize power for my beloved son or husband or other close individual, especially since they may not, in the end, be grateful that I was so ruthless and treacherous on their behalf. I will seize power for myself and grant my loved ones small fiefdoms they can call their own, if they want.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-eight

14. If the Hero is an old lover of mine (and they almost always are), I will remember just why he is a former lover, and keep it in mind as I destroy him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:24 am

Nudge six hundred and fifty-nine

15. If I know the Hero is an old lover of mine and he isn't aware of it, I will keep it to myself. I can better exploit his weaknesses and my other intimate knowledge about him if I don't allow my identity to be revealed

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:26 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty

16. If the Hero says he is willing to betray his cause and accept my offer of ruling the world at my side, he will only be believed once that betrayal results in his cause's total destruction, at which point his demonstrable lack of principle will lead to his immediate execution.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-one

17. My poison-fanged or -clawed beast minions will not be spiders, snakes and ravens, but kittens, goldfish, and canaries.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:29 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-two

18. I will wear breakaway clothing whenever risking capture. It will facilitate escape if I am grabbed, and it will distract the captor (but not me) for those crucial seconds it will take me to either escape or steal his weapon.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-three

19. I will wear form-fitting clothes rather than flowing gowns: they're just as, if not more, flattering and are less likely to snag on something or catch fire at the moment of triumph or escape.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-four

20. If I require my Hag or Crone to poison someone, I will require the poison be quick and deadly rather than a mere sleep aid.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:39 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-five

21. My Amazon Hordes will either be dyed-in-the-wool lesbians or have a nice pool of suitable comely men of their liking at home.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-six

Book of Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:47 am

Nudge six hundred and sixty-seven

22. My Amazon Hordes will wear full body armor, rather than three small triangles of chain mail, which are reserved for dress occasions.

Ambrai

EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games