Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm
-happy squeal-
I'm so happy right now.
The guy I've been talking to and crushing on for quite a while now just so happens to like me back!
I'm so excited for the weekend.
Possibly going out with him somewhere.

Do you guys think its bad that he's kind of 4 years older than me? D:
Age difference of 16 to 20?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm
... It's only seems weird because of how young you are. Age differences in married couples of that range are actually quite common. You can often see larger age differences than that.

... How well accepted it'll be also depends on the country you're in.

Ehhhh... It's a touchy issue... and I don't feel like stating my opinions and defending them right now.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 pm
And Gweener... that flying car is more of a car-plane. We want something that works more like a Harrier jet. The big problem with any flying car is going to be making it smart enough that you won't need to be an ex-military test pilot to fly the damned thing... They could build a car that actually flies like a harrier... it's designing all that software and writing all the safety crap, and also the rules and regulations to keep people inside and outside the flying car safe that's the problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 pm
Oh, hey, look! It's been over a month since my giant video dump! Guess that means I can start again now, huh?

I think I'll start posting a video a day... ... hopefully I'll remember.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 pm
I watched over a hundred videos today... I like collegehumor.com... sometimes links to completely random videos instead of related videos is just better... I can get to so many of them because of it... for every video I watch, there's almost always at least one link to another video that looks interesting.

I guess I won't run out of videos to post, any time soon. ... I might even have to post more than one a day...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:57 pm
... The high in my area today was like... 75ish. That's kinda hot for this kind of year, I think.
I wonder if that hot weather is heading for Gweener...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:18 pm
*sings: living dead girl...*
Oh thank you so much for sending some of that sunshine this way, ChainsawDooM. Hazu and I were just talking about the effects of a lack sunshine. But this 72 degree weather today makes me want to sing!
*sing-song* I'm in heaven...
Boy, what a difference a day makes. I didn't sleep any better last night, but this gorgeous weather has pulled me out of my zombie phase of this morning.
*dancey-dancey*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm
Someone Famous
-happy squeal-
I'm so happy right now.
The guy I've been talking to and crushing on for quite a while now just so happens to like me back!
I'm so excited for the weekend.
Possibly going out with him somewhere.

Do you guys think its bad that he's kind of 4 years older than me? D:
Age difference of 16 to 20?

Aw, all those sweet emotions.
While I'm happy and excited for you, I can't help but echo Chain's thinking. When you're under 18, a four year difference could be dangerous. Remember, that means he has 4 more yrs of experiences than you... and I don't know how to say this w/o sounding crass, but... males in the beginning of their sexual activity tend to use their things as divining rods, except it ain't pointing in the direction of water, and they just go where it takes them. Umm,... did I say too much? Well, that being said... in my opinion, a 4 yr age difference does do some good in balancing out the maturity difference of the sexes.
And of course, I'm sure I don't have to worry about you meeting this guy alone for the first time, riiiiiiiight?
You'll have to forgive me if I seem a bit over-protective. I have a 15 and a 16 yr old niece, and I'd definitely be concerned if they told me the same thing. *jumps into karate pose* You've had some self-defense class?

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:48 pm
ChainsawDooM
And Gweener... that flying car is more of a car-plane. We want something that works more like a Harrier jet. The big problem with any flying car is going to be making it smart enough that you won't need to be an ex-military test pilot to fly the damned thing... They could build a car that actually flies like a harrier... it's designing all that software and writing all the safety crap, and also the rules and regulations to keep people inside and outside the flying car safe that's the problem.

See... now you made me look up what the heck a Harrier jet is. [*jokes* It's not hairy at all. *thinks* wasn't very fuzzy, was he?] That's just one of the things about you, you keep me thinking and learning.
When I first saw the flying car, I had thought more of a helicopter car would be more practical... that way you could manuaver in and out of traffic... and no runways. But that Harrier is pretty cool.
Boy, I thought people drove crazy now; can you imagine if they needed room for take-off and landing, too; plus, once a whole bunch got in the sky!?!?... I bet flying wouldn't be safer anymore! eek rofl
But it did get me excited to see that someone's developing something in the flying car direction
. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Ok, just wanted to say... I'm here for the meeting. If anyone comes in just im me.  

Gweener

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm
-rubs knee-
x_o Oww...
Gah I twisted it bad ;; -limping about-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Aw no! Not the knee! What did you do?
I don't suppose a Hello Kitty bandaid would make it feel better, huh?

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm
It was a doosey of an evening. I finally got a chance to go out to eat a nice dinner, something I haven't done in a while, and ended up driving (about an hour) to all the main restaurants, La Coretta's, Outback, Ruby Tuesday's, Texas Road House, Olive Garden, and even Chili's, and the line was out the door with wait times of at least 30 minutes! I was hungry and worried about making it back home in time for the meeting that I called. Ended up settling for Big Apple. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Oh, and then my sweet little puppy got loose and left me a few special packages on the carpet.  

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 pm
Well, I hung around for about an hour now. I know I didn't announce the meeting very well, and with all the activity in the guild lately, it's not that important. So, I'm going to call it a night and I'll catch up with everyone later. wink  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games