Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 am

*jynx curls up under the table for a short nap his guitar case and coat on the table above him with the coats backside draped down the table as a form of small door purring hinmself into a soft sleep*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

((*Headdesk headdesk* Sorry guys! I keep falling asleep! Besides, mom caught me, so I had to tell her that I had 2 guess her p-word..I'll be on alot more on fri-sat))

OiginalLimbershadow

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Wilde Karrde
Dimitri grinned over his shoulder "Heh, agreed dear." He said and caught her wink. "Oh-ho-ho, you naughty girl... Hmm, ah!" He said as he shifted through the clothes he had collected, bringing up a pair of panties, and streatching them gently between his thumbs and forefingers.

Mika picked up her F-cup bra from the floor and fastened around her ribcage. "I am your naughty girl, my beloved." Her face grew hot with a deep, red blush as he lifted her panties to his eye level and examined them. "You can keep those... as a keepsake to remember this night if you'd like."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

((...... Today sucked.))
Rocky slowly opened his eyes and fluttered his eyelids. He was about to sit up , but he couldn't. His earlier mild headache had grown larger. He clutched his head, still in Yue's lap. He reached up and wiped a tear from his eyes and said, "Cut the waterworks Yue-chan. I'm okay, I prommm...Zzzzzz" he nodded off.

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

(( Aw, how come hun?))

Drew was still laying there almost lifeless, twitching a bit. "Gah.....what the hell happened.....?" He asked whimpering a bit as he tried to get up.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Dimitris shook his head and offered to help Drew up. "Been a tough day huh?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Drew took the offer, "Ha, thanks." He said weakly
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm

"Welcome." Dimitris eyes scrolled back and forth across the room.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Tab stared down at the crystal in his hand, not knowing what to make of it. He was still dazed from all the events that had just taken place, and was still starving from the energy release, as his stomach was quick to point out.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Drew walked weakly over to his bag and took an orange pill. He was filled with his usual whimsical sense of energy. "Ah, much better!" He said with a grin. He looked down at Tab, and flicked another pill into Tab's mouth, hoping to help him out.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Tab caught the pill and looked down at it suspiciously. "No offense, but I'm not taking this until I know what it is!" he said with a weary smile.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Drew rolled his eyes "Oh hush up and take the thing." He said, "It's just an energy pill I made."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 pm

abc_dolly

Mika picked up her F-cup bra from the floor and fastened around her ribcage. "I am your naughty girl, my beloved." Her face grew hot with a deep, red blush as he lifted her panties to his eye level and examined them. "You can keep those... as a keepsake to remember this night if you'd like."

Dimitri chuckled, and slid the garment into his jacket in his arms, and began to organize their remaining clothes, examining each article of Mika's as he laid them out neatly, ready to be worn. "Hmm, then that is two things I'm more than happy to have gained this night." He said as he looked up lovingly at her.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

"Well, in that case...I'm going to need a glass of water to take this. I'm not used to swallowing things this...You know, I'm not going to finish that sentence." Tabris said as he walked over to the bar to grab a glass.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Drew giggled a little "If it matters, I'm used to swallowing, normally alot at once." He said with a laugh and wink.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games