Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:46 am
Goku looked at Shirou with a worried expression. He picked him up over his shoulder and brought him off the stage. When they were off Goku layed Shirou down near Saber "He seems a bit injured and I don't exactly have the power to heal anyone...Do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:58 am
InuYasha hopped onto the stage and pulled out his Tetsuiga. "I'm gonna ******** ing kill you for what you did to Kagome." he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:09 am
Buu watched with his arms crossed and an upset expression. He hated losing and didn't interact with anyone, he just stood there watching.
Cell gave a smirk and said "We'll see Hanyou..." Cell just stood there eyeing InuYasha and didn't make a move. Eventually he got done examining InuYasha from afar and said with his arms crossed "...Well?...You wanted to kill me go ahead..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:06 am
"Sorry..." Fin said as she flew over to where Kagome was. "Don;t worry, I won't let him get near you" she said confidently as she landed on Kagome's shoulder.

"All these people..it's so strange" Yukito commented.

Sakura looked up to him apologetically. "Yukito-san...I need to talk to the other you."

He looked at her confused for a moment, the wings engulfed his body, as he changed to Yue. "I've seen what's been happening," he commented, but why are we here?"

"Well..I'm not sure...but I felt a weird presence...and that guy may have mentioned...something-about-destroying-the-earth" she said the last part in a rush as if saying quickly would make it better.

"I see" he said simply.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:30 pm
InuYasha growled. "WIND SCAR!" he shouted, swinging his sword down at Cell.
Kagome looked at Fin. "Thanks . . . but right now . . . I'm really just scared for InuYasha . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:40 pm
Goku watched as Cell didn't move and InuYasha attacked 'Somthings...Not right...Usually Cell attacks first...Oh no!!' he thought. He got up and yelled "INUYASHA SAN!! LOOK OUT!!!"
Cell smiled as the wind scar flew at him and stuck out a hand to it. His hand began to spin around quickly and a large blast shot out as he yelled "CORK SCREW BLAST!!" the attack pushed both the windscar and the cork screw blast at InuYasha at an alarming speed.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:03 pm
InuYasha grinned. He waited for the attack before swinging his sword again. "BACKLASH WAVE!!" he called out, reversing the attack back to Cell, except the attack's power had been multiplied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:51 pm
Cell laughed as he kept the Cork screw blast pushing the attack, making them lock in a power strugle "Ahahahaha! You're quite the persistant one arn't you hanyou? Persistant, yet so foolish...You've just added more power into the attack...Making it even harder for you to deflect as soon as I...Do THIS!! HAAA!!!!" Cell's Cork screw blast got larger and pushed the attack again as a larger more powerful wave of energy.
Goku looked shocked and said "That could destroy us all!" He looked over at InuYasha and called "Inuyasha san! Move out of the way and let the attack run it's course! I can deflect it into space!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:25 pm
InuYasha growled and jumped out of the way as the attack sped past him.
((. . . WBS))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:58 pm
Saber shook her head. "There's nothing I can do to help him. This isn't a matter of injuries, but strain from trying to control too much power."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:52 pm
Goku teleported infront of the attack, placing his hands infront of it and being pushed back slowly by the blast. He began to sweat a little and bared his teeth. The attack was enormous! Almost as big as Goku's Spirit Bomb! He mustered up the most that he could and pushed his hands at the attack again letting out a "HA!!" as the attack was pushed into space and seemed to dissolve. He sighed from releif and hung his head "That was too close..."
Cell frowned and said "Well that wasn't much fun..." he looked at InuYasha and seemed to just randomly appear infront of him, their bodies inches from touching as he gave a smirk, showing off his speed. "Well Hanyou...I can beat you in speed, wits, strength...Now lets see about...POWER!!" Cell forced out some of his power level and it put about 270 lbs out about 40 feet from them. Goku and Buu seemed untouched by it, but only because they had fought in way heavier gravity. For everyone else though ((Except for Shirou as well since he withstood Buu's power level)) it was a more then bone crushing force to the ground. "Let's see if you can save your woman now, Hanyou." he gave a smirk at InuYasha as he eased his power level out slowly to make crushing them more painful. ((This could kill Kagome and everyone else because your strongest bone, your skull I beleive can only withstand up to 215 lbs or so...Just do what most animes do and defy physics though...Normaly I was going to put 2700, but I figured that just splatter Kagome sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Kagome fell into the ground and started having trouble breathing. It felt like there was a giant weight on her body and her lungs were getting crushed. "Inu- Yasha . . ." she gasped out.
InuYasha felt like he had been sat again. He growled and started pushing himself up slightly. He heard Kagome and his head snapped in her direction. She looked like she was in pain and he growled looking at Cell. "Leave- her- out- of- this . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:37 pm
(Shirou only withstood it because his magic exponentially increased his reflexes and body strength. He's currently comatose as a result of strain. Saber, though...)

Saber shot forward in her armorless form towards Cell, slashing at him with an invisible sword.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:56 pm
Cell smiled and said "Oh, I'm not trying to hurt her...So much as you...However I guess I would be considered harming her to harm you...But in no way were you told you couldn't use emotional leverage in the tornament." he felt a sword hit him, but the blade wasn't there, seemingly. The blade didn't even scratch Cell and he said "Interfering with a match will lead to your death and the demise of the planet...Do not make me tell you again."
Goku looked at everyone in pain and glared at Cell with hatred in his eyes then flew over to Kagome and Shirou, along with Sakura and Yue. He gathered them up and flew off to a place where the fight was visible but they weren't touched by the force Cell was applying. "I hope InuYasha san knows what he's up against..." Goku said with a grim tone as he looked at the battle "Cell could end up hurting him badly if he gets too cocky...Or even kill him..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:32 pm
Kagome got her breath back and shook her head. "If I know InuYasha . . . no . . . that guy's worse than InuYasha's half-brother . . ." she muttered. "He's going to be on edge the entire time . . ." she said more to herself as she watched the fight.
InuYasha used his sword to help heave himself up. He growled low in his throat. "So now that I don't have to worry about Kagome . . ." he sheathed his sword seeing as it was too heavy for him to use effectively, and held his claws in a threatening position. "Let's get serious." InuYasha did not have a grin on his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games