Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 pm

((no dip genus he made me repair it to make everybody happy and i dont give a crap if ur not in a good mood jus stop it))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

*I limp into the ever familiar cafe, not even noticing the obvious changes. My head is hung low and I'm still limping. I find the place seemingly empty and sit at the bar, just sitting. I look over my shoulder and see that I have left a staggered trail of blood from my many cuts. I let out a sigh and try to do hand signs but my hand explodes in pain. I glare down at my useless arm that sits in a sling. After a moment I hear breathing coming from behind the counter. Slowly and quietly I walk around the counter and look around it takes a full five seconds before I find Suri sitting under the counter. She looks upset. I walk over and crouch down, painfully but I bear with it, so that I am directly in front of Suri. I force a smile and make sure to speak softly.* "Hey Suri."

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am

"hmm? oh hi korn"
suri said with a smile. She calmed down and now was in a peacefull, mello mood. She noticed that korn was badly injured and was bleeding
"KORN?! we have to get you to the hospital!"
she said as she jumped to her feet. She didn't want to move korn but they way he is now, she had to.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 pm

*I simply chuckle and slowly rise back to standing.* "Don't you worry 'bout me Suri, I was just there before Lenon decided to blow it half way across town. It's just some scrapes and bruises now, the arm will be fine in a couple days. It's still upsetting that he put me in a sling though. I was hoping to get a bite to eat to raise my spirits. And maybe a little company if you're not busy. It's been forever since I talked to anyone much." *I then summon a lightning clone without hand signs, which manages to drain a lot more of my energy than normal. The clone is seemingly as banged up as I am but not bleeding. It knows why it's here and quickly fetches a mop and bucket and begins to clean up the trail I made. I let out an exhausted sigh and lean against the counter next to Suri with a wince.*

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 pm

"are you sure you are going to be ok?"
suri said with worry in her voice and a smile as she walked to the kitchen.
"korn, do you want anything to eat? it's on the house. I want you to heal as fast as possible!"
she yelled as a few pans fell from the ceiling and a plate crashed.
"ignor that! so I will make anything you like!!!"
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

((Well I did ask Pyro to repair it, but not to make it bigger. But umm.....Rhodson, Suri can get really mad and chew you out, Almost like us if you catch my drift.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

"I will be FINE. You stop worrying about me, it takes more than being hurled into a oven and crushed by an exploding hospital to put me completely out of action." *I slowly make my way into the kitchen and find a kettle.* "And that's mighty kind of you for the free food. Right now nikujaga sounds really good. Do you mind if I make my own tea though?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:41 pm

"sure you can, if you can find anything!"
suri said said as she stared looking for ingredients of nikujaga
"um...this might take a little longer then normal...I can't even find the bowls" she said while at the same time, she was raiding the fridge. "darn it, where is every thing?"

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:44 pm

((I actually blew up the Cafe because I knew Suri would be angry. ^^))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:02 pm

(good job, it worked! dramallama dramallama cheese_whine dramallama )

*It was then that I finally realized that the place had changed.* "Wow. Well I knew this place would be blown sky high one day. It was just a matter of time. Maybe now it'll hold up better and the door won't get blown off so often." *With tremendous luck I am able to find a bowl of different tea ingredients sitting on a stove top only a couple meters away. I set a kettle of water to boil and make the first out of three things I can prepare for a meal besides water.*

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:32 pm

((OoO that was a mean thing to do lenon!!! crying ))

"hmm? oh you found somthing" suri said as she found the bowls and knifes. "....now all I need is food" she said as she looked throught the pantry." I would becareful with that stove, I different than my old one. Don't burn your self" suri said while washing the the silverwear off
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:06 pm

((It was funny watching your reaction. >:3 Sorry, though. TT.TT Maybe next time I'll come in the guise of a wandering shinobi and place reinforcement seals to keep this place up....))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:54 pm

*I lean against the stove and crack my neck.* "Don't worry, a stove's a stove." *It is then when I smell something burning. Apparently the new stoves' flame is larger then the other one's because my sleeve is now on fire.* "AH!" *The closest portion of water is in the kettle so I quickly snatch it up and douse the flame with it. Unfortunately it's already pretty hot." "YOW!" *I hop away from the stove and shake my until not uninjured arm rapidly, trying to ease the burning.*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"korn!!!" suri said while droping everying thing she had and running to korn. "ARE YOU OK?! suri said in a worried tone. " I jinxed you! Iam super sorry!"`she stared soaking a cloth. "PLEASE DON'T DIE!!! DARN STOVE" she said running back to korn and places the cloth on his korn's arm "PLEASE BE OK!!!!" she said as she kicked the stove O.O

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

*I can't help but laugh at Suri's outburst even though my arm still feels like it's on fire.* "Will you relax woman, its just my arm! You think I'm still a tender foot at academy who still needs to have his hand help while crossing the street? This isn't the first time I've set my arm on fire anyway." 'Today is just not my day.....'
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games