Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm
The man started running, and Lyle got anxious. Was this another stand user? Or someone trying to capture him. He followed quickly in the opposite alleyway, trailing him with Crowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 pm
With KoTari's inhuman speed, he practically flew through the alleyways, dodging and weaving through different small paths. He knew for sure that someone was tracking him now. If he didn't leave him alone, then he might have to confront the guy.
KoTari sighed. While he hasn't tasted human flesh in ages, he didn't want to start now. It was harder to break away from than smoking.
Eventually he found an end to the alleyways. He silently cursed and turned around. He prepared to transform and fly away if this person was really someone from the Academy.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 pm
Lyle stopped in his tracks when the other person stopped. He was wary to approach this person. What if he was part of the men who hunted him. He sent his stand through the buildings, and approached the man from behind, to get a better look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 pm
KoTari knew the ghost-like thing was behind him, but he didn't turn to look. He stared into the alleyway and called out, "I don't care what kind of tricks you use, or people you hire, I'm not going back there!" He yelled in anger.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Tricks, hire, going back? Was this man another stand user like him? Was he being sought by the same men he was? He peaked around the corner, and looked at the man, "Are you...a stand user too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:11 pm
KoTari raised a brow. Stand user? Um...not that he was aware of. He wasn't a Fourth. They are so legendary even someone as long lived as KoTari thought they didn't exist, "You're not a hired hand from the Academy?" He asked, just as curiously.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 pm
Lyle laughed, "No, just a wandering bum really." He called Crowly back to him, and he disappeared into Lyle's body. "My name is Lyle, Lyle Sonata. I'm a stand user." he said, his dual colored irises seemed to glow in the dark alleyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm
"I'm KoTari," He said, "And I've seen many wandering bums try to capture me. I've yet to see a stand user though."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm
"So...your not a stand user either?" Lyle asked curiously, "Weird, normally only other stand users can actually see stands. You must be really special then."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:33 pm
KoTari smiled a little. Well, he was a bit 'special' for a human, but he's going to keep the human disguise for now. This person doesn't really have to know he's a Dragonkin.
"So you're not trying to take me away? Good," He sighed in relief.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 pm
Lyle shook his head, "No, but....would you have any money to spare? This city isn't exactly safe for a human, stand-user or not. I need to skip town." he asked a little sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 pm
KoTari sighed. The least he could do for this misunderstanding was give the guy some money, "Here," He gave the man a small bag of coins. It should be enough for Lyle to skip town. KoTari then turned and started walking again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm
Lyle smiled and bowed, "Thanks I..." he was interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder, "I smell...blood. Human blood." grinned a vampire behind him. Without turning around, Crowly emerged and punched the vampire in the face, "ARA." He quickly ran the other way toward Ko, "Running running running!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 pm
KoTari looked at Lyle running, and turned to see the Vampire. He wondered if the Vampire would even bother attack him. Unfortunately, it did. KoTari didn't expect it, so he ended up with the creature attached to his neck. The Vampire staggered back quickly, as did KoTari, "What's wrong...?" He taunted, "Not your type?"
The Vampire fell to the ground dead. KoTari's blood poisoned it.
KoTari placed a hand over the two holes in his neck and leaned against the side of the alleyway. He silently cursed. He needed to get out of there and fast.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Lyle looked around the corner, "Is he...dead?" He walked up to the corpse, and examined it with his stand. "He's dead. Holy cow, how did you do that so easily?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games