Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Kazumas eyes narrowed he had been trcked like this before "One little test in the light assassins did I immediatly hate and want dead a fellow member" he said something only Raiden would know cause Kazuma never talked about those days and Raiden died soon after.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden frowned, but the word light assassins sparked a strong flashback, in the vision he saw several characters, one was, again, Kazuma. But names were mentioned in here. One was Jedi, another was...Kazou...someone named Rahenno, another being Pyro. They were in a dungeon room. He tried thinking harder but nothing came, the vision fading. "Sorry within a castle....I remember someone named...Jedi. Another was Kazou, you, Pyro....and some person named Rahenno. The area was in a dungeon like area inside a castle. Thats as far as I can recall from a flashback" He said looking at Kazuma. He was sure this may have something to do with it, but it was honestly as far as he got in the flashback. Guess he has alot of things to remember. His attention was still on Reiko again, but his head was slightly on the two of them

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm
"It's ok. Its been happening alot around here lately. Must be the stars affecting the astral plain." He said looking off into the distance as if to see something, no one else could see. "We seen it alot lately, it all started right after that War with Mikyo. It's as if the world is rasing the dead....."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm
When Kazuma heard him say 'Rahenno' his eyes popped, he sprang up and put his hand over raidens mouth and whispered " I beleive you now but Reiko doesn't know I was in on kill Rahenno who was at that time the Raikage" he said then moved away and stretched.  

irishshamrock12

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:03 pm
(I've decided to use Edo Tensei on Raiden's body... wouldn't that be dandy if I came in and made the original Raiden come here... Does anyone know where I can find his profile?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm
((lost dude, and you obliterated the body didnt you? And you can't cuz my soul is in this rpc, can't do edo cuz it places the soul of the dead body in it, which can't be done if the soul is in a different body))

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden was alittle confused but shrugged alittle. He could tell he wasn't perfect or all good back then, for he had bad flashbacks as well, but he wasn't like that now. He looked at Reiko. "Sorry....I'm still trying to remember things" He said scratching the back of his head embarrased. He felt bad about that incident. He looked at her waiting for the response of what he said before

((got to go xD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 pm
(Honestly, wtf? This is bullshit. I am starting to really want my money back. It's stupid. I buy the body because you quit, you come back after a while, auto rank to Sannin, get the soul that I had ALREADY sealed away, like a month ago, and now your saying I can't do it? This is ******** retarded.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm
"Kaz, what are you hiding?" Akira said narrowing his eyes at him.

[[BTW, Kaz, we have to start recuiting for Anbu. I am the New Anbu Captain and your of course the Oinin Commander. I was going to pick up one of my students as an Oinin under you. LOL look what I found. I forgot I had this.
User Image
]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 am
[[How did you take over another body? eek and Koi, what is Edo Tensei?]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 am
((Koi do you even know Edo Tensei? and were Edo Tensei is the jutsu orochimaru used to ressurect people. and Kunesume we should start and which student?))

Kazuma looked out the window "Nice weather right Akira" he said with a smile as he changed the subject.

irishshamrock12

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 am
Suddenly a monkey burst in through the office as it held a tiny little bag. The monkey climbed up Raiden's shoulder and held the bag tight as he meant for Raiden to open it and take what's inside.

(The contents of this bag are what we talked about earlier)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 am
[[oh cool, but how did that other dude take over that body? at least thats what I think is happening...]]

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am
WereWeasels
[[How did you take over another body? eek and Koi, what is Edo Tensei?]]

[[this guy. LOL]]

"Yes, it is a very beautiful day today."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:57 am
[[ROFL, not the best example XD. BTW, if I've had my throat sliced, how long will it take for me to leave the hospital all better?]]

WereWeasels

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am
[[depends if you survive the trip to the hospitalXD]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games