Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 pm

User ImageUser Image

After quite some time Aki awoke from the most peaceful sleep she'd had in a long time. In her sleep she had rolled over and buried her face into his abdomen. It took her sometime to realize just where she was. She could feel fabric on her face and radiating body heat. Murmuring something she turned her head back over, nuzzling into his stomach slightly while doing so. The woman opened her eyes to see Ronnel, and some movement. It took her a moment to see what it was, a miniature tornado of sand. "That's interesting." She mumbled, still half asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel blinked - he had missed the change in her breathing patterns that indicated that she was rising from slumber. He let the tempest of sand in his palm die down, settling into a mound of sand on the palm of his hand. It trickled along his arm in a slender stream, moving under his clothes to slide back into the bottle on his waist, the sand twisting the cap back into place on its own under the control of his chakra.
"Welcome back Aki-chan." His voice was soft, in deference to her still sleepy state. These past few hours had been restful and productive for the medic - AKi's steady, slumbering breathing had pulled him into a meditative state, and the effort of making the sand spin silently had increased his already considerable chakra control. He wondered what she had dreamed about as she slept so peacefully, but it wasn't his place to ask such a personal thing.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

Smiling at his greeting she watched the sand swirl slower until the tornado was no more than trickles running down his arm returning home. Aki sat up, stretching her arms up, and gave a small yaw. The woman turned to look over to the man she had grown so close to. He was exactly what she needed right now, and she hoped she was what he needed to. "Ronnel, Thank you." She leaned over and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Aki was probably over stepping a few boundaries, but she didn't mind.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 pm

User Image

The gold in the Sannin's eyes vanished into tiny dots as blood flushed his face, making his silver hair stand out in stark contrast to the brilliant crimson hue.
"L-a-Ak-" He couldn't even speak, he was stuttering so bad. This was NOT something he had ever dealt with before, and he had no idea whatsoever to do in this situation. He was staring at her with wide eyes, shock and a trace of hope mixed into his pure silver gaze.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki watched the reaction quickly unfold with curious eyes and a quirky smirk. A small giggle bubbled out as he stumbled for words. She reached out to move some of his bangs out of the way to reveal his silvery eyes better. She pulled her hand away letting the hair fall back in place, "Your eyes change a lot." She commented.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm

User Image

"Emotional state." This he was able to say normally, despite the brilliant ruby hue his face had taken.
"Whereas normal people's pupils dilate and bloodveins might appear, in my eyes the flecks of gold respond to the changes in my emotional state. Anger tends to heighten the golden hue, while silver represents a peaceful emotion, or happiness." Ronnel spoke quickly, trying to avoid stuttering again.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki suddenly smiled rather knowingly. "So silver means happy or peaceful. I seeeee. Good to know." She nodded as if making a mental note for the future. Her hand tapped against the side of her face as grinned widely at him. He was almost like a teenage boy at the moment. It was quite adorable and enjoyable to watch.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

User Image

Ronnel shifted and ducked his head, making his hair fall around his face. Dammit, he didn't have the experience to deal with this situation! The closest to it would be the feeling of protectiveness that he felt for the old Suna generation, now all ashes and sand. The Sannin had never loved, hell, had never liked, someone, and so the feeling welling in his chest was completely foreign to him.
"I...why is that?" He was finally able to get that out.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Oh no reason really!" Aki giggled, "Just that, your eyes are silver now." Beaming she stood up and took up a small hand held mirror from her desk. Aki showed him his reflection. She couldn't help but be reminded of her younger self and Vrail. There was a twitch in her smile then she was once again smiling happy. Trying to think not of the past but enjoy this moment with Ronnel.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 pm

User Image

"They really are aren't they..." He shook his head and stood up, plucking the mirror from her hand. His trained eyes had caught the flexing of muscles in her smile, try as she might to hide it. Once more Ronnel placed his arms around Aki's shoulders, though this time the action was more...natural, than the stiff motions that he had used before.
"Aki-chan, it's ok to remember him, and move on." The simple sentence was all he said. The strain in her eyes, the thoughts of her vanished love, the strain that had vanished in her sleep, had come back to her once more. And there was no way the medic was going to let that happen.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

"No no really... I'm fine." Aki said trying to move from his embrace. She didn't want to be reminded of him right now. Her hands were up in front of herself almost defensively. Though they slowly began to lower, "Move on... How do I do that?" She asked sounding some what distant. He was right, as painful as it was it was time to move on. Maybe the only way would be to remember him and the times that had together, then just let him go. If you love someone set them free.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm

User Image

"Find something that you can live for. Whether it be to watch the village grow, or someone you can place your hopes for the future in." The Sannin refused to let her go. She needed support now, a pillar of strength to lean on in order to recover from the pain that she had to go through.
"You and I...we lost everyone dearest to us. You, your husband, me, the men who became my brothers, who shared blood and sweat with me..." He wasn't trying to distract her, but to show that he understood how hard it was to move on.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki gave up on trying escape his arms, she rested her head on his shoulders and listened. He knew her pain. She realized this now entirely. He was right, they both had lost the closet people to them. Her eyes looked over to the cabinent where the ring was on display and she realized something else. She wasn't only trying to move on from Vrail, but Arreku as well. She had loved both those men. And both were gone. Vanished like the wind with only remnants and memories left. Aki turned away from the display case pulled both her arms around Ronnel. "Thank you, again Ronnel." She looked up at him with grateful eyes. With his help and a little time, her wounds would be healed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm

User Image

"It's nothing to mention Aki-chan. I told you that I'm here for you." He squeezed her tigheter against his chest before letting go and guiding her back to the cot, sitting her down on it once more. He had to think of something that would make her happy - but that was the problem. Ronnel was tempted to ask her about her dreams, as they had obviously been pleasant, but he was worried that they had been dreams of being with Vrail, and that would just lead her further into despair. The gold in his eyes had grown to streaks that filled up large portions of his irises as he worried and tried to figure out how to make her happy again.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki stretched out on the cot and covered her eyes with her arm. She heaved a sigh. "I don't know where I would be if I didn't have you around. This job probably would have eaten me alive." Her other arm draped over the edge of the cot. Their conversation had turned a 180 rather quickly, it was wild. Aki was still and emotional roller coaster.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games