Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:20 pm
"Too many questions and not enough answers." Dulceri started on the mountain of paperwork working until his pen ran dry. "All I can say is that the last question...about the stones being designators...that is extremely possible. If that's the case, then Nephilis, Zephyr and I are targets." Dulceri looks over to Daphne with a horrified expression. The only thing that truly scared him in the physical world was the prospect of going to the next. He feared death. "Oh crap...okay. So, when and if we establish that thing out there is a Celestial, how are we going to stop it from killing us? What if there is more than one of them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm
"To many questions and not enough answers. Dulceri just let us take care of it. You just sit back and if danger comes near then we will take care of it. You just worry about your paperwork that your a month late on." Daphne gave him four more pens and smiled, looking at the rest of them. "Just because there maybe a Celestial out there we shouldn't worry until we have absolute proof."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Apollo thought for a moment "I know how we might find some proof" He said. He looked at Dulceri "Kenji could take me to investigate the cave and see if we find anything since I can make force fields and teleport we can get out if their is trouble" He said. He looked down "It would atleast let us see if their might be anything there" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Kurai had been quiet this whole time. He almost let out a groan of annoyance. If he knew all this would happen, he wouldn't have taken the boy's aura.. Yet. Now he has to deal with this too. "Alright, I'll show Apollo where the cave is." he said quietly making it look like he was thinking deeply about what Daphne said. He almost smirked. The girl was good at guessing. Too many of those 'what if' is true.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Okay maybe I can get some of my questions answered he thought. He looked at Dulceri "I'll let you know if I find anything" He said. He looked at Kenji "Is something wrong?" He asked. He seemed to have something bothering him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm
"Wait. Someone else that can fly or something needs to go with Apollo. If Kenji there is a Celestial, then one needs to be a recon for us. Apollo...you're getting a promotion if you come back. Thanks for taking one for the team." Dulceri gives a smile as hearty as the situation would allow before returning his nose to the papers in front of him. So far, he had one stack done. Five more to go.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm
Charon smiled. " I was hoping that you would allow me to show you some proof. Well I actually have 2 pieces of evidence, however the first is something I can physically show you. " He said as his eyes started to glow white, the room that they were in became a giant projection rom the walls, floor, and ceiling took the shape of his vision. " This is one of the many futures that I have foreseen. " He said calmly, beings almost like humans were fighting the group of people that had gathered to fight them. The celestials used their many different attacks and even drew the aura from some of the people, like Rygor and Amara. They began using their powers to destroy the others sucking the powers from them. " Dulceri I cannot show false futures, this is the future that will come to pass if the celestials have everything goexactly as they plan, they will destroy us in the battlefield. " He said as calm as usual. The vision turned to Zephyr and Helios who fought the Celestials however they were taken down just as easily as everyone else. " Does this not satisfy your needs for proof? They are clearly showing the characteristics you yourself said they would have. " He said as his eyes stopped glowing and the visions on the area vanished.

Avon flipped what lookd like a monacle in his hand. He looked through it and spun it around on it's gold chain. " If you knew the difference between celestial and terrestrial energy you could tell fairly easily who was or wasn't a celestial even though they are masters of shapeshifting and have no known weaknesses. " He said almost emotionlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm
((REALLY REALLY uber sorry about the fact that I keep disappearing! I've been trying to get into the swing of things w/ work and now I've got school on top of that, so my time on here is DRASTICALLY cut back. Can I get a recap and B, if you could point me in the right direction of where I need to go that would be freaking AWESOME biggrin

But, real quick, true story. Today was my first day of class and needless to say, my road to becoming a Dr. has started off on an interesting foot. Not but 10 minutes after our Anatomy prof spent 15 minutes lecturing us on respecting the cadavers, one of the TAs dropped a body on the floor and almost dropped a second one while showing us how to work the tables... *slaps forehead* ))  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Apollo nodded to Dulceri "Alright well who is going with me then" He said. He looked at Charon "Well if this is true then none of us are powerfull enough to even scratch them" He said. He looked over at Avon "Energy? I can manipulate energy do you think it could do that as well?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Kurai sighed. "I can fly.. Just not that fast." he said grimly. He then saw the future Charon had shown them and kept his grim face. Like he said to Avon before, he was one of the more sane celestials. He didn't exactly get humor and amusement from people dying. He killed people to fill his celestial needs and because he had to. He then leaned against the closest wall when he remembered that Apollo had asked him a question. "Yeah I'm fine. This war thing is just getting to my head I guess." he said smiling. He then looked at Dulceri. "So I guess I'm staying here?" he asked.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 pm
(I'm about to post. Playing some Melee. Hold on.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 pm
(I can some up some of the big things Dulceri and company fought Nephilis and Company ending up with Amiea being killed and Nephilis being injured. Rygor is in Tenshu looking for Zephyr to try and get her to revive Amiea..Nephilis made Rygor leader of Evermore..Kenji was attacked by a celestial along with Charon when he was Damascus and the Celestial is posing as Kenji and Kenji can't remember anything I think thats it....)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm
((Sweet. I'll just start there then since Rygor gives me an 'in'.))

Zephyr returned once again from her usual training area-- the cave just south of Tenshu. As she entered the palace, she noticed Rygor, seemingly upset. "Rygor? What is it? What's wrong?" she asked with an aire of care and concern.

((hope that'll work. if I need to change anything just let me know))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Avon continued to look through the random monocal and said. " Who knows, I can only tell the difference, I have very little actual fighting powers, however like the celestials not one of you could kill me, it's not that your weak it's just the way I am. " He said as he looked through it and turned to look at Kenji.

Charon sighed. " Well no it's not that we can't hurt them, like I said that was the future if EVERYTHING went their way, the probability of that future coming true is very slim. " He said with a sigh. " But who knows the future is never steady we could find some miraculous way to kill them or something. "  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm
Rygor frowned and looked at Zephyr "It's Amiea..she's dead Nephilis asked me to bring her here" He said. He held the charred form of her infront of Zephyr. "Dulceri struck her with some electric ability I know your mad at Nephilis but please you have to help her" He said. He looked down as he felt a few tears running down his face.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games