Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:13 pm
Nikko Roseus

Welcome Yen, I like board games too. 3nodding heart

Thankies~ What board games are your favourite?  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:14 pm
Aquamere

Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy it hun

Thankies~  

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:20 pm
Sid the Bear

Lol. It's fine. I'll answer to both. And I haven't played settlers yet. Debating about it. And my favourites are Boss monsters, Betrayal at the House on the Hill and whatever else my friends and I tend to play again and again. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm
The LadyKaiya
Lol. It's fine. I'll answer to both. And I haven't played settlers yet. Debating about it. And my favourites are Boss monsters, Betrayal at the House on the Hill and whatever else my friends and I tend to play again and again. emotion_awesome

You must play Catan! Even if it's only because you can ask 'who has wood?'  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 pm
The LadyKaiya
Aquamere

Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy it hun

Thankies~

you're welcome  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:45 pm
Name: Angel
Hobbies: I enjoy mmo's and rpg's, but I can't really play anything since my little laptop can't handle it; so I just mainly watch playthroughs and such on YT. I have a thing where I just read fanfiction pretty much 24/7 and sometimes manga when I have no updates. I also like rping a little; acting out a specific personality trait/character is just really fun. Typing out all my interests would be boring, so.. Hi!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anyone to really notice my avatar from the G-Corp Labtech thing, especially invite me to a guild. But, thanks for the invite!

AngelDono

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tenshimaru ArchLight

Angelic Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:01 pm
Sid the Bear

I sorry.
I was just coming off of my lunch break at work. So I didn't have time to chat then. But, I can chat now.

And, as far as retro old... I'll be turning 35 in two hours. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:33 pm
Tenshimaru Kensei

I sorry.
I was just coming off of my lunch break at work. So I didn't have time to chat then. But, I can chat now.

And, as far as retro old... I'll be turning 35 in two hours. emotion_facepalm

That's alright. I was just teasing. We're pretty flexible with how much our guild members can participate.

Wow, you are old! I have a friend around that age and he never ceases to remind me how young I am compared to him.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *throws confetti, releases balloon, and breaks out the champagne*  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Fashionably Late Bloomer

Moonlight Nerd

22,200 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:38 pm
Hi there! Thanks for the invite.

Name: Fashionably Late Bloomer (can call me Shicho, it's what I used to go by)
Age: physically ...29 gonk , but you're only as old as you think and feel emotion_kirakira
Hobbies: drawing and designing, video games, card and board games but kinda new to it, shooting, manga/anime, started taking pole dancing classes, love art and music, exploring and like to learn
I would like to add more to the hobbies list, but cannot truly call them hobbies...yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 pm
Sid the Bear
Hello, Himeko. I'm willing to offer advice/critique if you want to get better at drawing. And I hope we all get along too!

Thank you! ^u^ The next time I draw, I will! heart  

himeko7

Eternal Otaku

12,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm
Sid the Bear
The LadyKaiya

Lol. I'll see if I can convince my friends to pull it out and try it sometime this week. If not. Next week for sure! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:38 am
Sid the Bear
Glad to have you in the guild, Fan! And I'm sure we all procrastinate (though maybe not me since I don't have time....). What kind of anime do you like watching?

Thank you !
Haha ! I would like to do anything else than procrastinating but I often lack concentration I like all genres, currently I'm watching each week the seasonal ones (not all tho, only 5) but I'm quite fond of JoJo actually lol  

Fanfreluche

Shy Spook

Lenaea

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm
Thank you for inviting me Sid the Bear! I think I'm going to like it here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:56 pm
The LadyKaiya
Sid the Bear
The LadyKaiya

Lol. I'll see if I can convince my friends to pull it out and try it sometime this week. If not. Next week for sure! emotion_yatta

Catan is so much fun! You just don't know who will win until the end. And you can play with as little as 3 people or as many as 7 or 8. Bang! is another good one. You get to pretend to shoot at your friends and go all western...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:00 pm
Fanfreluche
Sid the Bear
Glad to have you in the guild, Fan! And I'm sure we all procrastinate (though maybe not me since I don't have time....). What kind of anime do you like watching?

Thank you !
Haha ! I would like to do anything else than procrastinating but I often lack concentration I like all genres, currently I'm watching each week the seasonal ones (not all tho, only 5) but I'm quite fond of JoJo actually lol

I find that procrastination happens when you don't want to do something either because there's something more easy/enjoyable or you don't want to start because it's something difficult/daunting. All you need to do is start on it even if it's doing it for 5 mins and it helps, especially if you don't have a lot of concentration.

I'm currently watching Polar Bear Cafe. The cute animals and the comedy is nice for relaxing after a stressful day at work. JoJo is on my list to watch. Haven't got to it yet though. xp  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games