Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:44 pm
((um last you left off Lee went on a selfsacrifice type thing but didnt die... um Vi and Kren are going to his home world soon and Cy and Kaylin will be running the school.... thats pretty much it Phoenix))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 am
Kei opened his eyes, he hadnt even realized he had fallen asleep again. Scratching his head, he did a bodily inspection, everything seemed in working order, and his burn wound was gone. "Good, now I've got to get in some training...spent too much time on my back." Getting out of bed and heading towards the door, he thought he smelled blood, and his muscles tensed as he opened it. He didnt see any signs of battle, but the reek of blood was overpowering. He heard footsteps heading his way, and lo and behold, it was Cy, except covered in blood. Raising an eyebrow, he decided it be best if he asked what happened. Walking up to him he said "Hey, whats up with all the blood?"  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 am
((Kaylin has now wandered away...thanks you))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:31 am
((And I cleaned all that blood up... sept on the wall... yea...))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:05 pm
((O.o where Kaylin go was it my fualt lol? and except on Cy cause i want him covered in blood its fun er yeah))

Cy stopped as he heard a vioce he looked up and saw it was Sparkei.

"Where have you been? Sparkei was it?"

Cy said ignoring his quiestion about the blood. Even though he was still covered in it and still searching for a shower facility or something. Anything with running water.. as long as it wasnt too deep he would be fine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:34 pm
"I've been unconcious..." Sparkei said glancing down nervously and quickly looking back up. Tilting his head to the side, Sparkei grinned again, his fangs slightly poking from under his lip. "Sooo...what happened while I was incapacitated?"  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:35 pm
((No...just wanted to move her around a bit...)) Kren sat on the bed and sighed. "What do we do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:43 pm
((oh okay ^^))

"Lee had an outburst.. i dont know something about him being in love with one girl when he kissed another. He basically ended up exploding and covering everyone in blood but i guess he's fine now. Why he exploded had to do with Iris and Suzuko. Are there any places i can wash up? And wash my clothes i dont mind being covered in blood but now its starting to dry..."

Cy said to Sparkei as he tried to keep his blood soaked hair from matting to his scalp.

"I dont know exactly. I wold have to ask Kaylin it was her idea after all."

Vi said to Kren. Kaylin where are you?

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:49 pm
Kren sighed. "Alright.'

Busy..argh...AW ********>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Im sorry Kaylin should i even ask? Vi said cautiously  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:13 pm
Kei frowned slightly. "Exploaded?...wow...ok. That explains the blood." Looking down the hall, he scratched his head again, his ears twitching. "Sorry, but since I havent really had the chance to explore I dont know where you can find a shower....except in Tsuji's room..." Sparkei trailed off slightly but quickly rembered he was talking to someone, "Well I guess I'll wish you good luck on your hunt for cleaning water." Sparkei said with a smile, "'Cause I'm gonna go train for a bit." Turning and leaving the complex, he headed straight for his tree. Once under the shade of the tree, he began his Kata exercises.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 pm
He practically cut my ******** arm off.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Who did? Vi said concerned.

"Why does no one know where crap is around here?"
Cy said fustrated. If Tsuji's room has a shower than the other rooms should too. Cy walked to the end of the dorms, found and empty room. He decided to claim it as his and Vi's since there was no one in it anyways. He tore off his blood soaked clothing and tossed it on the floor of the bathroom of the dorm. He had left the dorms door open but he shut the dorms bathroom door. After a bit of swearing about 'How hard it is to get blood out of a certain fabric.' Running water was heard as Cy began to shower.

((Dinner time be bakc on later))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 pm
I don't know. he just attacked me out of the blue.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:33 pm
Do you need help? Or will you be fine? Kren and especially me are wondering how were supposed to get to your homeworld.

Cy wrapped a towel around himself and found a long black robe. He put it on figuring he may as well wear it while his clothes wash. He wiped away the steam that had appeared on the bathroom mirror. He grinned and shook at time he had wondered how he looked. But since he was a vmapire he had no reflection so he just smiled everytime he came infront of a mirror. He put his glasses back on and open the bathroom door.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games