Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 pm
"...Dear... God..." Alik whimpered, almost backing out of the room. She then stopped, and glared at the Necromorphs. "...I REGRET NOTHING!!" She yelled, charging in and firing at the Necros.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm
Without warning, rounds from the Pulse rifle began going in every direction, even towards Alik.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm
"s**t!" Alik yelled, dropping down to the ground, like she was nothing but a body. Luckily, a bullet didn't hit her somewhere vital.. But shoulder grazings always ******** hurt...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm
The attack continued to a good while, many of the shots hitting the ground near Alik.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm
"IS THERE ANYWHERE THAT GUN DON'T ******** SHOOT?!" Alik barkd, glaring at Roland.
"I CAN TAKE A FEW GRAZINGS BUT THAT LAST ONE ALMOST HIT MY FACE!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm
Roland did not answer, if she had gotten a good look, it would be easy to tell why. One of the Necromorphs had gotten close enough to destroy the communicator on his RIG, leaving him unable to hear her unless nothing else was getting his attention.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm
"...Oh ******** my life..." Alik groaned, backing up for the door as things weren't seeming to lighten up.

"I shoulda ******** known better.."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 pm
The fire then stopped-The rifle's clip was spent.
One of the Necromorphs used this time as opportunity to strike, but was caught by the rifle's barrel, ramming into its head, causing it to explode. Roland then grabbed it by the exposed ribs and kicking it down to the ground, ripping out the portion of the spine, leaving it unable to move before kicking it away. He then reloaded the rifle and began shooting normally at the Necromorphs as the countless wave had been reduced to a reasonable number.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:07 am
When the rifle's clip ran out again, he looked around, finding a CONVENIENTLY placed explosive barrel in range, picked it up with the Kinesis Module and threw it at the largest group, annihilating them almost instantly before reloading.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 am
"...You're just so fun." Alik pouted in a depressed manner, looking at Roland.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 am
The fight seemed to continue for what felt like hours, but was only just a few minutes. Bodies were covering the floors, and blood was everywhere, causing Roland's armor to now take on a shade of red instead of black...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 am
"Roland, you alright?" Alik sighed as she walked up to him once the fight was over.

"I can't tell what's your blood and what's not."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:24 pm
Roland looked directly at her.
"The ******** are you doing here!? I TOLD you to get the hell out of this area and back on the crew deck!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 pm
"I... I... Your mic cut off!" Alik whimpered, frowning at him. "I got worried.."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games