Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 pm
@Wings, I want him to finish him.... because if he follows, it could cause trouble in the attack. Anyways, I suppose I'm going to train a liiiiittle more. I'm going to learn Pandemonium, which will, lmao, take one post to learn in the secret grounds. And then maybe a few more skills.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm
((What if it started at the head? and how do you know the armor does spread the damage out across the whole body? reducing the impact? Not that i care, the quicker this fight is over, the quicker your war can begin))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
@Wings, I want him to finish him.... because if he follows, it could cause trouble in the attack. Anyways, I suppose I'm going to train a liiiiittle more. I'm going to learn Pandemonium, which will, lmao, take one post to learn in the secret grounds. And then maybe a few more skills.

((He wont though, sengetsu has a single goal, only reason he's not doing it is cause ryugan is fighting him))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:23 pm
*Sigh* Then Ryugan, let's go already. I want to destroy Sand. crying  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((What if it started at the head? and how do you know the armor does spread the damage out across the whole body? reducing the impact? Not that i care, the quicker this fight is over, the quicker your war can begin))

(( I just stated that if it started at the head, the best his armor could do was stop the burns form ensuing. The impact of the attack will still be felt. He didn't state it did in fact, from his description, his armor is pretty beatable. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 pm
((Urm....while your right....it also means your leg is now consumed by ameratsu flames, that will burn straight through your armor, and spread up your body unless you amputate your leg right now))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Uuuuuugh. Amaterasu? As in the most OP skill in the guild? Balle.

This is why I stay three tomoe..... mangekyou is just bs.

Dizzle, think of something.... think of a way to stop your leg from burning off. I saw an ability earlier that mad-

YES!

There's a magnetic force jutsu that stops Amaterasu.

I know it.

But I wouldn't be able to come here in time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:44 pm
((Correct, the second most OP skill in the guild in from my point of view (Most OP skill is a lightning Jonin technique called Rewire. All you need is physical contact and you can control the person as if you were them)), and while he can stop them from what i know of what he knows, doing so in time wont be easy))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:47 pm
((cant any Mangekyou sharingan extinguish the Amaterasu flames? ))  
[Balle again. It isn't a magnetic force jutsu. I swear it was a barrier of some sort. But I know all of the barriers involving Magnetic Force, and looking over them, I don't know it. /Sigh

Dizz, I know you can think of something. You better not lose your leg....

And yes, Ryoko used Rewire on me before. It's utter bullshit.]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
[Aha, Darion has a point. You have the mangekyou, don't you, Darion? I should learn it too.. incase Amaterasu ever gets used on me. > /]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm
((They can extinguish there Own flame, incase it's used against them. not sure about others though. While i KNOW dizzle can stop them, whether he can remember how he can, is another matter

EDIT: And i LOVE rewire, most of my old rpc's kills were with it. And there is nothing like making a student fight his master. Or using an opponents team mate as a shield against an attack))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
[Aha, Darion has a point. You have the mangekyou, don't you, Darion? I should learn it too.. incase Amaterasu ever gets used on me. > /]

((so you knew were i was getting at...yeah if any Mangekyou can put them out ,ill do it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Madara stopped an Amaterasu that wasn't his own.

I think.

Oh, and wooh, I already have one requirement down for Itachi's mangekyou... kill your best friend of Jounin or higher.

Now I just need to copy 15 genjutsu. I've already copied like 8. o_o  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Madara stopped an Amaterasu that wasn't his own.

I think.

Oh, and wooh, I already have one requirement down for Itachi's mangekyou... kill your best friend of Jounin or higher.

Now I just need to copy 15 genjutsu. I've already copied like 8. o_o

((I believe he just did his, 'suck it into another dimension' thing to stop it))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games