Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 pm
Massasooni quickly washes himself off before bringing both hands onto Luna. "Alright... time for the long walk back home..." He mutters to Luna before picking her up out of the water and cradling her in his arms as he walks with her back down the path towards their home, looking down to Luna as he walks. "... You know, this reminds me of when I would come out of a tough fight badly beaten, but still alive... Makes me want to frown, but at the same time smile that I've been through what you're going through and helping you exactly how I'd wish someone to help me in such times... though, back then, there weren't many to help me... which meant I had to make some shady friendships." He says before looking forward with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:57 pm
Luna lips twitches a little into a smile even though it hurt and caused her lips to start bleed again.She was trying to heal the deep wounds but she was so weak she needed her herb tea  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 pm
Massasooni glances back down, smiling at seeing Luna's smile despite the bleeding. He then looks up. "I don't know who or what did this to you, but I'm sure you'll explain sooner or later what happened to you when you're ready... Preferably when you aren't in too much pain to speak." He says casually as he began to step up to the door of the house. Once making it to the door, he rolls his eyes and kicks the door to knock on the door. After a minute or so, Frank opens the door slowly and peaks out before opening the door fully and zipping around Massasooni to see Luna in such poor shape. Massasooni walks in, ignoring Frank, and soon to join him Vex, flying around him to see Luna. He walks down the hallway and into the bedroom to genteelly set Luna on the bed. "Frank, get s--" "Herbal tea, got it." He says, zipping off for a few seconds only to return with a white coffee cup of tea. Massasooni shakes his head, taking the cup from Frank to set it aside, about to say something else, when Frank shakes his head. "I know, but tea first... She needs it." Massasooni nods before picking the cup up and slowly bringing it to Luna's lips, using his other hand to pick Luna's head up slightly. "Here you go... take careful sips... it's hot."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:39 pm
Luna drank it slowly.she could feel the herbs already working on taking pain away. She didn't care that it was hot.She just wanted to get the pain away and to heal.The tea will help ease the pain and help in the healing. She hoped frank held the link open to know to get some of the herb leaves that were in her garden to put on her wounds  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm
Frank opened his link as he watched Luna drink the tea. Massasooni looks to Frank, feeling the cup get lighter. "Frank go and g--" Frank zipped off, returning with some herb leaves and holding it out for Massasooni to take. Vex watched with her mouth opened slightly, watching the herbs as Massasooni took them. He looks over the herbs before feeling that the cup of tea was now empty. He extends the cup to Frank as he looks down to Luna. "Refill the cup. Vex, can you help me out with these herbs, you appear to know what to do with them." Frank nods. "Alright." He says, taking the cup and zipping out of the room. Vex nods slightly before flying closer to Luna, but stops to look over her for a moment. She then grabs a leaf and hovers over one wound, tarring off a bit to crumble it and sprinkle it into the wound and then covers that with the rest of the leaf and then going to her hands and knees to pat it down and to make sure it stays. Massasooni looks at the herb leaves for a second before applying the leaves similar to Vex, seeing as it seemed to be the most practical way to use the herbs that he knew. Frank returns with the cup of herbal tea to see both Massasooni and Vex putting leaves on Luna with care. "So... you want some more tea, right?" He asks Luna.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm
the leaves stung some but she was used to it. Yes frank..thank youit hurt to even speak with her mind  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm
Frank nods with a smile before bringing the cup to Luna's mouth and tilting it slightly to allow Luna to drink. Massasooni and Vex quickly finish applying the herbs on the wounds. "Alright... what else..." Vex looks up to Massasooni, about to say something, but then looks away before Massasooni could look to Vex. Massasooni looks around before walking and grabbing a thick blanket to spread it over Luna. "Here, let's keep you warm." He says before steeping back and looking over Luna, feeling that he forgot something, but not sure what.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 am
Shadow walks in holding Mark who been crying.Shadow wasn't good with crying babies"take your son"He looks at luna and cursed"Damn it not again..I hope this time she killed the b*****d"

Luna slept to let her body healed after her last cup of tea  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 am
Massasooni takes Mark from Shadow right as he was requested, because he was crying... not to please Shadow. He hold Mark in his arms and rocks him slightly to try to get him to calm down a bit, for he himself wasn't too good with babies either. Frank smiles before setting the cup aside and then taking Vex's hand and flying out of the room with her. Massasooni shrugs his shoulders at Shadow's words. "Maybe... but either way, it may not mean she won't come home like this ever again... there are other people out there that'd wish to beat Luna around as well, for one purpose or the other." He says as he looks down to Mark, starting to settle him down slightly by the smooth constant rocking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:49 pm
Shadow nods"Many wants her power or to use her or to break her.But now they are after her child.I am happy to have my human form back for the most part to help guard the two of them."

Luna heard them.After a few hours she started to wake to pain.She moved and hissed in pain.She opens her eyes and things were blury.Her eyes were unhurt for the most part but it was her mind that was hurting.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Massasooni sat in a chair near the bed, looking down to Mark who was asleep in his arms, before looking up as he heard Luna move and wake up as she hissed in pain. He holds up a finger to Luna and walks to Mark's crib and sets him in it genteelly, being careful as to not awake him. He then walks back by the bed. "How you feeling?" He asks as he sits back by the bed and then scoots the wooden chair a bit closer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm
Lune looks at him"Like I been ran over by horses repeatedly"She tries to sit up but it hurt just to move.she was lucky she didn't pass out from the pain.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:10 pm
He chuckles, nodding. "I literally know what that feels like... plus a number of wagons... and then the last wagon crashed, so I was stuck under it for awhile..." He then shrugs his shoulders. "... but that's a story for another time..." He says, helping her sit up slightly... enough that she was sitting up, but less than fully to allow her to lay down once more with little effort and what he can only assume to be with little pain. He then shrugs his shoulders again. "... So, do you remember hearing me say anything to you while you were… less awake?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm
Luna smiles at him"Thank you and a little I do.I was beaten by my late demon master"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm
Massasooni nods. "No problem." He says before bringing a hand to his chin. "Ah... So... he beat you and left you for dead, or did you escape?" He asks with a small frown.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games