Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Pressed against his body as she was now, she fitted her small frame against his, wishing that already some layers between them were gone. The kiss was returned, even slipping her tongue between his lips, swiping playfully. Sliding her body sensually against his, she wanted to rouse him before she asked a soft question, "Would you object to another man joining us?"

Razen was silent, being a soothing presence, and opened a gentle, small connection with the Lady Oracle. He was a little alarmed when the vampire showed himself, but at his words, was reassured that he would cause his lady no hard. Even more so that he was the one bonded with his half sister. This was going to prove interesting.

At his attempt to be a nice host, he shook his head slightly, "If I may, I am quite comfortable right here milord." he said softly.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:24 am

Sulthena shook her head, waving a hand in front of her blind eyes. "A tour would be nice, but alas, these darn eyes." The Seer snickered a bit and stood up, her waist length light green hair flowing behind her. She walked over toward where she had perceived he was until her hands touched his chest. "I do believe you will not have the time to do such pleasantries. I see an event happening soon that includes you and Caly. You should go. And if you see Vincent, please give him this for me." The elf placed a kiss on his cheek before returning to where she had been. She opened up a channel between Razen, herself and Aeris, her voice giggling in their minds. Shall we conjure up our magic and play for a little while? Seeing as Caly is busy right now, our magic wouldn't phase her.

Aeris opened one eye at the sound of her sister in her head and smirked, letting a foot dangle from off the branch she was perched on. I was thinking the same thing. With Cy and Vincent to keep Caly distracted, we can play for a little bit. Just no destroying the plants. She will feel it if they are harmed.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Cy was surprised by the kiss and confused as could be, but when Sulthena opened a mental channel to Aeris and Razen he quickly caught on, after all he was a vampire. "Do you now?" Cy said in a flat tone, that was clearly unamused with the little game that was suddenly being played on him.

You elves forget just what your up against. You should keep your thoughts more private, if you dont want them overheard. Cy said in a stern tone, his channel had been opened to Caly, Aeris, Sulthena and Razen. He frowned and took a few steps back from Sulthena. I dont play games, not anymore and i dont appreciate them being played on me. Cy said to everyone before shadows surrounded him and he slipped into the shadows.
_

Vincent laughed lightly at the sound of Cys voice, clearly the other male wasnt too happy. "I wouldnt, but clearly the vampire your bonded to does." Vincent smirked and stepped away from Caly knowing shed want to seek out the male and try to convince him to go along with her plan.

"You gave it a try Caly, but your dealing with dark beings. Some of us dont like being toyed with, while others, like me, do." Vincent said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 pm

We do not plan on playing games with you. What I told them of, it is nothing more than a childish game we played when we were younger. Caly, as you call her, wasn't able to play because of her isolation, and because of her power. I do believe you misunderstood my speech. To emphasize her point, she created a small green ball of energy, a soft smell of grass wafting from it. Sulthena then tossed it to Razen, a smile on her face. "I've forgotten how fun it is to just play, and not have to tell anyone their future, or what-not. Aeris, please come down here."

The elf opened one eye once again and yawned, standing up on the branch she had been on. It was customary for the younger elves to follow the whim oh their elders, and this was no exception. She jumped down out of the tree and wandered over to Sulthena, ruffling Razen's hair as she did. "I'm not going to have to shift forms, am I? I don't think I have the energy to do so."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Caly was alittle startled to feel Cy's emotions in his sending. She herself was a little confused as to what caused this and had to concentrate. That made her blink. Even with her arms still around Vincent, which she had loosened with Cy's mindvoice, she had a sinking feeling about what was to come next.

How could he have known what she was trying to attempt? She hadn't said anything to him...and she was sure she had kept her mind blank enough towards him...but she wasn't playing a game....She was just trying to bring two she desired together...

When the demon stepped away from her, her eyes went back to him and she had to agree with some of his words. She was going to seek out Cy... Then she saw the smile on Vincent's face. She couldn't help but smirk. "I'm glad that you like playing my dear lovely demon..." she sauntered to him again, putting a sway into her hips. PLacing her hands on his chest, she leaned up and pressed a lingering kiss on his lips before she wrapped her powers around her and teleported out of the room.

Reappearing outside, she was away enough from the ones in the garden that she was virtually by herself..and hopefully Cy would come to her here. "Cy?" she called softly, lowering some of the magic flare she knew still shone off her body and in her eyes from the teleport. "Please come out?" her voice was unsure...very insecure at the moment.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Razen was a little taken off guard at the feel of Cy's mindvoice...he hadn't been planning anything other than watching over his Lady Oracle. Why he would think otherwise was beyond the elf.

And he was a little surprised when a little ball of green energy was thrown at him by his Lady, but caught it just the same. an answering smile slowly creeping into his face. At the ruffled hair, he seemed to frown, but then threw the ball of energy to Aeris.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:36 pm

In a dark secluded spot in the garden Cy emerged from the shadows and stood against the trunk of a small tree. His arms folded over his chest and an unreadable expression sat upon his face. "Your Oracle should learn to choose her words carefully. Though it did send up a red flag in my head when you went off to greet Vincent and the others without notice." Cy said to Caly as she came near, his voice was calm but there was a underlying coldness to it.

The truth was Cy had taken everything pretty much the wrong way, ever since the truth or dare session he had suspected Caly or Vincent or even Aeris would pull some game to try and get him, Vince and them into a bed together. While a unsuspecting person would have been lured into Calys trap and not taken the Oracles words as the vampire had, Cy having been hurt in the past by such behavior, kept his guard up.

Vincent headed downstairs once Caly had left, she was enticing and he had to give the girl credit but it seemed Cy was a highly jealous and suspicious little vampire. Upon reaching the main room Vincent saw.... much to his delight... Sulthena and Razen.

"Oh.. my, my." Vincent purred as he came up to the two, a mischeivious look on his face. He circled them, his eyes meeting theirs, even if Sulthena was blind and couldnt return the gesture. "Now.. i normally wouldnt be so bold.." Vincent said as he came close to Razen and slipped his arm around his shoulders.

"But... since you two are here.." Vincent purred in Razens ear. "Why dont we go have some fun?" Vincent chuckled lightly. "You and i Sulthena could continue where we left off. And Razen, if your up to joining us i sure as hell wouldnt mind." Vincent grinned. "Or vice versa, frankly i dont care. Your both oh so... tempting.."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Aeris caught the ball and tossed it between her hands, watching as Vincent wandered into the picture. A simple shrug was all she had to say, for a bit. The elf tossed the ball in the air, speaking, though it was certain she would be ignored. "Vincent...I wouldn't try anything with Sully, if I were you. She's not as...timid as you think." A snicker later, she was standing next to Sulthena, nudging the elder elf.

A snicker hissed through Sul's lips as she faced where she percieved Vincent to be. "Please...go easy on my Guardian. I'd rather not have him totally melt in your arms." She chuckled a bit and smiled sweetly, granting her sister a well needed hug.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm

AT the sound of his voice she turned towards him, really having to work at making the rest of her magic fade. She found she actually liked being in possession of her magic; it felt good and right. But she knew that for the talk that was to come, she was sure it would prove to be against her. At the tone in his voice though, her emotions shut down between them. The bond between them was closed, as if a door was shut.

She hadn't known that what she had been planning to be fun and entertaining would backfire so much and so hard. She didn't approach him completely, not as she wanted to, but she wasn't sure what to do now, what to say. All she could think of to say was what was whispered, "I had to check on Ani...my child self left abruptly...and something went wrong this time with the little demon girl."

Razen on the other hand watched as the demon joined them, wondered what brought him down so soon. And he couldn't help but feel as if he were very tasty prey for a hungry demon. That feeling intensified when Vincent slipped an arm around him. He couldn't help but shiver at the sound of the demon's voice at his ear.

HIs face went completely blank at the mere mention of joining in a type of fun. Then it went crimson...and he lowered his gaze, trying to hide it from view.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Cys defenses went down a bit as Caly spoke about the demon girl. He unfolded his arms and shook his head his brow furrowed in confusion. "Oh yeah, the kiddo." Cy said gently to himself as if he had forgotten the child existed all together. Was she really checking on the kid though?

"But then why did the Oracle say, for me to give her a kiss for Vincent?" Cy said more to himself now, rethinking his own behavior. Maybe he had misread everyone and jumped to conclusions. He frowned after a moment or two and stepped out from behind the tree. He turned to face Caly, an apologetic look in his eyes and tone of voice now.

"Sorry Caly, i just. I dont know." Cy said his eyes heading to the ground before Calys feet. "I thought you were trying to.... i mean the whole truth or dare game, you teasing me like you did when i woke up. Then you suddenly running off to Vincent and what the Oracle said, i just..." Cy stopped there and met Calys gaze.

"Forgive me, i didnt think about the child and i let my jealousy and insecurities get the best of me." Cy said gently.

"Oh dont tease me Aeris. You know i loved it when you where dominate, i still do." Vincent purred at her even as he held Razen close. "I cant resist a girl like you, but you cant begrudge me a bit of fun, especially with such forbidden things as Sulthena here and handsome little Razen here..." Vincent teased as he gave the elf boy a kiss on his cheek.

"Especially when i can make them melt... its oh so fun.." Vincent purred more at Razen then at Aeris whom he was still speaking to. His lips brushed along Razens cheek and to his ear where he started teasing it with kisses and nibbles.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 pm

"We need to play again sometime. Until then...here you go!" She pointed to Sul and snickered, disappearing once again. Pretty much, she just gave her sister to Vincent for the time being. The elf reappeared back into the tree she had been in before. She wanted a nap, and Sul had somewhat disturbed it.

Sul blinked rapidly as Aeris disappeared, shaking her head. "I knew she was going to do that. I guess I owe you something, do I not Vincent?" She smiled and nodded to him, pushing back wisps of her hair behind her ear.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:11 pm

This was probably the time of truth. Caly decided. She wasn't sure how to tell him that some of what he had thought of was true...but it looked as if it turned out her plans were being spoiled completely by things that blasted oracle was saying. Who let her in anyway? A frown marred Caly's face as she thought that, never voicing them outloud. It wasn't as if she hated the oracle, but she never did get along with her the very few times she had seen her.

"A kiss for Vincent could have just been because when I peeked in on Ani, he was still there beside her...and I believe they nearly had a thing going between them."she said softly, ending in a slight sigh. From the way this is going...the Oracle knew exactly what Caly had been planning and with who....and that Caly didn't like one little bit. It wasn't as if she would always want Vincent....but for now...she did. But she also wanted Cy at the same time.

Through their bond, Caly didn't think they would be able to bear some kind of long separation. In truth she was coming to care for him that was bordering on love...and with that realization she was a little shocked. That was when she also realized to her dismay that she would have to reveal her true intentions...even though some of them were for the concern of Ani...

"Cy...I..." she started to say, but then he asked for forgiveness. It made her stop. He couldn't keep his gaze for this...this was not something he would be asking for forgiveness...it would soon be the other way around. "Though I did run off at the most inconvenient moment Cy, it was that I felt Vincent place the girl in bed and wanted to check on her...." she paused and swallowed. She wasn't even sure how to say this next part...and was starting to lose her courage to do so. "But Cy," her voice was very soft, "I only just...I mean...please do not be angry with me Cy...I wanted you both...like I had said for the truth and dare...but it was permission that I was also seeking..." she fought for words, fearful of his reaction, "I don't want to lose you both, most of all you Cy," I love you Cy.

Now she wasn't even sure that their bond was even closed between them anymore...if he had "heard" that last bit in her mind.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Razen was silent, not even sure what to do, how to react to this handsome devil..especially when he was kissed on the cheek or talked over.

AS it was, he gasped softly when Vincent's lips found his ear. That was the one extremely sensitive spot on his body. The feel of the demon's lips, of his kisses and his nibbles, made Raven's body heat a bit...his heart fluttered and his body seemed to sing slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Cy frowned and shook his head. He couldnt blame the girl entirely for what she had done. There was a time in his past that would have gone for a threesome with a beautiful girl and handsome male but he just couldnt now, not after what Vi did to him.

"Caly..." Cy said gently as he came up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders, his touch was light and gentle. "If you wanted permission you should have just asked. Im not entirely angry at you but i am hurt." Cy said softly.

"You have to understand that playing games like that is what separated me and Vi. I used to love the woman, but she kept just wanting to bring in another just to have some fun. Eventually she started spending less time with me and more time with her flings." Cy said his heart starting to race from the recent memories and fear swam within his eyes now.

"I dont want that to happen with us. I dont know how but ive grown attached to you much more than i thought i would." Cy said sincerely to Caly as his heart fluttered lightly and a wave of love overcame him. "I know you love me, but im still unsure. I dont want to get hurt again, i cant stand being left alone like i was with Vi." Cy said gently as he released the girl. "So unless you can assure me in every sense of the word that you wont leave me like she did... " Cy started but stopped, not knowing if he could continue with the plan Caly had even after this. "... then..." Cy stopped there, unsure of himself.

"Oh? I guess you do." Vincent purred as he left Razens side and came up to Sulthena. The demons eyes quickly changed to a solid ebony color. He was having just too much fun right now, something he hadnt done in ages.

Walking up to Sulthena Vincent leaned in close and brushed his fingertips along the girls cheek and jawline. His voice lowered an octave and he smiled a devilishly handsome smile. "Well?" Vincent inquired as he brought his lips close to Sulthena's and turned on the charm.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:01 pm

She slowly looked up at him, and by the time he touched her, her eyes were on his again, listening to his words intently. She could feel the hurt rolling off him, and wanted nothing more to reassure him that she wouldn't hurt them, but he had to say his piece. It was afterall, this choice.

She briefly looked down when he released her and when he trailed off she slowly said, "Even if I wanted...which I don't, not now that I have something to strive for, I could never leave you Cy. Our bond means too much... separation will hurt...even more than any actions could." she looked up at him, her emotions poured into her eyes. At this point in time, she didn't care if he saw all that made her what she was through her eyes. She wanted to show him that he meant more to her than anything...or one...and it was a little sad to say, but that also included Vincent.

She reached out hesitantly and touched his hand lightly, "Cy, I could never lose you...in any sense. I could bear to lose Vincent...for I would eventually have to let him go because of his very nature...and I care for him...but I couldn't survive if I lost you." she touched his hand more firmly but then slid her hand away from him, her fingers clenching against her palm. She didn't want to influence him. She looked away from him, over his shoulder as she continued, "You will never be left alone, I couldn't stand it...just as I cannot stand to be left alone." then her voice went incredibly soft, "You own my heart now...as you have already discovered..." her green/blue eyes met his gray once more and then she fell silent.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games