Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said, moving closer to her, making sure she was alright. "You are pretty fast." He started to pant as finally they stopped moving.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 pm
(I hate being stuck in impasses.....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:44 pm
(If my replies are late, then I apologise. I'm currently stuck with a pre-paid internet modem until my proper broadband is restored)

Kirias looked at the metal ring that Bakher had then to the Wyvern. She had heard rumors of modifed creatures during her travels before arriving here in the forest, but had never actually seen one.
"So what do you think we should do about this?" she asked the Gryphon. She personally didn't really care if someone was modifying these beasts or not, as long as she was left in peace.

Back at the Den, the tan-coloured wolf had heard no response from another so she decided to take matters into her own paws. She knew that a healing spring was nestled deeper in the Den, in a cavern beneath the living area. Stepping cautiously into the cave, she made her way through the tunnels until she reached the spring, identifiable from the others due to its glowing waters.
She placed Kaishin as gently as she could into the water and then collapsed herself. Carrying a wolf as large as Kai by herself was no easy task and she was exhausted and soon fell asleep next the the Alpha.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:32 pm
He tucked the ring away in a pouch, then went over to the Wyvern he'd cut it off of, and placed a paw possesivly on the dead dracanoids chest.

"Nottttthing forrrrr now, buttt thissss issssn't ssssomettthing we can afffforrrrd to ignorrrre; thissss attack may have failed, but ssssay we werrrrre attacked by even assss few assss twice thissss number? We might win, mosssst likely we would not. And thessssse Wyverrrrnssss werrrre aiming forrrr ussss, that'ssss indissssputable. Let me think on thissss sssome morrrrre, and ssssee what Kiasssshin hassss to ssssay when we head back. Forrrrr now-"

He rocked the dead body of the Wyvern with his foot.

"-Let usssss eat!"

Putting actions to words, he turned his back on the Dragon and ripped a chunk of meat from the Wyvern, bolting it down.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 am
"Heh, oh no. You're fine." I tried to smile, but was still rather shocked. "I was just lost in thought. Again." After a few minutes I was able to calm myself and flatten the hair of my tail. I couldn't remember the last time I have been snuck up on like that. I need to stop daydreaming so much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm
He gently nuzzled her trying to calm her down. "Come on, I'm guess I shouldn't have jump in front of you."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:12 am
"No, you're fine." I leaned in to his touch. "Like I said, I was daydreaming. It's been so long since I've been able to run without any cares. Although, it is probably foolish of me to think that I have no cares."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Normally Kirias would take time and prepare her food, but she was so hungry that she didn't really care. Picking up a nearby Wyvern she tore into the carcass, stripping the flesh from the bone and hastily devoured it. She picked up another and set it aside, that would be the one she would take back to the Den.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm
He looked up as kirias literally ripped the dead Wyvern apart, wondering at her appatite; if he were her, he didn't know how she could so calmly eat something that was extremely like her and not say something.

He'd refused to eat Hippogriff, for example, unless he was absolutly starving; be it that Gryphons were Feline/bird mixtures while Hippogriffs were Horse/Bird (and horses were Gryphonkin's favorite prey), he still didn't feel right eating something that was so similar to him; it was all well and good to hunt and kill another predator and eat it (The predators he hunted were all fully capable and more than willing to eat him in return), but when you were beak deep in something that bore more than a strong similarity to your own body, it tended to make you think about your own mortality.... and the fact that one day, you could be the one lying dead under another's talons and being devoured.

Then again, he wasn't Kirias, and being a meat eating predator meant that something had to die for him to live. He shrugged feathered shoulders as he greedily devoured fat and nutrient rich organ meat, tearing loose great chunks of organs and bolting them down. He knew he would have to go find a pond to wash all the gore off afterwards, but right now, he didn't care about his appearance; having a full crop was. and at least he wasn't so hungry that he'd cracked open the skull to get at the brains; they were always tasty.

He noted that Kirias had set aside a unmangled Wyvern, gulped down the chunk of heart he had in his beak, then spoke, shaking his head to flick the worst of the blood off his beak.

"Sssssomething to brrrrring back to Larrrrrka and the otherrrrrrssss, Kirrrrriassss?"

He'd been wondering about taking something back to the Den; he could lift a Wyvern, for a short while anyway, but it was a fair distance to the Den from were they were right now, and carrying a dead, bulky, bleeding Wyvern that far, balanced on his back, through underbrush and closely growing trees? not exactly on his list of fun things to do; if Kirias was going to bring something back, he'd thank her for it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm
Kirias nodded in-between bites. "Yeah, there's enough for all the fluffy, little pups and nibblies for us later".
She gulped down what was left of the Wyvern and threw the other one onto her back. It was a little heavy, but her particular species had far greater physical strength than other dragons.
"Guess it's time to head back" she said. "I wonder if Kaishin is alright? He went off into the swamp all alone... not a situation I would like to be in".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm
He smoothly took up a position in front of Kirias; as she was loaded down with the Wyvern, he figured it was up to him to head off any troubles.

He hoped that Larka would enjoy a bit of -for wolves at least- rare prey; He'd heard of wolves taking Wyvern, but not often, and not easily. He was about to set off towards the Den when he remembered something, and trotted back over to the mangled Wyvern he'd been eating. He seized the limp tail, and carefully, making sure to not cut wrong, cut away its venom coated stinger, along with the poison sacks, tucking all away in a special, venomproof pouch; it wouldn't do to take trophies, and die from them by accident.

He wondered if he should take one of the horns, but after he experimentally cut at one with his talons, and found that he didn't leave a mark, decided against it; it would take too long. The long fangs and talons, on the other hand were not so hard to remove...

He swiftly cut away a number of them, as well as a few of the talons on the feet and hands, and tucked them away in a separate pouch.

Satisfied, he trotted off towards the Den, stopping and looking over his shoulder to make sure that Kirias was following, and squawcked in annoyance.

"Come on sssssilly! Let'ssss go and sssssee what'ssss happened ssssince we've been off hunting!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm
Kirias nodded and followed Bakher back to the Den. She couldn't stop wondering about Kaishin though. Was he okay? Did he get attacked by those strange creatures as well? "Guess I'll found out soon enough" she muttered to herself.

The she-wolf that had brought Kaishin back to the Den awoke and looked around. The Den was strangely deserted, where did everyone go? Sniffing the air, she couldn't believe all the things she could sense. "I don't think I'll get used to this anytime soon" she said to herself.
"Get used to what?" a voice said from behind her.
Spinning around, she saw that Kaishin had awoke and was looking at her. "Who are you?" he asked. "Your scent is... familiar... but I cannot quite place my paw on it".
"Oh! Umm... how to explain this" she replied, slightly flustered. "I found you in the swamps, you were badly hurt so I brought you here, Lord Kaishin".
"That doesn't answer my question" he said, slightly annoyed. "Please explain yourself".
She looked around, seeing that nobody was around she turned back to the Alpha. "Well then... here's the story..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm
(Where's Dark when you need her, eh? This has gotten so quiet!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm
"No, it's not foolish. I wish I didn't have any worries, but that's not part of my life." He said, moving closer to her, nuzzling her comfortly.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 am
(quiet as a tomb...)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games