Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:44 pm
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox
*smacks Fog* I'M SPOSED TO MAKE THOSE, IDIOT! xp

*strolls to the kitchen, makes the damn things, pushes them out on a cart to Meg.*

Voila! Eight vegetarian carrot-juice and peppermint shakes. razz Bulls and chocolate don't mix.
evil *kills the cart, kicking it over and making a fine mess* YOU WILL MAKE ME MINT-CHOCOLATE FRAPPACINOS!!! scream

*makes Coffee disappear*

Now stop that.....look at this mess you made! Why, if I didn't.......

*milkshake puddle eats a hole in the floor with a sizzling noise*

oO" Right.....a mint chocolate frappacino coming right up.......*rushes off*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:03 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox

*strolls to the kitchen, makes the damn things, pushes them out on a cart to Meg.*

Voila! Eight vegetarian carrot-juice and peppermint shakes. razz Bulls and chocolate don't mix.
evil *kills the cart, kicking it over and making a fine mess* YOU WILL MAKE ME MINT-CHOCOLATE FRAPPACINOS!!! scream
*makes Coffee disappear*
Yeah... that's what I thought ¬_¬ You tell your alter-ego to stop trying to kill me! stressed  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Zwitter, Zwitter...eince für miche, eince für diech ((i probly majorly mispelled those >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Drift -uhm. we are? You don't live here, so you don't count surprised
Meg - nah, thats not it, she knows im not interested. Its over anywy, dosen't mater anymore. by the way, love the av.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:55 pm
*appears with a load pop as a large rift in space opens in the wall behind meg* hello there all um why might i ask is there a hole in the floor and why do i smell carrots and after dinner mints  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:37 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Drift -uhm. we are? You don't live here, so you don't count surprised
Meg - nah, thats not it, she knows im not interested. Its over anywy, dosen't mater anymore. by the way, love the av.
Well, then I guess I'll have to take your word on that, and be glad that you're over it. As long as it doesn't bother you anymore, then I guess there's no reason to fret. As for the avatar comment, thanks ^_^ It was hard resisting the temptation to use the Gunner Coat, 'cause it kicks quite a lot of a**. Which brings me to your avatar. It's quite sylish. Makes me think of some kinda vampire hunter... with a tentacle. o_o I like it.  

Megido the Oreo

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:38 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
*appears with a load pop as a large rift in space opens in the wall behind meg* hello there all um why might i ask is there a hole in the floor and why do i smell carrots and after dinner mints
That's the smell of attempted murder, Drifter-my-boy. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:43 pm
i wish they relised a sniper rifle with the gunner set it would have been awsome  

Drifter_Xwolf

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:12 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox

*makes Coffee disappear*
Yeah... that's what I thought ¬_¬ You tell your alter-ego to stop trying to kill me! stressed

She doesn't MEAN it, Meg! She's just.......a very inept cook.......eheh..... sweatdrop

*holds out a cup* Here it is......Sheol made it, so don't blame me.......*runs off again*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:15 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox

*makes Coffee disappear*

She doesn't MEAN it, Meg! She's just.......a very inept cook.......eheh..... sweatdrop

*holds out a cup* Here it is......Sheol made it, so don't blame me.......*runs off again*

*waves his hand over it and makes a copy of it* hold on ill taste it first *tastes it then grabs his thoart* ughhh argggg grlgle bloa ok its good no poison and it tast good to  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 pm
Well you make sure she never goes near anything I eat ever again, got it? *sips his drink* Not as good as the one from Starbucks, but not bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:12 am
Megido the Oreo
Well you make sure she never goes near anything I eat ever again, got it? *sips his drink* Not as good as the one from Starbucks, but not bad.
I'm afraid that's impossible.....

You see........Coffee is the new Temple Cook. The old one died after mysteriously choking on some Cup Ramen that Coffee had made for him. *shrugs* Oh well. She says this week we'll have fugu sushi......I wonder what that is? neutral  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:16 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

You see........Coffee is the new Temple Cook. The old one died after mysteriously choking on some Cup Ramen that Coffee had made for him. *shrugs* Oh well. She says this week we'll have fugu sushi......I wonder what that is? neutral
I've got a better idea. *orders Chinese, and pizza* There, now I'm safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 am
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

*steals your Chinese food, sprints away with it*

MINE! *growls, eyes glow* evil  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:51 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

*steals your Chinese food, sprints away with it*

MINE! *growls, eyes glow* evil
*shrugs, and eats his pizza while watching a movie. Planning on robbing Fog, and using the cash to go to the Chinese buffet later*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games