Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:44 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
*Demyx uses the hurricane winds to pick up sharp wooden planks and spear the blimp so it pops* "Free fall sounds nice, doesn't it Xigbar?" *he idly strums a chord while watching the blimp catch fire as it deflates* "Well that worked out nicely..."

"AAAAAAAHHHH" *falls out blimp and crashes into washroom that saix was using and saix throws him out a window and xigbar falls on the ground waving a white flag*

*Demyx walks over to Xigbar and looms menacingly above him* "White flag? You think a little bit of white cloth will placate me?" *his eyes are burning as he speaks* "After all that you've done, you expect to get out of this mess by simply flapping a scrap of fabric at me?'

"Pretty much Yes..." sweatdrop xd

"Right...I suppose I would want my white flag honored...so I shall honor yours. In a minute..." *he tosses it aside, kicks Xigbar, then hands the flag back* "There you go..." *Demyx calms the hurricane*

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop
*Demyx mutters "it's your own fault" and looks like he would have prefered to do more than just kick Xigbar* "yeah...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:47 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

*Demyx walks over to Xigbar and looms menacingly above him* "White flag? You think a little bit of white cloth will placate me?" *his eyes are burning as he speaks* "After all that you've done, you expect to get out of this mess by simply flapping a scrap of fabric at me?'

"Right...I suppose I would want my white flag honored...so I shall honor yours. In a minute..." *he tosses it aside, kicks Xigbar, then hands the flag back* "There you go..." *Demyx calms the hurricane*

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop
*Demyx mutters "it's your own fault" and looks like he would have prefered to do more than just kick Xigbar* "yeah...."

stare "Wat now?"  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:12 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop

stare "Wat now?"
*Demyx puts his sitar away* "I go over here, that's what..." *he flops back on his couch*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:55 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop

stare "Wat now?"
*Demyx puts his sitar away* "I go over here, that's what..." *he flops back on his couch*
Namine glomps him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:06 am
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Gee thanks" sweatdrop

stare "Wat now?"
Namine glomps him
*Demyx looks at her* "er...hello to you too."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:58 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

stare "Wat now?"
Namine glomps him

*has an evil idea in mind* "Well im off to go er.. over there... away from you... somewhere..." stare  

Sozukki

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:22 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

stare "Wat now?"
Namine glomps him

*has an evil idea in mind* "Well im off to go er.. over there... away from you... somewhere..." stare
"hi demyx" "bye xigbar"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:31 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Namine glomps him

"hi demyx" "bye xigbar"

"Yah... bye.." stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:33 pm
*Demyx decided to ignore Xigbar and stretched out on the couch* "Maybe I'll take a nap or something..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:36 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx decided to ignore Xigbar and stretched out on the couch* "Maybe I'll take a nap or something..."
"ok." naime layed on top of him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:39 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
*Demyx sits back up, blushing* "Um, it's ok, I don't need you to act like my blanket or anything..."

((Bwee! I love playing clueless Demyx^^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
*Demyx sits back up, blushing* "Um, it's ok, I don't need you to act like my blanket or anything..."

"shhhh"namine cuddles with him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:52 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

"If anyone needs me ill be far away from you two..." *slams his door* stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:07 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

*Demyx looks down at Namine, then at the door Xigbar disapeared through* "er..." *he has a 'what do I do now' look on his face*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

*Demyx looks down at Namine, then at the door Xigbar disapeared through* "er..." *he has a 'what do I do now' look on his face*

*throws him a water balloon that didnt explode yet* "Heres an idea..." *goes back into his room*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games