Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:05 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I get worked up. I just can't stand it when I KNOW that someone's wrong, just simply because of FACTS, and they still insist on being right, even though they don't know.

Oh yeah. Those are a real pain. I got an arguing the other time with one of those. It's better when they shut up and never write again.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:15 pm

Blindraped's ARMY
click my clink so i may gain soldiers please

Akashi n Ryo

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:30 pm

That's when I slap them upside the head, I usually get caught up arguing people in real life so I can do that.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:34 pm

Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
I get worked up. I just can't stand it when I KNOW that someone's wrong, just simply because of FACTS, and they still insist on being right, even though they don't know.

Oh yeah. Those are a real pain. I got an arguing the other time with one of those. It's better when they shut up and never write again.

That happens all the time at school. This one kid in 6th grade was like "Dude, Jill is so awesome when she runs from Mr. X!" Then I, an 8th grader said "No, that's Nemesis." He looked at me and said "It's Mr. X! You don't know anything!" So I bitchslapped him with the facts. And he still insisted that Mr. X was in RE3. When I showed him that the name of the game was Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. >_>; I get worked up too. It just pisses me off. xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:42 pm

I know, I spend most of my time distinguishing facts from the Silent Hills, someone thought it was about zombies, pullease, and putting the Res Games in a coherant arc with the viruses in correct order of appearance, and why the movies aren't part of the 'real' series. Well I don't like them when kept in perspective with the games.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:53 pm

Yeah, I tend to get worked up myself. This one time we were on the school bus, and this Greyhound rides right by us. It was driving some hockey team, I can't remember which. And My friend says, "It's empty right now, anyway." and I said, "I saw someone in there." So he started going on saying that if the glass is limo tinted there's no way you could see throught it at all. And I had 3 guys backing me saying that it IS possible to see sillhouettes, but he still persisted.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:01 pm

People like that really irritate me. I really love to debate, but when the other person starts getting really offensive, and often hypocritical, that just takes the fun out of it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 pm

I tend to just ignore it unless it involves me. I'd rather listen to the arguement then to be in it.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:05 pm

I'm like that, too. There is, of course, the exception of when they get so incorrect that it's almost painful to listen to.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:30 pm

I ignore the retarded debates where both sides are wrong. stare

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:40 pm

But when two people who are really good at debating... Well, I'm usually modest, but say ME for example, debating with someone else who's as hard core as me at it, and the debate gets really fired up and intense, I love it. The difference between debates and arguments is that in a debate, no matter how involved, angry, or fired up you get, you always leave with no hard feelings.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:43 pm

It's hard to find people like that where I am.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:57 pm

Ditto
The only person I've ever found good enough to debate in my town, is my history teacher. I like historical debates centered around revolution/counter-revolution.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:02 pm

My best friend is excellent for that. Geez, she and I are gonna be moving in together, that's gonna be like... Debate central.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:14 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Ditto
The only person I've ever found good enough to debate in my town, is my history teacher. I like historical debates centered around revolution/counter-revolution.
History teachers are great for debates, it's like it comes naturally to them.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games