Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 am
Chris nodded, her gold speckled eyes darting around uneasily. She looked up at the fountain uneasily as they moved past it and shuddered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Rhyme walked into Necropolis to her new 'abandonded' home. She was used to this kind of stuff because she lived in a rundown building perfecting spells to bring her dolls to life. Ryo, her first doll ever created, floated beside her master Rhyme and looked at her surroundings nervously. "U-um, Miss. Rhyme? Doesn't this place seem odd to you?" Rhyme looked at her doll through her rainbow colored hair. "Not really. I get use to this a lot because of how I lived before..." She said trailing off. Rhyme looked to her right and saw an open house with no one living there. It looked run down, but she oddly liked it. She wagged her two cat tails up and then down, up again and then finally down. "This house is open, lets stay here Ryo! ...Ryo?" Rhyme turned around and saw that Ryo wasn't there. Then Rhyme looked down to her leg and saw Ryo clinging to her right leg. "Ryo, what in the world are you doing?" Ryo looked up scaredly. "T-this place is scary!" "I beg to differ! A living doll is much wierder than this place! How is that sort of thing possibe? You can even use an axe!" Ryo looked at Rhyme less scared. "I-I guess you're right. Yeah! I'm OK now, thank you Miss. Rhyme!" Ryo smiled along with Rhyme. "Anytime Ryo, now let's go to our new... 'home'..." They both turned their heads to the abandonded home. "...We can try to at least make this work..." muttered while Ryo nodded slowly.  

Heta-chan

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 pm
Esteban's eyes narrowed as he saw in the not-so-far distance what appeared to be a little girl and a living doll. "And who is that," Esteban said, allowing himself to overlook the presence he was now feeling clearly beyond the fountain. Without hesitation, Esteban opened up his mind and spoke to Christine's mind. Christine, stop where you are and wait. There is someone there, try to detain it and find out what it wants. With youthful speed he shouldn't have, Esteban darted to the empty apartment complexes searching out frantically for signs of life. He found one sign, the faint touch of a living mind inside one of the houses. He made his way slowly to the home, and knocked loudly on the door. "Is anyone alive in there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 pm
Ryo looked back from the abandoned 'house' and heard something in the distance. Ryo whispered to her master saying, "M-miss. Rhyme, I think someone's coming. I don't think it's a good idea to stay here for the time being...". Rhyme whispered back to her saying, "Don't be silly Ryo... This place is practically abandoned! No one can be here anymore... Let's stay here for the time being until we find an actual home.". "B-but... fine. But only for now!" Ryo whispered again before following her master by helping her look for a spot to sit down. Although, Rhyme also felt that something was watching her. wagged her two cat tails up, then down, up again then finally down slowly as she shuddered then stopped.  

Heta-chan

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:03 pm
Esteban knocked again against the door. "Hello, is anyone there," he announced plainly, so as not to be confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 am
Rhyme and Ryo jumped as they heard a voice. It asked if anyone was in the building. "A-ahh.. Yes! We are... I'm sorry if we are not allowed to be here!" Ryo stuttered as Rhyme watched stunned that anyone else was in the Necropolis.  

Heta-chan

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm
"May I, come in," Esteban said pleasantly. "It will be easier to discuss, your newfound residency."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 am
"Um...Ok. You can come in I guess... Right Miss.Raimu?" Ryo asked Raimu as she nodded in agreement. "Right. Ok, you can come in. You didn't relly need to ask though... But if you wanted to be polite then that's fine."  

Heta-chan

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm
Blaze stayed with Chris and looked at the undead he might be toasting right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm
What light there was in the Necropolis, filtered in through the door as Esteban slowly opened it. His towering frame filled the doorway and he slowly ducked in. His eyes glowed an eary maroon, from over use of his powers. He shut the door slowly behind him, but remained in the doorway. "I am Dr. Esteban Muciello, caretaker of the Little Necropolis and leader of the Black Suns Organization," the elderly gentleman said, giving a polite bow. "I welcome you to my humble abode. It may not be the best looking, or best upkeeping, but some call it home."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 pm
Rhyme nodded and then said "It's fine. We used to live in these conditions. Right Rio" she then looked over to the little doll and waited for an answer. "Of course! We'll be fine as ling as we can survive. Shelter is more important, right?" Rio grins as Rhyme started to talk once again. "Right. So it's not that big a problem." Both of her tails started to move up and down and then came to a small stop eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Esteban rose to his full height once again. "Is there anything I can do for you," he said clasped his hands together behind his back.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:20 pm
"Not at the moment. Although, thanks for offering Esteban!" Rhyme answered. Ryo turned her attention to Rhyme for a sht second before looking back at Esteban. "Yup, we're ok!" She exclaimed grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm
"I see," Esteban said with a nod, gliding towards the door. "Well, Do not hesitate to ask."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:34 pm
Rhyme nodded at Esteban and says "Alright. See you around Esteban." she waves then looks to Ryo who smiled. "Bye-bye Mr. Esteban!" She also waves, but rapidly. They wait until Esteban leaves then Rhme starts to take her bag and search through it. She takes out her supplies and starts to work on another doll. Ryo takes note of this and looks at her work. A doll maniquen was in Rhyme's hands and she was currently working on making the doll's face. "So, how is this doll going to look like now?" Rhyme just shrugged her shoulders and tried to figure-out what the color of the eyes this doll should have. "Hmm... If I have aqua-marine eyes, make the doll have violet or... red eyes!" "Hm... I guess you're right. I'll go from there. Thank you Ryo..." "You're welcome Miss. Raimu!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff