Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 pm
Dripples
Yokai nodded his head, "I see." Yokai's back was still stinging since his wing was accidently caught in the explosion. But he quickly deformed it so it didn't take too much damage. Now he felt mostly better, small stings some place but it was all good. Yokai remember the fight between sen and Kazuo... "Are you forced to fight now because of your angel?"

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

"I'm only forced to fight if they attack and don't leave. I gave Sen the chance to escape with his life and dignity but he didn't leave and he payed the price." Kazuo looks ahead remembering the battle.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm
((Just when we thought scrapple's post format couldn't get any more epic...))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:19 pm
(LOLOLOL FENRIR IS SOOO RIGHT)

Yuki suddenly woke up out of the blue and lifted her katana thinking the fight is still going on. Yokai smiled and said, "settle down, it's over." Yuki nodded and just sat down. Yokai then got out of bed and tested his body. It seemed fine now since it's been a day. Yokai then looked at Kazuo and said, "You are a clone right?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

(Haha thanks. XP)

"Yep I am a clone." The clone says looking at the dog.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Darion slowly opened his eyes but could barely see out of them."Will I...go blind?"Darion started to tear up but held in the tears..."i wont let it happen..."Darion took out five soldier pills and eat them regaining some strength."Ill rip out my own friends eyes if i have to...ill kill him...if i need to."Darion became angry and just wanted to be left alone to sleep and get back up on his feet,Darion then thought to him self.i know whos eyes i will take...Hiro...maybe he will replace on of my eyes...if not then ill steal them..."unless you can heal my eyes then ill be grateful...im not going blind not matter what."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera just sighed. The tone Darion spoke in actually angered her, he reminded her of Yuno who tried to take her daughter's life.

Tera grabbed the boy by his collar and raised him into the air while she grabbed the door knob. "Listen here! You succumbed to that lust for power that is quite a mistake." She said crushing the door knob, you could hear the metal as it was squeezed under her strength.

Tera looked at Darion with her most horrifying look. "AND YOU EVEN CONSIDERED TAKING YOUR FRIEND'S EYES!" She started shouting and she slowly pulled the door off its hindges.

Tera then suddenly felt a horrible pain in her body she needed to calm down or else the poison will kill her. "If I had the time I would remove your eyes, I wont heal them, they are beyond my ability to repair and even if I could why should I when you already considered killing someone?" She said then she got some bandages and started wrapping Darion's upper head covering the eyes. "Dont open them or you will go blind." she said bluntly then threw him at Kazuo's feet.

"With all respect I wont treat this boy, he is too selfish." Tera said as she grabbed her stuff. "I'm going on a trip with Zeramaru. I must humbly request that you forgive me for leaving the village." Tera said then she left the hospital.

((Jwalker I think YOU WOULD NEED ME TO TRANSPLANT THAT EYE! I'm the medic here but fine go ahead and do it.

HEY KAZUO HE CHEATED! Then again you saw how I reacted to a guy just considering a transplant. If you actually asked Tera to do that transplant I would drive my fist into your face detonating it.))  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir caught Tera as she was leaving the hospital. "Bad day?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Some people are just too selfish." Tera said as she continued leaving. She had with her a large bag with her clothes and some medical supplies she owned.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir followed her. "Then would you mind if I made a selfish request of my own?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"What do you mean? I never saw you as a selfish person." Tera said stopping but she did not look at Fenrir just yet.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stopped as he was a bit surprised by the compliment, and then reached inside his vest to pull out a sharingan eye suspended in preserving liquid. "Normally I would find somebody else, but you're the only medic I can trust. I need you to impant this eye into me, as well as shoot my body up with some of the most deadliest poisons known to man."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Ok then lets go back inside the hospital." Tera said but she was more curious on who owns the eye.

She entered the hospital with Fenrir and they walked to the operating room. "Who did you get the eye from?" she asked while for the poison she guessed it was from Zeramaru since he is the best she knows at poisons.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"It's Blood's eye." Fenrir confessed. "He and the intruder from earlier were attacking each other and destroying the countryside...so I took them both out."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"In that case I dont mind you had a fair reason why you did it." Tera said bluntly, she wanted blood dead anyway after what he did to Quan.

Tera placed the cylinder on the table then laid Fenrir on the operating bed. "I'm going to have to knock you unconscious don't worry." She said as she made a couple of handseals. "Nemuri (sleep)" she whispered then held Fenrir's shoulder knocking him out.

"Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)" she mumbled as she did the seals. She carefully started to cut the nerves of one of Fenrir's eyes then she carefully use her other hand to remove the normal eye. Times like this she wished she had byakugan to see better but she was used to being a medic and knew her way around.

Placing the sharingan eye of blood into Fenrir's skull correctly attaching the nerves using the chakra scalpel. She then began to wrap Fenrir's head in a bandage. By now he would have awakened.

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am
(( crying ... No one really likes me?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items