Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anoha Vestala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 am
Hi
I'm Anoha.
My real name is Briana.
I'm 13 years old turning 14 in October.
I'm from Florida.
I like to sing and draw.
My favorite thing to do is hang out wih my friends and have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 am
Lo lo!

My name is Sadie
Prefer not to disclose my real name, suffice to say its not as cool as Sadie.
I'm 22, and I live in Illinois but moving really soon.

If I win money I'd help my bestest Gaian friend with her quest, she's been working sooooo hard and she's so nice to everyone.

I also like friends =)  

Sadiebuni

Dr_jelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:35 am
Hello,
I'm Dr_jelly!
I'd prefer not to disclose to much personal information,
and rather focus on the on the true question: Why do I want it/what would I do with it.
Unfortunately, I was hacked while on a Spring Break some months ago, and the hacker took my valuable & donation items and 180,000 gold (nowhere near, of course, to a million).
At the time I was questing for an SoA goddess (yes, I live in the B/C, people xd ), which, as some of you may know, actually costs a million gold. Though I still want one of the gorgeous creatures ( heart ), I have come across some great shops (& lineart) along the while and would like to aquire some more pets here and there; not to mention buy a few garments to help my distressed avi out a bit. I would help friends out where necessary (e.g. one gets hacked, give 20,000). It's been tough since I was hacked, and I only watched as pets were sold, and roleplayed the ones I already had-- I'm just hoping for that to change.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:49 am
hey im not that great with introductions but im 15 i have 4 brothers my best pal is a guy I told to join and after a while we got bored of gaia then we're getting into it again heh my real name is jaycob my family calls me jay though my birthday is on halloween thats all i have to say so uhh yeah  

Izaya_Orihara 1991

auto_banning_service1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Hi..., I'm Hayley, I'm only 12 but I don't really care about age so I'm on Gaia anyways, i live in Arkansas and i love animals, the reason that I joined this guild is because, well I wanted to do somthing new and this guild sounded promiseing. So I joined. At first I didn't even know you could win 1mill. gold...
sweatdrop but now that I do..., if I'm chosen I would probaly get some pets (kiki coco momo) and then Yokai's treasure, and I might even help friends when there in a tough spot. That's pretty much me and what I would do if I were chosen to win the mill.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm
yo kyoji here my real name is katrina i am 16 years old i been on gaia alot longer then my profile says cus i got hacked like a month ago and am still trying to get back on my feet so whats up people rofl  

kyoji123

The Egyptian Dragon

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:38 pm
I am the Egyptian Dragon! If I win any gold, I will use it towards my dream avatar and if I can I will help those who need an extra boost.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:39 pm
If I could find, something tragic...

Oh, oy! I forgot to do this thing last night when I first joined the guild!

Anyway! Er ... My name is ... Well, just call me Riku! It's what most of my friends call me (in real life as well as on Gaia.) I'm 17 years-old, thus still in High School (Senior this year though!) I don't really know what else to say about me ... So, er, read my profile if you'd like to know more!

What would I do with the money? Well, there are a couple pricey items that I want. But none of them cost anywhere near a million, so I'd probably buy up a couple (like the Coco, and the Chyaku Norisu Scarf, and a couple other things) and then skitter about to my friends pages (the close ones, mind you) and buy them an item or two on their dream avvies (if they had one.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just to prove there once was magic ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

hanjayheebum

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Im
KAISEE
Or,Casey
Meh 12
Meh single
Meh a goo singer^^
Meh vry frendly
Meh no likeh spelling XP
Meh eazy too gesh along wit.
Meh no always type like tish.

Haha.^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 pm
HELLO! 8D

My name is Ashleymarie
Call me Sparkie, Ashmay, Ashie, Ashlee, etc...

I am a fifteen year old female.
I like boys.
I'm 5'11".
My Shoe size is 12.
I'm a jeans and t-shirts type of girl.
I have thick brown hair
and hazel eyes.

Sparkie also likes:
Traveling
Literates
Kittens
Musicals
Fullmetal Alchemist
Milk
Cameras
Drawing
T-shirts and Jeans
Blush
Showers
Transformers
Ice-Cream
Hearts, Stars, Rainbows, and Ponies
Storm Hawks
Music
Sheep
Making OCs
Her Friends
Muffins
Computers
TMNT
Piercings
Tattoos
Cookies
Smoothies
And alot of other stuff :]

Sparkie Dislikes:
Headaches
Being sweaty
Illiterates
Bad days
Mean people
Being sick
Getting cold sweats
Backaches  

X_Sparkie_X

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CLmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:40 pm
I never posted here when I originally joined it seems.

I'm Clmaster. Just call me CL, Ciel, or Chris (my real name)
I'm 16 and going into Junior year of high school this up comming week.
Florida is my home.
Me is marching band geek :O
<3 anime
Root Beer is my favorite drink.

Plus I need to finish buying the Deathnote manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 am
helo
im Lea
from Malaysia
im ASEAN
and 15 year-old
love watchng tv and surfing
rofl

s l o v e y y

thewingsword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 am
I am thewingsword. I am not going to disclose much personal information like my name and stuff. I want 1 mil, so i can complete my dream avatar and if i have any left, i will donate it to my friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am
Hi-ya! I'm -x-Vampire-Alchemist-x-, or vampire, or vamp, or whatever you want to call me. I'm 15, I live on land, as I'm not a mermaid or other sea creature. xp

I love anime, drawing, manga, tv, computer, video games, animals.
I don't like school, but I do get good grades(6 straight A's, always honor roll, and, oh yea, a magnet program *shivers*). My mule is Noribob, but that has nothing to do with nothing.

If I win, the gold goes towards my quest, then other items for me, my friends quests, and random donations. And donations to all who have helped me in my quest.

Also, friends are nice. ^^

-x-Vampire-Alchemist-x-

Droflecopter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:47 am
I'm Twin Flames.

Im 13. I watch anime and read manga.
I'm a nerd and not ashamed of it 3nodding
But not nerd as in, chubby person with action figures that are locked up in their room staying on the computer for forever, no offense. I play video games and I'v recently taken a liking to cooking.
Hockey has to be my favorite sport. I like to draw too.

Thats pretty much it.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games