Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:33 pm
Hironaur
Sorry if that has spelling or comprehension mistakes. I think I gave myself a concussion while sledding yesterday...

Ooh, sounds like fun sledding. (Hope you're ok, though!)

A white tree tattoo is a really great idea. All the different versions means you can find one that suits you, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:22 pm
*Gasp!* Menegil has come back! Hurrah!
Nienna of the Valar
I love that Fala-signal pic. xd

eek Hey, if Falathrim's ego gets any bigger, do you think that it'll start attacking Tokyo? xd *imagines Fala-zilla*

OMG like this?

User Image

Heh, my editing skills are so poopity compared to ppl like slick_nifty and many other that came before me...  

Imyavie

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:46 pm
teehee. Funny. Or better yet, we also need a Falas Kong climbing the Empire State building. I would do it but I'm lazy. blaugh

Edit: 4444 th post in the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:59 pm
imyavie

User Image

xd  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:14 am
Lol, great picture.

I'm not doing much in Math class this year, as I'm in this optional year in school, so we don't do much at all....I can't remember what I am doing in math class...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:50 am
Lucky you being able to sled.. not snowed here since Christmas. razz

In maths, I think we're doing surds, whatever they are. xD I don't listen. razz  

treythea

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:12 am
I haven't been sledding for about eight years. neutral There's never enough snow for that...

On the maths topic: I never have to take another bloody maths lesson in my life! smile Thank god for college.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:25 am
I really wish I could understand why everybody hates math. Personally, I like it. I've actually had nights where I've stayed up until two in the morning doing math homework that wasn't due for a week, just because I felt like it. sweatdrop

You know, I'd ask what I missed while I was away from here, but that might be even more complicated than asking in the LOTR subforum. Anyone feel like filling me in on the highlights though?  

Lithwen

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:57 am
I'll let someone else handle the highlights. I'd probably miss half of the stuff. sweatdrop

This morning, I had a sinking feeling that it was going to be a boring day, so I took steps to ensure a less boring one. I wore my red contact lenses to school. It was fun! xd My day was a lot less boring. 3nodding wink

*still loving the idea of a White Tree tattoo*
*suddenly can't wait to turn 18*
whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:04 pm
Highlights. Lesse here. Don't know when exactly you disappeared, so I'll list the two most recent ones.

~ We've started a group reading of the Silmarillion. Of course, when I say group reading, I mean the entire guild agrees to take aprt in it and when it finally occurs only five or so people post before the deadline. You all suck.

~ We've started a guild-centric RP. It's beyond my ability to summarize it here, so just check out Numenore: Reloaded. The first few posts should be enough to tell you what it's about. I suggest you take part: it's nothing like LA.

Tokyo shall fall before my ego wrath!

And I'm fairly neutral towards math.  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:29 pm
Yeah, thats pretty much what has happened in the last week or so.

Nienna, red contacts? xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:34 pm
thaxul
Yeah, thats pretty much what has happened in the last week or so.

Nienna, red contacts? xp

Yeah. I got them originally for Halloween. I was a Hellsing style vamp. 3nodding

They sure did make my day more fun! xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:39 pm
I can't imagine how, unless everyone wimpered in fear of your red eyes.

The subforum is extremely spammy today. This Ballnchain person ressurecting practically every thread, and another person actually posting "I'm only doing this for the gold!". stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:48 pm
thaxul
I can't imagine how, unless everyone wimpered in fear of your red eyes.

The subforum is extremely spammy today. This Ballnchain person ressurecting practically every thread, and another person actually posting "I'm only doing this for the gold!". stressed

...Which is why I no longer visit the subforum. stressed It just seems to be getting worse and worse! And as i've said before, I don't enjoy 'playing mod' unlike some. It's not what I come on Gaia to do.  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:17 pm
What Longbow said.

Also, the moderator sucks. When's the last time any of you saw her?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games