Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:48 pm

(she blinked her eyes a couple times not realizing what he just said in shock then comprehending ittears fromed into her eyes) g...gohma...kun....(completley stunned by this she slowly shook her head in happiness)(then faster once she started smiling) yes gohma kun! (she jumdeed down to her knees crying and hugged him wrappign her arms around his neck and smiling) gohma kun!!!i love you too!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Gohma smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:50 pm

(dess put her all into this kiss as happy as she would ever be in her years)(her eyes turninga purplish color)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:53 pm

Gohma smiled and slipped the ring onto her left handed ring finger. His heart jumped rapidly and his eyes pulsed in joy.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:56 pm

Miharu ran again to the door! she was a bit upset cuz she had to leave and couldn't see gohma! she started knocking again on the door as she yelled for him
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:57 pm

(her heart beat grew with each second racing faster and faster)oh..my god...gohma kun!!! (she hugged him tighter now all shaky)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:57 pm

Gohma kissed Destiny again before standing and opening the door. "Mi... Miharu?" He asked confused.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:59 pm

maihru?(dess stood next to gohma)

Cold winter angel

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:59 pm

Miharu grinned as she saw the ring "Yay!! sorry I'll return later! Teeheehee!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:01 pm

"No its fine." Gohma replied as his hand found Destiny's. "Come on in." He smiled and moved back so she could enter.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm

(dess still blushy a bit) im a go lay down with hadow for a bit kay?(she kissed him on the cheek )love you..(she went and layed down beside shadow shutting the door0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm

"No really! I just wanted too say- okay it's quick but then I'll leave! I just want to say that you're free!" she smilled happily

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 pm

"Huh...? Free from what Miharu?" He put his pointer finger on his chin. "I was never... Uh... Not free."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:07 pm

from me dummie!! I don't like you anymore! well as a friend.....maybe... I like someone else! I think..." Miharu blushed and giggled as she put her hands on her cheeks

Rikku Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:09 pm

"Gohma I heard you and Destiny are parents! Is that true?" Kazaki asked as he walked to him
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games