Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

flirtychick

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:58 pm

Okay....now you have a new new person to pick on....me! Don't worry...I don't bite...much. --Random information--My friend thought that her prom date was supposed to bring the corsage AND the boutineirre
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:13 pm

flirtychick
Okay....now you have a new new person to pick on....me! Don't worry...I don't bite...much. --Random information--My friend thought that her prom date was supposed to bring the corsage AND the boutineirre

I wound up getting a corsage that was a bit too big for my date's arm...

Yoder

*whips out butter, jelly, and honey* Which do you prefer Goosey?

Umm... ummm....
Butter and jelly!!
Gimmie! whee
*reaches out*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:15 am

*waves frantically* Hi, new person!

*hands off the butter and jelly* The honey is all mine now! *eagerly eats the honey*
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:38 am

Yoder
Yeah, Kyou, when I became a mod, I noticed that mello posted in the Crew subbie like she had never left or anything. I was surprised, but glad, too.

Greetings, Chaoticfreak!

*whips out butter, jelly, and honey* Which do you prefer Goosey?

hmm....well I wouldn't know....for once, I can't see the Crew Sub-Forum... sweatdrop ....it's so secretive!!

xXKyousukeXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:01 am

Ah well. That's too bad. Well, for good reason, too!
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:02 am

xXKyousukeXx

hmm....well I wouldn't know....for once, I can't see the Crew Sub-Forum... sweatdrop ....it's so secretive!!

That's because we're plotting how to destroy you all in the most painful way in there twisted

... actually more like melt you all like chocolate when you find out what treats mods have been working on for you heart

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:12 am

Mou
xXKyousukeXx

That's because we're plotting how to destroy you all in the most painful way in there twisted

... actually more like melt you all like chocolate when you find out what treats mods have been working on for you heart

Meh....well it's not like I miss it much...We didn't really use it back when I COULD see it....I'm just glad Talon-san picked some new peeps to Mod us like hell xd twisted
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:18 am

Mou is very right. The Guild will love us for what we're planning. That's too bad, Kyou, because it now has a decent amount of activity.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:25 am

Yoder
Mou is very right. The Guild will love us for what we're planning. That's too bad, Kyou, because it now has a decent amount of activity.

eek Wh-wh-WHAT?! sad

Meh...Plan away...Surprise-me... whee

Meanwhile....I will continue to roleplay because I've needed it for a while...and I'm still waiting for something interesting that hasn't been done a thousand times... crying ....Why is the RPR so repetitive!!!...We need freshness..... ninja Probably why I wished for Talon to go nuts on new Crew... neutral
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:30 am

Well, not to give anything away, but, if you want freshness and somethin that hasn't ben done before, you'll get it soon enough. I might've already said too much. *hides from the wrath of the other mods*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Kikiama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:42 am

Yoder
Kikiama! *uber-guggles*

YAY! ^.^
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 am

Yoder
Well, not to give anything away, but, if you want freshness and somethin that hasn't ben done before, you'll get it soon enough. I might've already said too much. *hides from the wrath of the other mods*

Yep I'm already loving it... and it's definately going to be done. No backing down now! *eyes other mods*

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:04 am

*blinks and sips at coffee*

Hey... when you guys get the chance... comment on my profile? I just worked on it a bit more... Still need to work on the online, offline thing, though whee
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:06 am

*TACKLE SUPER HUGGLE GLOMP LURFS Kikiama!* ^__^

*pokes Flirtychick and welcomes her to the awesome guild ^_^*

And Goosey you're new profile freaking RAWKS! Just like you! ^_^ and I got a shoutout! *DANCES!*

Quote:

*glares at Yoder* hmmmm i may get a chance to use my cheese grater soon xd

But he's right. You want freshness and somethign that hasn't been done before, It's coming SOON. The MOST ambitious roleplay ever attempted in the hallowed walls of the RPR, but it might be the most ambitious of any of the roleplaying guilds, or all of gaia for that matter. Possibly all of the internet as well XD *cackles evilly* it will be the first time someone attempts a roleplay on the uber super ginormous scope that i'm planning.

For me it's hard enough to run a roleplay where there is one group of people, *gestures at Galvan* but imagine running a roleplay with THREE different groups of people. who not only have different causes, but OPPOSING causes. Galvan had two groups one who liked humans, and one who thought they were superior to humans, those two groups had a conflict of interest, but they were not dynamically opposed to each other.
In this new one the GOAL of each group is survival and the destruction of the other group! *DUN DUN DUNNN!*

However... if that were not enough... there will be CHARACTER CREATION! As the other mods can attest i have a VERY long character creation, as in LOTS of options, literally a million things you could do with yourself. Each stat costs points and everyone starts with similar points (though it depends on which race you belong to >.>) So most people start off on the same level. Unlike galvan where some people could level mountains and others would have issues moving the stones at the base. I'm not criticizing galvan or anything, because i love galvan and still planning on coming out with phase 2, but power differential caused a bit of a problem. So character creation fixes that. On top of that we will use gaia's WONDERFUL addition of dice rolling! For combat and such, so it will be like a table top game of sorts as well....

But if That's NOT enough. Make no mistake, i have no plans to turn this into a ROLLplaying game. Because i'll be honest, i'm not the biggest fan of systems. At times i feel they're too confusing or restrictive. However this one is quite possibly the most simple and flexible but standard system out there that has carefully structured and modified by people who are very GOOD with systems. But during character creation you will be rewarded by your roleplaying skills with extra bonus points. bonus points for a good back story, for an interesting or challenging character to play, bonus points for someone who will effect the storyline and take load off of my shoulders. Bonus points if I or my assistant(s) just happen to think it's a kick a** character.

SO trust me it will be roleplaying, it will be GINORMOUS. Multiple threads, multiple actions, and all done with my typical flair for the dramatic ^_^ *whips my cape around me dramatically for effect* See?

krome_devil

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games