Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:18 am

*applauds and cheers loudly* You go Krome Go GO!
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:26 pm

So how are you as of late, Kiki?

For sure, Mou!

*commented* It does look neato!

*hides from the cheese grater and Mello's malicious stare* Ah, I wondered how extra points factored in. So essentially, it's based on your bias! mrgreen *hides yet again* I left the whole explanation to you on purpose. I most certainly wasn't going to burst your bubble. Besides, what is the crime in the rest of the guild knowing?

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:33 pm

I'm absolutely estatic! Thank you Yoder. *now contemplates if she should place her RP she thought up in here*
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:40 pm

((Sorry, Mello. I know that you like to do it, but I just couldn't resist accepting her, ecause it was such an amazing RP sample.))

No problem, Eternally! You're RP sample was excellent. Very good quality indeed. feel free to start your RP! Just make sure to follow the rules!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:48 pm

Oh I am setting one up now. I was afraid you were not going to accept this account, considering the post count is quite low. If so I was gonna have to pull out the big guns and show you my main acct, and the acct i used to have before it got hacked lol 10k+ posts. Anyways, I am very glad I found a place full of active role players.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:50 pm

Oh, being hacked stinks. Well, the quality of your RP content spoke to me that you were a very good RPer, regardless of how long this account on Gaia has existed.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:53 pm

Heh, thanks. Normally I get that I need more detail from others, but I have gotten better. I am surprised though that I never found this place earlier, I feel like I have been missing out heh heh.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:58 pm

Well, I've been here for a little over a year and just got accepted into the ranks of the Mods here. We work to make this place like you say. I think right now, the RPR is listed on page 5, but we're slowly gaining ground. Being on the first page is a goal of ours.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:02 pm

Totally understandable. I will have to tell some of the people that I used to RP with about this place, they may start back up again. It will be nice going back to Story based Role plays rather than the Commerce like Role Plays. The Role Play I want to concentrate on is "Legend Awakened." I created it last night on a splurge of ice cream and mountain dew.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:13 pm

Hm, it sounds interesting. I might just join. The only problem with RPs here is competing with the vast numbers of other RPs going on. For sure, tell your friends. I encourage you to. Just make sure that they read the home page carefully before sending their applications, because so many requests are declined, because applicants neglect to include an RP sample.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:17 pm

Yeah, I know. Luckily I tend to have a lot of smart friends, though quite a few are a bit on the ditzy side, not that I am not like that, I forget tones of things.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:24 pm

I know that plenty of people who apply seem observant and smart, but it is easy to forget that crucial part.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Eternally Tired

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:28 pm

Yes, I can agree with that statement and I have experienced quite a many a time. It was nice to chate with you Yoder, I have to go and cook dinner for the siblings...because a 16 and an 18 year old can't figure out how to boil water. Curse myself for being the oldest. Maybe I will meet you in an RP one day. Take cares.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 pm

Same here! Well, some people seem to have no talent for wat seems like the simplest things. Either that or their lazy. Heh, I'm the youngest, and I hate it. It always seems that people hate the position that they are in in their family no matter which oone it is. That would bo neat if we did RP together some day. Yup, you too!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:16 pm

Alright guys, I have an anouncement to make
Holly s**t, I can't believe I'm actually going this but I seriously can't handle checking stuff on Gaia and patrolling and keeping up with my duties in the guild. My life isn't getting any better after my mom died a couple months ago, my dad is being a complete a** and I have to go live with brother now.

So with that, I must 'retire' from my modly duties and title. I feel like a slacker but SO much is on me right now I seriously can't ******** handle writing and whole s**t load of stuff and chasing after stupid children who doesn't read the rules.

Excuse my language, but it's all the truth. But of course, i WILL drop in frequently to say hello and submit the odd peice of my newest horror/gore stories.

I know if sucks, you've crowned two others with the golden crown of modlyness and have lost one. I'm sorry you guys, I really am but I promise I'll be back, when? I don't know but I KNOW i'll be back soon.

Talon-sama: You've been a great leader, and still are of course. Have fun chasing and patrolling, don't know how you pull if off there GRANDPA. Haha sorry, had to at least one more time before I do.

Mello: Holly s**t, you've helped me through alot Mell, seriously if it wasn't for you I'd probably be dead. You understand so much, and make everything feel better.

And of course everyone else that I've had the pleasure of meeting. You guys are wonderful (even though possibly crazy) people, it's been a blast roleplaying with you guys. I'll miss you and look forward to talking to you soon once more when things lighten ******** love you guys,

LOVE
Jess
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games