Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:45 pm

anoo..I thought you were blondeish??...who was that girl that was dancing with Kuri?

I was like "WTF? Did he drug her!!!!???!!??"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:18 pm

That was me. Forgot about those pics XP they were all so ugly. No I died my hair bright red for halloween and then a few weeks ago I got it permenantly dyed to a dark red. Its scarry my hair matches my friends furniture x.x

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:33 pm

You might be mistaken form a tall lamp!!

::glomps Rene:: poor Rene-neechan!! he proubly poured date rape into your drink!! The horror!!

heh..Hes my Master just keeps on getting funnier and funnier..the gun epsidoe reminded me alot of Gunslinger girl..mabye it was making fun of it? XD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:52 pm

JoY_AnGel
Genshiken...I foudn it really funny. XD the hard life of an otaku... I just found the whole thing appealing..

thou Hes My Master is quite funny...ahh..now theres Yuri too XDwoudl of been better if it was Yaoi though....

But I must admit..I wuv red heads!!!^-^ heh..I also admit I dyed my hair reddish...though my roots are hsowing now..oo dear!! T-T

I like Raizen Maiden or something like that. Apparently, Kurai got into it lately because it has Loli girls. xD.

I'm Sooo into Full Metal Alchemist.. its not even funny. xD;;

Oh! Thanks Rene, i'll go see if i can make the guild's price drop.

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:59 pm

xD;;

This is Ai. And yeah.

::dances::

@3<
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm

Shh. You did not see that.

Ai`
Crew

Cevian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm

*ears peek up* Fullmetal Alchemist?!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:24 pm

Yes I did.

Cevian

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:57 pm

blink blink...should I call..you Ai-y..or..Kuri-chan??..which one??a

neee waaa.....::passes out with swirly eyes::

heh..now He is My Master has bondage..oo my!! heart _ heart Joy loves it!!!!! all It needs is yaoi!! XD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:02 pm

I saw the first two episodes of Rozen Maiden it was alright. I would probably get more into it if I saw more.

stupid http://animecrave.com

wont let me login!!!! Keeps saying i need to reactivate my account even after I created 2 new ones and the help email hasnt responded yet. THEY HAVE CHRONO CRUSADE!!!!!!!! I WANNA WATCH CHRONO CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!

And stupid survival project isnt working -.- so bored.

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:40 pm

oo my..this place seems good..I use

www.narutofan.com its quite ncie too ^-^

anoo..Mitsuki so kawii!!...more kawii then her older sister i must say XD

but >_> pairings are obvious..
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:06 pm

"Ero-sennin!" XD Hahahaha that never gets old! It's even better now that Rayan has become "ero-sensei!"

Well anyways that old nerd guy DP is back into rping again. Now everybody can enjoy abusing poor Rayan just like the good old days. At least I haven't lost my rping touch. ^^

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:20 pm

@_@...i feel so lost in the ways of anime...unless you see things from eppisode 1 all the way through it's almost impossible for me to tell who is who, and why wh did what when and where they did it for what reason.......@_@ brain..hurt....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Joy! I have my kitty too!

It says I have to be a "Plus!" member to download Bleach anime ;.; any other sites??

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:10 am

oo I have to pay around 5 bucks to download anime,thats a Plus Member ^-^

heh Rayan I thought you died on Ria ::sobs:: Maybe the old Ria gang will be ressurected!!!!

...heh I could proubly watch an epsiode or manga in the middle of the plot and understand it still..XD
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games