Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13434 13435 13436 13437 13438 13439 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
I don't know what unit to premote in Shadow Dragon D:. Someone just name a random unit type
what shpater are you at and which unit is your highest? also Mages are helpful if they have high enough mag because most enemies have no res xd
Chapter 11 all of my units are pretty much 20 except my mage XD. I have a dark mage though and 2 level 20 clerics/curates. So is the whip the only evolving item you can get online?
online items change daily, friday I picked up a boatload of master seals XD if you pick caeda change her to a paladin (her res drops as a dracoknight) or if you pick a cavalier like Abel change him to a dracoknight. for where your at I'd pick one of those two people.(is currently at chp16)
I made Caeda a falcoknight and I killed Cain and Abel off to get the gaiden chapters this time XD.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
I don't know what unit to premote in Shadow Dragon D:. Someone just name a random unit type
what shpater are you at and which unit is your highest? also Mages are helpful if they have high enough mag because most enemies have no res xd
Chapter 11 all of my units are pretty much 20 except my mage XD. I have a dark mage though and 2 level 20 clerics/curates. So is the whip the only evolving item you can get online?
online items change daily, friday I picked up a boatload of master seals XD if you pick caeda change her to a paladin (her res drops as a dracoknight) or if you pick a cavalier like Abel change him to a dracoknight. for where your at I'd pick one of those two people.(is currently at chp16)
I made Caeda a falcoknight and I killed Cain and Abel off to get the gaiden chapters this time XD.
how did you make her a falcoknight? and how does having them dead get you the gaiden chapters? and what are gaiden chapters? xp

teh_n00b_huntr

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:54 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
how did you make her a falcoknight? and how does having them dead get you the gaiden chapters? and what are gaiden chapters? xp
I bought the Elysian Whip online. If you have less than 15 chars on certain chapters you get to do them. The gaiden chapters are the ones with the x beside the number
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
I bought the Elysian Whip online. If you have less than 15 chars on certain chapters you get to do them. The gaiden chapters are the ones with the x beside the number
so if I change a pegknight to a falco can they reclass? I haven't had less than 15 chars XD only Cain died on me and it was while in the arena so I wasn't about to reset 200+ turns to get him back >_>

teh_n00b_huntr

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Betman

Don't we all...

l-Kriel-l

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 pm

I auditioned for HSM at my school.
I got Zeke who's a basketball player that secretly likes to bake.
Also, I'm black and I get to say "Nuthin' but net"

I hope I get to carry a basketball to show the audience that I play basketball.
HSM is actually pretty fun if you push past the fact that it's Disney.

Tolerating or even learning to enjoy unfamiliar concepts and ideas - a trait all lawyers should obtain

Also, the script totally implies that the character Ryan is really REALLY gay.
I wanted that role. But instead our school casted a girl into that role to turn all the gay into hetero.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Betman
my computer has stopped recognizing all USB devices, I can't use my wireless mouse crying or download my pr0n to my PSP

teh_n00b_huntr

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
so if I change a pegknight to a falco can they reclass? I haven't had less than 15 chars XD only Cain died on me and it was while in the arena so I wasn't about to reset 200+ turns to get him back >_>
Yup they can. I have exactly 15 now, but that's because I killed everyone in the prologue, then I killed the random people they gave me that I didn't use the first time I played, and I killed all the recruit able people
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 pm

please plant me.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 pm

melikefood
I auditioned for HSM at my school.
I got Zeke who's a basketball player that secretly likes to bake.
Also, I'm black and I get to say "Nuthin' but net"

I hope I get to carry a basketball to show the audience that I play basketball.
HSM is actually pretty fun if you push past the fact that it's Disney.

Tolerating or even learning to enjoy unfamiliar concepts and ideas - a trait all lawyers should obtain

Also, the script totally implies that the character Ryan is really REALLY gay.
I wanted that role. But instead our school casted a girl into that role to turn all the gay into hetero.

Congrats. I hope you have fun.

Also in b4 "HSM is a sin"

or something along those lines.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

i'm gonna rage against the usb

get it? =D

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
Yup they can. I have exactly 15 now, but that's because I killed everyone in the prologue, then I killed the random people they gave me that I didn't use the first time I played, and I killed all the recruit able people
I couldn't bring myself to kill all my helpful people gonk now I wish I had known about Elysian Whips before I changed Caeda stare
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
teh_n00b_huntr
Supersephiroth7
I couldn't bring myself to kill all my helpful people gonk now I wish I had known about Elysian Whips before I changed Caeda stare
But the game pretty much just throws random people at you x.x. Yea I felt the same way the first time I played. It doesn't make sense that peg knight promotes into a dracoknight XD. She's crazy fast as a falcoknight. I just reclassed her into a sniper since she pretty much gets max speed luck and skill at 10~15 as a falcoknight. As a sniper she has a pretty crazy crit rate

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm

In the spring, I will be planted. The cool wind and the rain will caress and nurture me.

In the summer, I shall begin to sprout as the sun gives be the warm light I need to thrive.

In the fall I shall flower as the leaves grow yellow around me. Then I will start to wither.

In the Winter I shall leave behind a seed and a new T will pop up, ready to protect.

And the cycle begins anew...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13434 13435 13436 13437 13438 13439 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games