Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:24 pm

lol go Joy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:33 pm

Hello every one!!

Oh, and Magus... Incase you forgot, because I did too, Chiyo and Mirage never got to rp together. So do you want to post and we can start? Or do you want me to post the introduction?

And to zeh Joy... OHEMGEE!!! That's soo sad about Joy and what she is, and she doesn't have a soul!! That's soo sad!! U.U Nothing special about Makie... If we ever start up the star tests, I can reveal a big chunk of Makie's past in it... If we ever start it up again, or when I think is the right time...

Sincerely Sunshine

P.S Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Good Evening Everyone!

How are we all doing?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:51 pm

Very good, and tired... I'm in the process of looking for pictures for my character. ^.^ How about you, how are you?

Sincerely Sunshine

P.S Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:55 pm

I'm pretty good, I'm tired but I don't wanna lay down at risk of failing asleep O.o . I'm looking for a picture for my charcaters too.

X.x Im failing horribly

XD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:01 pm

xD Makie, when Ai gets back from training and whatnot. I'm planning for Ai to loose her voice and go human for a while. She turns her human self when she is weak, and her voice is where she mostly gets her energy. xD It'll be fun, for her to stop talking.

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:04 pm

Lol, I managed to get one, so I'm good! ^.^ I can help you look for some pictures if you'd like! Although, I don't have too many guy pictures... >.>

YAY!!! IT'S TEH SAKURA-CHAN!!! -tacklehugglemafies- I didn't miss her online!! >.< I can't wait until that happens with Ai-chan, I would love to have a little challenge to role play and stuff! You'll even get a challenge to role play too! Although playing a guy is challenging too, but you're doing really good so far!! ^.^ But yeah, that sounds like an awesome idea for a plot twist! ^.^ >.<
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm

Hmmmm... DP-san has new idea... just a matter of conjuring up the motivation enough to carry it out.

cool didn't notice this smiley before. I thinks they changed it. Look see this one too. pirate ARRRRRRRRRRRR! That's not a southern accent!

*squint* rolleyes

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:14 pm

OMFG! You outdid yourself with your post. SUPER DUPER LONG!! xDDDDD

I'll never type a post that long, and RPing a guy is hard because i have no clue how guys feel towards girls. At least Oliver is like Momiji, and momiji acts childish and girly. x33

I'm kind of waiting for Joy to post next, then me. OH DARN IT! My weekend is ending. ;m;
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:15 pm

Tee hee, actually the cool was always there, but the pirate and the talk2hand are new! ^.^

Ummm... Yeah... I guess, I outdid it a little... But it was just useless typing. Just something to write...

And I think Joy, unless I misunderstood the post. But she said 'Walking out of the room without a farewell the only sound she made was the soft click of the door shutting behind her.' I dunno... >.>

Sincerely Sunshine

P.S Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:16 pm

Thanks for the offer but I just found one so I'm happy. =)

And the smileys kinda scare me. Especially this little one 4laugh

>_<
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:16 pm

I love the domokun Its sooo cute. xD

::spills tea on angelic scarf::

OOPS

Ai`
Crew

P.S Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:18 pm

You just enjoy talking about the scarf don't you Sakura?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:31 pm

Yes, i've wanted the angelic scarf wayyyy before Kurai got it. He got it just to taunt me. D<

Thats why he wants to get the panda hat before me because he knows i love panda's and wants me to be disgusted. Well, its not going to work that way! I shall become the victor in the end!

::shakes fist::

Makie, really? Lemme go read her post then.

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:33 pm

Yesshums, it says that in the post, the last part! ^.^ But either way I have to go... My mom is kicking me off the computer! I shall be back tomorrow! (Or soon if I can get my brother's/dad's laptop! ^.^) Wells, see you all later!!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games