Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Rynoon walked leisurely around the manor. He must have walked through a dozen hallways, down a few flights of stairs, then up one or two. He memorized every wall and every room he had entered without even realizing it. He hadn’t walked so much in a while. His legs burned faintly from the exercise but it felt good in a way.
Like he was healthy.
He and Namane had flown for days, never requiring the use of his legs.

Unlike Namane, Rynoon never dwelled on his expected expiration. What was the point? Yeah, it was coming. Everybody dies…sooner or later. His was just a little sooner then everybody else’s sooner. He loved living in the moment. Why think of the past or plan for the future? They were both useless times to think of. Rynoon spied a cushy chair calling out to him in the library. “If I sit, I may not be able to get up again.” He chuckled to himself. He walked over and sat excepting the risk. He exhaled pleasurably at the comfort the chair gave him. “Oh yes that’s nice.” He commented sinking down a bit.

Out of all the places I’ve been in this oversized place, I haven’t spotted Namane yet…He pondered lazily. He smiled thinking of her for a moment. Sure she was a little bossy, way too quiet and sometimes too harsh on him, but he loved her more than anything, just knowing she loved him too sent excited shivers down his back. He was elated he had her. Without her, life wouldn’t seem so worth it. “Cruel, cruel Namane…” He muttered staring of into space.

Jin drew the curtains back in his room. It seemed so dusty in the medium sized room.
Something Jin had never noticed before. Jin set the book he had taken from the large library on his bed. Walking over to the large window he gazed out at it. His room was a few levels up from the ground so he had quite the view. He watched birds fly around the trees with small objects in their mouths to build their nests with. He didn’t give much thought to what they were actually holding. The grassy fields that his window overlooked looked so green today. When the breeze picked up it looked as though the grass were water the way the grass swayed calmly, glinting in the sunlight. Jin looked back at the book forgotten on the corner of his bed. He scratched his forehead walking over to his closet to put a short-sleeved shirt on. It was too hot to wear what he was wearing anymore. He pulled out a rather plain looking black shirt that was sleeveless and tugged it over his head. It fit comfortably, not too tight but not overly baggy.
Grabbing the book once again he headed for the door. He wanted to read outside for a while. Ignoring the surrounding people he exited the manor. Once outside bugs could be heard buzzing around doing their individual jobs in life that made the world run as smoothly as it did without much notice from the people around them. Jin breathed deeply taking in the sweet sent the air held. Soon he found a tree to sit under and read his book. He smirked recalling the fight he had had with Klaash that one day. It was at this same tree he waited for Klaash to show.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 am

(( Oh it's ok Toothpaste, I was kinda........busy, anyways, lots of stuff has been happening, especially Thursday! XO ))

((Ooooh! Guess what? I thought of an idea for an RP! XD ))

Angel looked at Glyxx, realizing that what she said might have been slightly offensive, but she always thought that, that everything she said would be used in offense, even though she didn't mean to.
"Why yes, Lady Tsshyeiah and Master Xellious were extremely kind enough to let everyone stay, and I'm not saying that they weren't and stuff like that, it's just-" She paused, then sighed. "It's just that I don't feel like I'm needed here I guess. I know I shouldn't be thinking that, but I just get the feeling like I'm not. And I was some-what like you, I was a wonderer and barely got to know anyone. Heck, I don't even know my own family!" Angel leaned her back to the wall and slid down to the floor.

She started thinking about the fire image she remembered last night while sitting in front of the fire. Climbing fire was reaching to the darkened night sky, where the flames and smoke blocked the light of the moon. That was the only image that she remembered from her childhood, and ever since then, she had the dream of her in the rose meadow every single night. For years the nightmare was repeated of her in the meadow, falling to her death.

Angel quickly erased the images in her mind and came back to reality. She shook her head as if trying to shake off the memories.

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:48 pm

][[ Woot! ( ^ - ^ )!Uhm, you should make a thread for it. biggrin sorry I wasn't here guys, stuff has happened. x-xll]]

"My parents were burned because demons are hated so." Glyxx inhaled again. "It's fine though, my older brother was my family. Though he lives somewhere else entirely, we were split up about 30 years ago and I haven't heard from him since. " He located the nearest handrailing for the stairs and leapt upon it, sitting on the smooth, shiny surface. Glyxx caught a hold of some unidentified inspiration,"Angel!" He said, smiling a bit and his voice pretty enthusiastic. "What if your family's here? Maybe they already are and you just don't know it, or maybe they might come? This mansion is pretty much in the middle of everything..."

____

"Kyo, eh?" Tsshyeiah said, raising a thin eyebrow. "Sure, sure, we have rooms. I'm too occupied at the moment, so just pick any unoccupied room on any floor. Though," She said, almost glaring at him. "You must obey three rules: You are to obey Xellious, my younger brother and myself; you are to no disturb anyone when they are sleeping; and finally, you are to not destroy any part of the house." Tsshyeiah looked like she didn't care anymore, and turned away, leaving the door wide open. "Close it behind you," She ordered, disappearing somewhere else.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:18 pm

((Yeah, I hope so, I'm making the main caracter pic for it. It's actually a long story of how I came up with it! xD When it opens, would you like to join? 3nodding ))

"What? What are you saying?" Angel got up to her feet, a little lightheaded from the sudden movement, but regained herself. She walked over to Glyxx and stood beside him, looking at him. "I don't know....I don't think so...Some say my parents were killed in a fire too, and that's why I left." She though about the fire, and something else that happened a round a year ago.

"But, when I went back to my old town around a year ago, I snuck into the archives of the town to find out what happened to my parents. But I couldn't find anything there about a fire at all." She rested her elbows on the railing and rested her head on her hands. "But...I guess it could be...possible. You know...for them to be here. And yeah, I guess the mansion is in the middle of everything." Angel slightly smiled to Glyxx, but went back to the same blank expression.

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Bou was lying on a chair in the front room when Tsshyeiah talked to the door. There had been several knocks on the dooor but Bou waved away the thought. She recongnized Tuesday's and Amane's voice but there was another...It seemed familiar.
Tsshyeiah walked away to leave Tuesday, Amane and the stranger in front of the door.
Who is that...? That voice sounded really familiar... She thought and got up and walked to the door.
The man was turned around...Facing Tuesday and Amane. He had silver hair....
Silver hair... She thought.
Tuesday smiled and nodded to Bou.
"Look there she is now!" He said and the stranger turned around. The silver hair matched the blue glasses and the stink of a cigarrette burning.
It took Bou a minute to realize who it was.
"Kyo....?" She asked, her eyebrows knit in confusion.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:34 pm

[[We're like a little role playing family here.^_^ Me thinks it's time for a family portrait! (Drawn by yours truly)
So, Lyke Lawl, toxi and shika I thought of but who else are regulars that are slipping my mind?
Bleeding angel rose and nikkii? I'm thinking them too biggrin (I can't remember Nikkis full name ^_^'')]]

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm

((lol that sounds awesome!! XD Whee! lol ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Kyoiya nodded every few seconds as Tsshyeiah explained the house rules. He thought they were pretty basic and easy to follow. "Close it behind you," She ordered, disappearing somewhere else. Kyo followed her instructions, closing the door as he walked in.
Kyo froze as he saw Bou. "s**t! Takeru, I told you!" Kyoiya yelled, holding his head with his hands. "She doesn't want to see me. I knoew you don't like me Bou, I'll make it easier and just leave." Kyo saidm turning toward the large black oaken door, his hand on the knob.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Tuesday and Amane walked in.
"She doesn't want to see me. I know you don't like me Bou, I'll make it easier and just leave." Kyo said and turned for the door.
Bou rushed and grabbed the knob, which Kyo's hand was already on.
She blushed as they made contact and quickly moved her hand.
"No...Kyo don't leave me. I've been alone...Ever since you've left." She said quietly, shy to speak in front of him.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Kyo backed slowly away from her. "Bou you don't love me. I was killing myself to be around you, but not with you. If I couldn't be with you what was I supposed to do? I couldn't let myself yearn for you when you didn't want me... so I left. I didn't really think it over I just did. I'm sorry, Bou." Kyoiya said, tears filled his eyes. "Dammit, why am I crying? I'm so stupid.." Kyoiya said.
"I won't leave if you don't want me to...I guess." Kyoiya said, pulling out a handkerchief and wiping his tears away. I'm too emotional.. damn it..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Amane and Tuesday had already left to Amane's room leaving Bou and Kyo alone in the front room.
"Kyo...I'm so sorry about before..." She stopped when she saw light glinting off the two lines of tears running down his face. He pulled out hankercheif but it dropped out of his hands as he fell to the floor. Bou crouched down beside him and wiped his tears away.
"I'm really sorry Kyo." She said and kissed him. Tears started running down her cheeks as well as Kyo.
I'm so sorry Kyo....I've been alone for so long it's showed me how much I need you here. I love you Kyo. She thought.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Kyoiya closed his eyes. He was still crying. Kyo kissed her back. "Bou, I love you. I missed you. I'll never leave you again. I'm sorry." He said, wrapping arms around her. Kyoiya broke the kiss. He smiled at her, wiping her tears away with his palm. "Bou.. don't cry, it makes me sad." Kyo said. He stood, lifting her with him. "You don't know how hard it was for me to accept that you didn't love me. I loved you so much, Bou. I don't see how you didn't want me.." He kissed her softly. "I love you more than anyone can, or will."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Bou hugged him tightly.
"I know, I know. I was so stupid before...I realize that now Kyo. I love you so much." She said smiling and kissed him back.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:44 pm

"But every thing's okay now. We have each other. And we're both happy about it." Kyoiya said smiling.
Kyo walked with Bou up to her room. He sat themselves on her bed. "I've missed you terribly Bou. The past ten years have been miserable without you. I wasn't able to get over thinking of you day and night. Sometimes, I couldn't even sleep because I was worried about you. You're my one and only love. Nothing can change that." Kyo said, kissing Bou again.
"You're so beautiful..." Kyoiya said, brushing his hand against her face.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games