Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:43 am

[sorry about late reply; life went ape-s**t for a bit]

Yue looked down at Rocky as he dozed, petting his head gently. This was a second time someone had seen him cry when he was scared and that bothered him but Rocky came first for the time being. let the cat's pride get bent.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 pm

"How come I can't get a pill Drew?" DImitris whined softly.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm

((Tell me about it....))
Rocky still dozed, slowly regaining his heat and energy. He became hotter litre by little, but not becoming too hot to touch. He slept soundly and dreamless, unconsciously thumping his leg at the petting.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Tab grinned and gulped down the pill with a swig of water, then shook his head at Drew.

Barakiel9909

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Yue sniffed gently, wrapping them both in pale blue light. They lifted off the floor softly and floated to a couch, Yue sitting on the cushion with Rocky now laying on it; his head still on the feline's lap. sad Poor wolf. You really let him have it. Again. I know that but what I don't know is what happened and why. Do you? stare Nope, sorry Yue but if you can't remember, I'm not going to tell you. I guess that's far; probably safer for everyone else that way as well.

He continued to stroke Rocky's fur, soothing him gently with a song from deep within his memories. He didn't know how he knew it but it was always there when he needed it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Drew took a quick look at Dimiris "You don't get one because you don't need one." He smiled and stuck out his tongue. He began to look at Tab again "You seem to have some water on you..." He said just before licking off a little water just beow Tab's lip. Drew thought 'heh, this is gonna be fun.'

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Tab's face instantly flushed a deep shade of red as he jumped backwards. Unfortunately for him, behind him was a chair, which he tripped himself into, making the gesture far less dramatic than he had hoped. This, in turn, deepened both his embarrassment and cheeks. "I...You-" was all he could manage to stammer out.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Drew didn't do anything but smirk and blush a little. He walked over and whispered "Come on, I know you liked that."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Tab pulled Drew in closer. "That doesn't mean you can surprise me like that!" he said with a playful pout on his face.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 pm

"To bad, surprising is what I do." He said with a grin.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 pm

"Yes, I've come to learn that, hun!" Tabris said with a chuckle, relaxing in to the chair.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Drew giggled a bit, taking a chair and sitting right next to Tab, staring deeply at him.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Tab ventured a paw over to one of Drew's to hold and stared back into his eyes, before casting a worried glance over to Yue and Rocky.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Drew placed a paw gently on Tab's cheek "They'll be fine, if anyone can tell, it's me." He said with a fair amout of confidence in his voice.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:08 am

"If you say so, hun." Tab said with less confidence. He turned back to Drew and nuzzled against his paw.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games