Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm
Saber lept back. "If it were just a match you should leave out the innocent." She was pissed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:37 am
Goku teleported over to Saber, put her over his shoulder and teleported away, back to where Kagome, Shirou, Yue, and Sakura were and then set her down "The fight could get far to dangerous. Cell is more powerful than before...Please, stay here where it's safe."
Cell smiled at InuYasha and said "i think I'll just finish you now hanyou." he released his power level off the area and looked at InuYasha. He ran around him, seeming to appear in diffrent areas around him to confuse him then began to say "Kaaaaameeeee...Haaaaameeeeee..." he stopped infront of InuYasha and pushed his hands to him only and inch away from his face "HA!!!" a large blue blast shot out from his hands that were almost touching InuYasha.
((Yeah, Cell copies attacks he sees, like Goku's Kamehameha wave, making Cell one badass villian.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:37 am
Sakura threw her hands in front of her face afraid of what she may see when she removed them.

Yue pushed her behind him and stared determined to see what had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:02 am
((. . . damn . . .))
InuYasha barely had time to throw his arms in front of his face before the attack hit him and he went flying out of the ring. He landed about fourty feet away, not moving . . .
"INUYASHA!!!" Kagome shouted seeing the hanyou get blasted. She started running in the direction of the fallen half-demon.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:33 pm
Cell stood up laughing and begna to clap slowly "Ahahahaha! Now that was just plain fun! I hope that this has helped you realize hanyou..." he pointed two fingers in his direction "That you are that of an ant compared to me!" a yellow energyball appeared at his fingertip and flew at InuYasha to finish him off.
Buu floated in the air about 20 feet up high and laughing hystaricly at the fall of InuYasha. Watching people get blasted always made him happy.
Goku saw Kagome run off and teleported infront of her, grabbing onto her shoulders "Kagome sama, I know you care for him but if you go in now you too will be killed by that attack!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:41 pm
"No, no . . . INUYASHA!!" Kagome yelled out starting to cry, and struggling against Goku.
InuYasha's hand twitched and moved to his Tetsuiga and pulled it out. He sat up and slashed his sword sideways, making an attempt to survive the match. "B-Backlash wave." he muttered, not having enough energy to shout it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 pm
((Hey chibi. In the fantasy medieval sub-forum I started an InuYasha RP if you're intrested.))
Cell merly chopped sidewyas at the reversed blast and it faded. He smiled and said "Oh well...You've lost the match anyway...Before you leave back to your woman with your tail between your legs, I want you to know that I merly showed you a small amount of my power...And what me and Buu have in store for you and your friends, will require you to use way more then you did..." he gave a smirk to InuYasha to try to intimidate him.
Goku let Kagome go since the match was over and teleported onto the stage "And just what would that be, Cell?..."
Cell chuckled and said while stepping off the stage "Maybe I've said too much...You'll see Goku-san..."
Buu teleported onto the stage and gave a smile as he looked at Goku.
Goku looked at Buu and smiled with his eyebrows dencent "Alright then Buu...Let's see what you've got...But, before we fight..." he looked over at Kagome and said "you and InuYasha san may want to go back to where I took you Kagome sama...Just for safty reasons."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:41 pm
((Saw it long before I saw your announcement xd ))
Kagome nodded and ran over to InuYasha. "You okay?"
InuYasha nodded, frowning at Cell and glaring as if he wanted to do nothing more than to rip him to shreds. "Keh. I'm fine." and then he smelled salt on her. "Were you . . . crying?" he asked getting slightly paniked.
"It doesn't matter right now. We need to get out of this area." Kagome said, trying to avoid the question.
InuYasha nodded and got up with some difficulty and picked up Kagome, and got them both out of there joining Saber and the others.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Goku looked back at Buu with a smile and his eyebrows still decent. "Ok Buu...Since you're first form was the only one to see my forms, I'll have to give you the same deminstration..." Goku's hair shot up and turned yellow, giving him a yellow firey aura "This is only the first one, it's called Super Sayajin..." Goku's aura got larger and electricity sparked around him "This is what's known as a super syajin that has acended past a super sayajin...You can just call this a super sayajin 2..."
Buu snorted at Goku, knowing he was planning somthing.
Goku hunched over and bared his teeth with his eyes widened and said in a strugling voice "And this...Is to go...Even...Further BEYOND!! AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Goku's aura began to get larger and vein marks popped up all over his body and his muscules got larger. His hair grew longer and grew to a long spiked main hair style as the ground began to rummble and crack, along with the stage.
Buu's eyes widened and he bared his teeth, shocked at the sudden change Goku was going through.
A bright yellow flash went off for miles as Goku stood up straight with his feet spread apart and his head thrown back letting out a long, loud "HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" moutains around the area began to collapse and even all the way over in the city, glass shattered and some buildings fell.
((Mood setting music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHMxczCStjY ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:16 pm
As Inuyasha came towards the group Yue turned and bent down to Sakura. "Sakura...it's alright" he said as he pulled her hands off her face.

"But..." she began.
He pointed her head in the direction of Kagome and Inuyahsa. She let out a sigh of relief glad that they didn't seem too hurt.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm
Shirou woke up grogily. All he really remembered was Goku appearing in front of him before blacking out. It didn't take him long, though, to figure out what happened. "How long was I out for?"

Saber looked down at Shirou in relief before dropping to her knees next to him and hugged him. "Thank God you're all right..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 pm
InuYasha put Kagome down gently before nearly falling over himself.
"InuYasha!" Kagome said, kneeling down next to him. "Are you sure you're alright?"
"Keh. That blast must have taken more out of me than I thought." he muttered  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:58 pm
"I can help...if you want" Sakura offered as she took off her necklace, which had a small key attatched to it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:17 pm
InuYasha looked at Sakura. "You're the one who helped Kagome . . . that day . . . right?" he asked, pretty sure he was right.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:42 am
Sakura looked at the girl with him. "Yes" sshee said. "I'' do the same thing for you that I did for her, 'k?" she didn't wait for an answer as she held the key in front of her suspennded in air, where it remained floating by itself.

"key that hides the power of the stars, show me your true form, I, Sakura command you under our contract, release!" she chanted as the small key extended into a staff that was a foot shorter than her. She threw out a card which ploated in the air above her, and touched the end of he staff. "Time, revert his body back to..before the battle-thing happened" she improvised as both the card an Inuyahsa glowed, reutrnig Inuyasha to his normal state.

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games