Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm
"I see you need convincing. Zeramaru has an old rival this man has the abilite to cross into dimentions" the yonbi said as it leaned over towards zann's clone.
"He is planning to pull into this world a copy of each person a copy, and exact copy with the weaknesses and strengths, he will form it into an army which he will use to recreate the world...I fear he might even pull a copy of the bijuu" the yonbi whispered to zann's clone and it's tail covered his mouth.

"I need the chakra for a jutsu to seal off the dimensions!" The yonbi then said this in a commanding voice.
"I need all of the bijuu's chakra to seal it off" The yonbi said in a more gentle tone.

((let us not that Zeramaru is evil and the yonbi is good xd well the yonbi is acting good blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:34 am
((Oh well, I'll say yes for the sake of seeing what this crossing dimension thingy is XD))

Zann still was not convinced, but he could not see the problem with giving some of the Hachibi's chakra. But knowing Zeramaru or the Yonbi, anything insane is possible with them.
"Very well...here you go." Zann took the bottle, and for a moment he was surrounded with light purple chakra. The chakra then condensed, and slowly flowed into the bottle until it was up to the rim. He then closed it and handed it to the yonbi. His eyes however still betrayed his suspicion.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
a clone of katsuro was spying on the yonbi and zann in a near by tree. he wanted to run at zann and kill him, but the yonbi is there and it would be suicide. so he just watch and waited  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:22 am
Xantos set himself down in the tree katsuro was in.
"eh...this is Reiko's problem now." He said quietly.

(hey wasuken, did you and Jedi and the other assassins post their profiles in the base?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:08 am
teddy appeared walking in and seing the yonbi "holy cow" he said ... runnig behind a tree  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Reiko walked out the gates and flash stepped to the lightning country.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 pm
Yokai walks out of the village and will be back before the chunin exams  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:41 pm
Teddy appeared and just sat on the gates bored " i wonder if Yokai will be like his older brother Xiah since they where related... I'll miss Xiah " he thought just looking beyond the gates  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:45 pm
Teddy left to the training grounds to practice  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm
The yonbi took the jar and nodded then left.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:50 am
After 1 day Zeramaru came walking towards the village.

His eyes did not have the glint of anger hatred revenge or evil in it he was not wearing his coat nor did he have his ribourbas he was just wearing black pants shoes gloves an a white polo with a black vest.

Zeramaru walked towards the gates he smiled ,not the wicked smile he wore but a smile like of a child as he entered.

((things will only get weirder))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 am
Yokai walked through the gates with his head down sad that he searched for a sensei and could never find one. He lurched foward about to fall but kept going sad. "I bet I'll never find a sensei and won't pass the exams." He kept going on, "I only know the three basic jutsus and thats not enough!" He kept mumbling to himself. "The exams are only 3 more days and I'm not ready! I wish a miracle could happen and make me find a sensei!" He was annoyed, tired, and couldn't stand but give up on finding a sensei

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 pm
Zeramaru started walking out the village.
"one last curse, one last curse, who shall I give it too?" Zeramaru talked to himself.
Zeramaru took a explosive from inside the vest and tied it to a rock.
"Nah this is pathetic!" Zeramaru said as he threw the rock in the air and detonated the explosive and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:33 am
((Pssssssst, give it to someone that would hate it.))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:12 am
((give it to someone who hates you....that way you can control them......and pee them off))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games