Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm

((Oh...so I just called Oroami an old man? Hmm...maybe I read it wrong. Anyway...well, I have no idea what I was going to say. But I just watched the new Batman movie. The Joker was the bomb...in one scene, almost literally.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

(("You wanna see a magic trick?" *Shoves pencil in the table* *Man walks over and assults the Joker* *Joker grabs mans neck and shoves his head into point of the pencil* "Ta-da" *everyone in the theater gasps... then claps furiously*))

D a i j b

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:22 pm

((He he he...that WAS funny. He was my favorite character. Do you think they're going to make a third movie or something? Maybe the cop's kid is going to become Batman? And I liked how the Joker planned all that out. It was funny when he was in the nurse's outfit...and the detonator.

*Wait...isn't the hospital supposed to collapse?*
-Smacks detonator a few times-
BOOM!))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:25 pm

((XD They probably will make another. I don't know really how long this will go. But I hope it does continue. It was fly when Batman went head on with the tractor trailer and flipped it by tying metal string under the truck and weaved it between those light poles.))

D a i j b

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 pm

((Eh...that was good. I expected him to blow it up with those guns. And I wondered why he didn't kill the person who had the potential to kill hundreds of people in a single second. -_- He'll get out, I swear. I liked how they blew up the Police Helicopter with the wire. THAT was good.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:36 pm

((Oh yea. Batty's not that dark. He would do that. Maybe he'd enjoy watching a public execution, but he wouldn't kill him off for selfish gain or for the gain of others. I didn't expect for Rachel to die though. Then it came to me why Two face had that coin. It was inevitable.))

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm

((I'll be back in about 20 minutes.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Daisuke Hyouton
((Oh yea. Batty's not that dark. He would do that. Maybe he'd enjoy watching a public execution, but he wouldn't kill him off for selfish gain or for the gain of others. I didn't expect for Rachel to die though. Then it came to me why Two face had that coin. It was inevitable.))

((I liked how she died. And people wonder why the world has no gasoline anymore.... 0.0 Anyway, I don't really get how the Joker got the scars. He used too many stories...but the guy with his face burned off was odd. He should have died, I think. Earlier.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

((XD))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am

((you know that the guy who played the joker is now dead right?....he committed suicide......poor guy......poor heath ledger))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:15 am

((Sad...he was an awesome actor, apparently. Eh...I wonder what the next Joker is going to be like if they make another movie with the Joker in it...hmmm....))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:48 pm

((HEY! i have an idea! how about you give Raziel a Chuunin Exams Match so i can procceed with his storyline.))

Oni_Soul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:55 pm

((hey! i have a response, why dont you ask the Kage using pm's? or sign up for the exams?))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:46 pm

((HEY!! I ALREADY DID!))

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

((Ok Mike, If Chunin is want you want then you can fight me.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games