Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:15 pm
Er...okay. =ponders how to create the next roleplay post for Library thread=  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:23 pm
Daaaang how does this board move so fast *dizzy*

Awwww, you know I just spent like an hour rescuing a baby bird! I was walking over to the library I dont normally go to (its in my town but not by the mall, the other one isnt in my town but by the mall) and there was this baby bird hopping on the ground! I picked it up with a tissue and walked across the street to the police station. Ooooo what brave cops we have! When the first police lady saw the baby bird she took a huge step back and put up her hand to her cheast and looked horrified "She has a bird!" -.- Omg. She was scarred of a baby bird -.- The other police lady was nice though. She made some phone calls for me. I KNEW THAT RUMOR WASNT TRUE! About not being able to put the bird back in the nest cus the mom wont feed it. The animal people told her that wasnt true. And since the only place that takes baby birds is far away and I have no car and couldnt find a pay phone...even though there was one in the station, but I was too stupid to use it. And a guy asked me for a cigerett O.o

And thus I walked around for a long time trying to find the nest. Finally I found a nest, dont know if it was the baby's nest but I put it in there. And it kept jumping out >,< so some spanish guy and I kept putting it back in. And I dont know why I didnt speak spanish to the guy cus he obviously didnt under stand english. But then he left and I took the bird to see if there was another nest and there wasnt. And apparently the baby liked the tissue I was carrying it on so I put that in the nest and it staid in there til I got on the bus and came here. I hope the baby bird will be ok!!!!!!

And thankyou for reading my story. ::bow::  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Aww, what a sad/pretty story. -throws a rose at her- It was soo pretty. -tear- 3nodding But that was sweet what you did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:39 pm
Squee.... awww.... 4laugh that is so nice..  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:42 pm
That's nice. =is shifting through book again, then looks up= What?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:44 pm
*random glomp of the day* So how many more pages have you read since page 472?  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:45 pm
I'm on page 568.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:46 pm
What book?  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:48 pm
I need more friends by where I live. I have nothing to do.

BWHAHAHA! I'M AT A LIBRARY! THERE ARE A TON OF BOOKS HERE! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:48 pm
Half-Blood Prince, I bought it under 3 days ago and I'm moderately done with it.  

ShadowEdogawa

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:54 pm
I was thinking that's what you were reading. I haven't read it yet, but who do you think the Half-Blood prince is?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:54 pm
OI! You're at the part that I told you about earlier on the phone! The one that I seemingly wouldn't shut up about but said it was a mjor spoiler. :XP:  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:57 pm
Ooh! Spoiler! Le gaspeth!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:01 pm
<- half drunk off ecstasy. (no not the drug XP)

wooooo Just came back from Wushu in 97 degrees weather XD!! but there was soo much fun cause it was a special day for me. XD got a great work out!

mm mm but my good friends gave me nice 18 slugs in the arms XP. (Wushu Gurls punch hard XP)

but wooo now im back and im sweaty sweaty. Mint is slapping me with a towel now saying im getting the computer chair sweaty and icky and wierd stuff like that, so i better go before i get marks on my face. XP.

Once i return from my shower and relaxation its going to be ::cracks knuckles:: Test gradin time X>  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:01 pm
I've yet to read the Half-Blood Prince... but I know the chilling conclusion. It made me want to cry... ;_;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games