Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 pm
KoTari grit his teeth. He could feel them getting bigger and more numerous. He needed to dispel the Vampire venom. He can do that if he was in his true form. But going into that form in the middle of this small alleyway was not wise, and that 'stand user' is still there. KoTari ran past Lyle since it was the fastest way out of town, "Don't follow me!!" He yelled with a rougher voice. His hand would not leave his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 am
"Huh?...." Lyle watched as KoTari ran off into the dark alleyway. "Hey, what's wrong? Did that vampire get you? Wait, I can remove the venom from you!" He called after him.  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am
"I can remove it myself!" KoTari yelled over his shoulder. His Dragonkin instincts were kicking in. He was trying to save himself from becoming a Vampire by diluting the venom with a larger form. Which meant he was trying to turn into his true self; something he did not want anyone to see.
He managed to get out of the alleyways and into the forest nearby. He searched frantically for a clearing big enough and far enough away from curious eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 pm
Lyle stopped for a moment, wanting to give the man privacy. However, that was thwarted when Crowly saw another pack of vampires around the corpse of the former, "Oh crap, I gotta split." He ran at a right angle from where KoTari was running, hoping to escape detection.  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 pm
Finally out of sight and alone, KoTari fell to his knees and panted, "It's so tiring to be human," He gasped. He opened his eyes. They were glowing bright blue. He felt his transformation take effect and scales formed on his body. Using magic, he was able to save his clothing from being ripped to shreds as his body became much bigger than before. While he was getting bigger, he was adapting more dragon-like features.
His white scaly wings shot out from his back and his hands turned into claws. His face grew outward to form a snout and his complexion paled to that of his true self:
User Image
He ducked his huge body so that he was not seen from the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 pm
While he ran, Lyle kept Crowly's eyes on KoTari. He stopped dead on his tracks when he saw his transformation, "My god...Ko?"  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 am
KoTari looked over and saw that the stand thing was watching him the whole time. He silently cursed. Now what can he say to make himself seem human? First thing's first though, and that's making sure the stand user doesn't panic too much, "Don't panic. I'm alright," He said to him in thoughts. He didn't need to move or anything. All KoTari needed to do was stay in this form for a few minutes until the Vampire venom was diluted to nearly nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:27 pm
"Uhh, okay got it." Lyle was really far too stunned for much anything right now. he had seen some unusual things, but this took the cake. He wasn't really afraid, just in awe.  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm
After a few minutes KoTari was confident that the venom had been diluted to obscurity. His human blood could handle the rest. So he started to transform back into his human disguise. He felt himself get smaller and his huge muscles thin.
After about a minute, KoTari was standing in the middle of the field again. The grass in the field had been flattened by his weight. All that he needed to get rid of was the large white dragon wings on his back. He looked over to the stand, "See? Perfectly fine," He sighed. He'll have to explain when Lyle shows himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm
When KoTari shrunk, Lyle made his way over to his position. He recalled Mr. Crowly, and stepped out into the clearing, "You're...being hunted aren't you?"  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:50 pm
KoTari looked at Lyle with his blue dragon eyes. They faded back to their purple color, "Why did you think I ran for? I told you I have people looking for me," He said. He glanced up at his wings, which were still fairly huge. But they were getting smaller as his human blood became more concentrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 pm
Lyle sat down, and watched in awe as KoTari's wings shrank into his body. "Wow, we have a lot in common I suppose then." he chuckled  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm
KoTari raised a brow, "Is the Academy hunting you down too?" He asked as his wings finally sank into his back. He rolled his shoulders a little to make sure, then walked over to Lyle. He sat down on the ground in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 pm
Lyle shrugged, "Maybe, I don't know. Most of my adult life someone has been after me. Stand user's are extremely rare you know.  

WolfCarson

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm
"My kind is not exactly rare, but we are very useful for their...experiments," KoTari said, "We are much longer lived, so they can do a great deal more to us than normal humans."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games