Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:34 am
"You're the one who started talking to him," Aislin pointed out to Nikoli, "Shouldn't you be a little nicer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:57 am
Nikoli nearly falls over backwards. "Are you not at all surprised that we are just randomly greeted while having this particular discussion?"

(Both as a player and a PC?)  

Archangel486

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm
"I believe the lady is right, you greeted me. As for who I am, my name is Ronin Hitsugaya, one of the leaders of the rebellion against the monarch of Torsek." Ronin explained in a calm manner, but then returned to silence as he awaited a reply, in which he expected to be rash and rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 pm
Nikoli scratches his head, looking to Aislin for some kind of clue. He shrugs. "Unfortunately, I've never been to that region. What brings you out here?" he asks, then remembers himself. "Oh, right- and my name's Nikoli, by the way. Last name's not important."  

Archangel486

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm
Archangel486
Nikoli eyes the man as he walks by. "Excuse me, sir? Did you just come from the Academy?"

((Found on pg 131, you talked to him first))

"Well considering you started talking to him, a good ten minutes ago," Aislin said, crossing her arms, "No... Not really... though he did kind of disappear for a while..."

((About a week))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm
(I've been a bit busy with school work and other things, sorry)

"My attempt to free my dimension from demons failed, as my comrades had been killed, and I had no back up to reach the Central core of the city. So I entered this dimension to get away. I plan on returning one day with stronger forces." He explained to him.  

forsaken-inferno

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Nikoli nods, completely not understanding, but nonetheless aware of the man's predisposition toward demons.
"We-ell, Mr. Hitsugaya, glad to meet you, and good luck with the whole dimensional... demon... problem... thing. Erm- Aislin? Don't you think it's time we got moving?" He says.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Aislin nodded, and set off towards the building, hoping Nikoli would follow.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 am
Nikoli slinks on after Aislin, still unnerved by this 'Ronin' fellow and what his motivations were.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am
Garoth, not thinking suddenly swung his tail around to get it in a better position, forgetting that it may well smack into the people around him, as it took out several trees in the process.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Ronin looked at Nikoli strangely as he left. He thought he had replied in a strange manner. Ronin had been referring to the lesser, animalistic demons that had little sense in their minds. He shrugged it off and looked to Garoth and nodded his head in respect, then went and sat at the base of a tree, took out a book, and began to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Gab knew Aislin had told him to go sit with Garoth, but any being with a book was more interesting, "That's a book right? You can read?"

Aislin ducked as Garoth nearly took off her head, along with several trees, "WATCH WHERE YOU SWING THAT THING YOU GIANT LIZARD!!!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Nikoli sees the tail coming and falls through the shadow below him, Emerging once again once the tail passes.
"Well, that was close. Does anyone else find it strange that the damn place looks deserted?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 pm
(Am i the only one who finds it odd that Gab, a yound dragon who has only just now met another of his kind, find a man with a book more interesting than the very old dragon who nearly smooshed all around them?)

Garoth closed his eyes, trying to sleep, but Aislin began yelling. looking at her, Garoth sighed. "Sorry."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 am
(You'll have to forgive my sketchy posting sched this weekend. Lots of training going on on base.)

Nikoli shoots a look at Aislin. "Well? Shall we keep moving?" He asks as h presses on, past her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games