Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am
[[well supposedly I got sent the by the match proctor and I should live]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am
[[in post count probaly 5 but in days 4 to 2]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko turned to Scar. "I'm sorry, You wanted to learn Aburame jutsu, right?" She asked.

((kazuma, Reiko totally can hear you))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm
[[KOi I am so going to kill you. Kazuma. I have a s-rank assassination mission of the up most of importance for us. The killling of the Rouge Nara member Koi. Former Genin of the leaf/current Akatsuki leader. Is that correct?]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Scar looked at the Amekage with a smile as she finally got around to acknowledging him. "Yes. I wish to know the way of the Aburame clan. Also, that man looks like my grandpa Raiden, but Papa Raiden is dead so... he can't be there." Scar said with a smile as he was only 7, yet he was blind. How could this child see the image of Raiden?

(Kune: Before you start saying s**t, get your facts straight. I was kidnapped from Konoha by the current Raikage, Kazuo. So are you going to attempt an Asassination on him as well? And I left Cloud on my own terms, faking my death with the help of my new Kage, the Amekage. Now that I am a Sannin of Rain, I have just came out of hiding behind the name of Ion. So, you can't possibly know. And this is OoC, so you'll need to tell him OoC. And the fact that once Scar is gone, I need to come here and talk to Reiko about it, is a bonus. Since, Raiden is technically Koi's dad.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm
Kazuma smiled at his subject changes sucess "So any people we should bring into ANBU" he said smiling.

((Perk he whispered that to Raiden))

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:29 pm
iKoisu
Scar looked at the Amekage with a smile as she finally got around to acknowledging him. "Yes. I wish to know the way of the Aburame clan. Also, that man looks like my grandpa Raiden, but Papa Raiden is dead so... he can't be there." Scar said with a smile as he was only 7, yet he was blind. How could this child see the image of Raiden?

(Kune: Before you start saying s**t, get your facts straight. I was kidnapped from Konoha by the current Raikage, Kazuo. So are you going to attempt an Asassination on him as well? And I left Cloud on my own terms, faking my death with the help of my new Kage, the Amekage. Now that I am a Sannin of Rain, I have just came out of hiding behind the name of Ion. So, you can't possibly know. And this is OoC, so you'll need to tell him OoC. And the fact that once Scar is gone, I need to come here and talk to Reiko about it, is a bonus. Since, Raiden is technically Koi's dad.)

[[We shall find you. By any means. I already put the plan into action. Coming here makes the job easier. Expecially when I look into the death of Sophia Nara.]]

Akira looked at Kaz. "I don't know. I would have to wait till the chunnin exams are done. But, I was looking towards one of my students. His name is Ryuuki and he shows potential."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm
[[yay! rofl ]]  

WereWeasels

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm
(Ok, so you'll meta game finding out about Sophia, because the body is gone. So now I have you on about 3 counts of Meta Gaming...)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 pm
iKoisu
(Ok, so you'll meta game finding out about Sophia, because the body is gone. So now I have you on about 3 counts of Meta Gaming...)

((Not me though right?))  

irishshamrock12

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm
(No, but if you go on with it, knowing now that he is Meta Gaming, you'll be brought up for it as well. Because you already knew that it was meta gaming, yet you went along with it. Owe and Irish. razz I got all 5 elements now biatch.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:50 pm
iKoisu
(No, but if you go on with it, knowing now that he is Meta Gaming, you'll be brought up for it as well. Because you already knew that it was meta gaming, yet you went along with it. Owe and Irish. razz I got all 5 elements now biatch.)

[[I haven't even started yet. Doush. I like i give a damn. Im just telling kaz ahead of time before I start looking for her. Besides the one person I know who knows is one of my students. If he doesn't then I am going to ask the Grass Kage. And work my way around from there. But, yet you say you 'died' so what the hell you worried about.]]

"I am going to check on him. I'll keep you posted." Akira stood by the window. "Bye, Reiko, O and Raiden, nice to sort of see you again? I guess." Akira said as he jumpped out of the window.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 pm
[[Ohhhhh... Would you like some ice for that burn? XD]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 pm
iKoisu
(Honestly, wtf? This is bullshit. I am starting to really want my money back. It's stupid. I buy the body because you quit, you come back after a while, auto rank to Sannin, get the soul that I had ALREADY sealed away, like a month ago, and now your saying I can't do it? This is ******** retarded.)

((OK look, you cannot seal a soul from a corpse. thats why i suggested it to puppet users strictly. But yo uwanted it, so I gave it to you. It isnt my fault you didn't think about the fact you cannot seal a soul when its gone already. If you wanted to do that I would have to be living. which i wasnt. And you never asked for the soul, you wanted the BODY. You have it, but you destroyed it. So its your fault.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm
(Actually, I still have it again. I changed it to an NPC who had it's soul put in the kid...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games